What's new

russia violating turkish airspace

Lol, give me the number of your deale

Bro. Beware they report all sarcasm and as I see Turks are the "Punch-ball" in forum.
Happened to me in same thread.

“Sovereignty is not given, it is taken.”
-Mustafa Kemal Atatürk-

@xenon54

Thats it. :smitten:

@flamer84

My lesson in in nuclear science for beginners esp. for you. Now I have time.

All you need is a secret cooking kitchen, qualified scientists and 500 Million USD

Plutonium(IV) oxide or PU 239, Beryllium, TATB triaminotrinitrobenzene or called 2,4,6-triamino-1,3,5- trinitrobenzene plus Uranium-238 (238U or U-238) , 238 you can get everywhere in tons. (cause not fissile)

and almost 2500 additional parts.

("much more complicate/ handling is to build it with Uranium-235 (235U)" )

NO need for a nuclear plant !

Thanks, RIP Ceaușescu :cheers:

By reading all the posts I came to know that turkey is the most powerful country in Europe, and you people have made the Russians weak in their knees, well done, now let us see if you have same guts to fight ISIS or just all this is an eyewash? The news is spreading that turkey is the main buyer from ISIS oil mafia, and ISIS soldiers are treated in Ankara, or at border hospitals, so the world wants to know what you are up to.

By reading all the posts I came to know that turkey is the most powerful country in Europe, and you people have made the Russians weak in their knees, well done, now let us see if you have same guts to fight ISIS or just all this is an eyewash? The news is spreading that turkey is the main buyer from ISIS oil mafia, and ISIS soldiers are treated in Ankara, or at border hospitals, so the world wants to know what you are up to.

You better cease to watch or read the biased western media.. why would Turkey risk to tarnish its name by dealing CHEAP oil?

As if the world is fighting against that terror organization, who is really fighting, Russia? What the heck are they doing in Syria except killing everyone else who really fight the real terrorists?

Seems like your perception is a bit aligned towards Ruskies? is it because they are blessing you s-400?

You come here and convey your biased remarks stemming from poisoned brain by western propaganda machine..Asking the same stupid questions again and again.. what are we up to? Well , we are against everything you morons are up to.

There is no honor in letting people fly over your territory with hostile planes (fighter jets and bombers).

Bi bitmediniz a.m.k. :sniper:

OrZX-r.gif

This sounds like a Klingon !!!

repeating it 1000 times makes a lie not true.. this pseudo isis oil is going to peshmerga territory - and yes we buy oil from them and peshmerga who suffer from isis are welcoming isis trucks.. sounds not logic..

also last year I read an article in wich they showed that Assad is buying oil from IS.. even they worked together against some rebel groubs.. what I want to say is not everything is crystal clear as you maybe think..

isis soldiers are treated in ankara.. why not.. if someone is hurt and in our land (borders) we treat them we even treat those pkk scums in hospital.. do you know what this means? this means being a human.. not a beast that lets someone die because of its grudge.. but from your statements I can see that you wont help a human who is hurt..

by the way even israel is treating IS in their hospitals but that surprisingly doesn't hurt you much..

also it does not hurt you much that those russian angels dont fight isis they are bombing rebels (supported by west)

@Bismarck

Today Mr. Kirimoglu leader of Crimean Tatars said that a Turkish Military delegation is negotiating with Ukraine Military to deliver Turkish weapons which are nor restricted from NATO;
to the Special Brigade and Ukraine Forces.

Turkey doesn't have nuclear weapons,nor does Saudi Arabia.The international community won't ever allow the transfer of nukes like they are RPG's....off the shelf,in a box.lol

As a matter of fact,Turkey doesn't even have a nuclear power plant so it can master the processing part of uranium,etc.It didn't even have a nuclear program,nor the facilities for it.

Number of Nuclear Weapons Capable Nations

And you think that nukes can be used like rpg's? Wtf 1 nuke on Turkey means a gulf of radiation in and outside that region.

@Bismarck

Today Mr. Kirimoglu leader of Crimean Tatars said that a Turkish Military delegation is negotiating with Ukraine Military to deliver Turkish weapons which are nor restricted from NATO;
to the Special Brigade and Ukraine Forces.

We dont want to escalate the situation, but think that US will support your intention to strike Russians back. Maybe.

Which kind of weapons we are talking about?

Which kind of weapons we are talking about?

All they need and which are produced in Turkey without export restriction and NATO restrictions.

Source :

They are negotiations between Ukrainian Minister Defence Stepan Poltora and Turkish Authorities, about all what is possible and can be delievered.

Türkiye Ukrayna ya silah yardımı yapabilir

thumb.php

I heard that Hillary lose today.

USA needed an "colored President / not fish not meat / no Muslim not Christ ;
it was a social sign.

Now USA needs a female President what never happened before.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom