What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be seen in the same context as the Russian Communist party supporting the special operation despite its differences with the Putin government, as does support the Russian space agency as shown earlier too when the flags of NASA, ESA and JAXA on the Soyuz were covered with paper or plastic. But I read an article on Yahoo which was NATO propaganda and spoke glowingly of Russian cosmonauts wearing yellow dress supposedly in support of Zelensky government. LOL.
Makes sense! 👍

The BlindEagle claims to live amongst Russian Speaking People in Ukraine but cannot speak Russian. His claims of living in Ukraine is Figment of his imagination.

Oh come on. You might have some maniac keeping a captured woman in a war zone and raping and killing her, like serbs did in Bosnia or Russians did in Chechnya. But the idea that some woman is being kept in some dungeon in europe is ridiculous.

This human trafficking sex trade nonsense. Where can I buy a person in europe to take and keep in my dungeon? This is just ridiculous. I have however seen this sort of thing in Hollywood movies.

Would you find it more believable if they were kept in suburban houses in Italy? Not every dungeon has to look like a medieval dungeon.

Large scale international trafficking of women for sex is a very real business. I can't believe we are even debating its existence.

According to Anatoly Shariy the attack on the 79th brigade in Nikolaev killed 294 Ukr soldiers. He is considering to publicate the whole list of killed in this strike.

The Palyanitsya base in Nikolaev got a new "kalibration" today, dozents dead and more wounded. Buildings full with sleeping (?) soldiers got hit by cruise missiles. Pure carnage.

Gruesome pictures:

1647630993035.jpg

1647631672463.jpg

1647631308256.jpg

1647631253877.jpg

1647631796027.jpg

The number of pro Putin comments on here are highly disturbing

@BlindEagle

And Amliunion, look at Google result for "Melitopol". Already Wikipedia has been edited to say "Russian military occupation" and look at the media reports on the left :
2022-03-23-063228_1024x768_scrot.png

The BlindEagle claims to live amongst Russian Speaking People in Ukraine but cannot speak Russian. His claims of living in Ukraine is Figment of his imagination.

BlindEagle is a long-time member of PDF. He was earlier @Michael Corleone but then permabanned for that account. He was supposedly a medical student in Ukraine until the 6th of March but you have found out that he doesn't speak Russian despite his earlier claims to me too that he lives in a Russian-speaking region. His claims must be taken with a handful of salt.

Dude, you are fighting a war in Ukraine. Where does the Ukrainian Civilian supposed to go? Go to Russia?

You are fighting where people were living. Just because there is a war on does not mean they suddenly ceased to exist.....

Do you understand what human shields are ? But of course you as an American military person do know. You are big users of that foul idea.

too much posters here cheering for Russia war of aggression but condemning war elsewhere, why?

Meanwhile the price for war per Goldman Sachs prediction

Russia economy

Inflation: +20 percent
Imports: -20 percent
Exports: -10 percent
Interest rate: +20 percent
Gdp: -10 percent

That’s worse than when USSR collapsed.

That’s just the begin.

Your words always indicate that if you had been alive in the 1970s you would have been against the North Vietnamese Communists.

And to hell with that Capitalist agency Goldman Sachs and its likes and interest-based economics. The Wall Street and the London Stock Exchange should be abolished. The Occupy Movement of 2011 wanted exactly that until the Western governments sabotaged the movement.

The number of pro Putin comments on here are highly disturbing

I also find disturbing presence of TJ people like you who hate Russia because of historic ideological reasons.

Last edited:
Would you find it more believable if they were kept in suburban houses in Italy? Not every dungeon has to look like a medieval dungeon.

Large scale international trafficking of women for sex is a very real business. I can't believe we are even debating its existence.
ok, Im just wondering where I could buy a person in the EU or europe generally? And I suppose if someone did buy a trafficked person and took them home they would just stay there and don't run away and go to the police the first chance they get? And I suppose if they did run away to the police, the police are so corrupt that they would just return them to their "owner". Nice story bro.

too much posters here cheering for Russia war of aggression but condemning war elsewhere, why?

Russia economy

That’s just the begin.
Russian invasion good, western invasion bad.

Russia economy

That’s just the begin.
We all get fucked (pardon mon Francois )

@BlindEagle.

And Amliunion, look at Google result for "Melitopol". Already Wikipedia has been edited to say "Russian military occupation" and look at the media reports on the left :
View attachment 826439

BlindEagle is a long-time member of PDF. He was earlier @Michael Corleone but then permabanned for that account. He was supposedly a medical student in Ukraine until the 6th of March but you have found out that he doesn't speak Russian despite his earlier claims to me too that he lives in a Russian-speaking region. His claims must be taken with a handful of salt.

Do you understand what human shields are ? But of course you as an American military person do know. You are big users of that foul idea.

Your words always indicate that if you had been alive in the 1970s you would have been against the North Vietnamese Communists.

And to hell with that Capitalist agency Goldman Sachs and its likes and interest-based economics. The Wall Street and the London Stock Exchange should be abolished. The Occupy Movement of 2011 wanted exactly that until the Western governments sabotaged the movement.

I also find disturbing presence of TJ people like you who hate Russia because of historic ideological reasons.

Truth is the first casualty of war and this one is no exception. Whatever you do, don't believe that okay

Because you are an uncaring and insensitive idiot.

Truth is the first casualty of war and this one is no exception. Whatever you do, don't believe that okay

For which part of my post are you answering that ?

Because you are an uncaring and insensitive idiot.

Before you say that do go through these threads of mine from among others where I am anything but an uncaring and insensitive idiot :

Call it as you see it. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

ok, Im just wondering where I could buy a person in the EU or europe generally? And I suppose if someone did buy a trafficked person and took them home they would just stay there and don't run away and go to the police the first chance they get? And I suppose if they did run away to the police, the police are so corrupt that they would just return them to their "owner". Nice story bro.

The international traffickers sell the women to local prostitution rings who have many ways to keep women under control. It's even easier to control foreign women who don't speak the language, have no money, no friends or relatives, nothing.

It really is not rocket science.

Prostitution is the oldest professional in the world and it’s very sad for woman who are trapped in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom