What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
RUSSIAN+MAN+BAD+300.jpg

Russian invasion good, western invasion bad.

Don't sound sour. It's not whether Russian or western invasions are bad or good. It's the nature, and the reasons leading to an invasion. The last US invasions were almost all bad, all under false pretense: Iraq for some 'laundry' powder and Syria for a 'white helmet' chemical attack. This Russian one is reasonable, given Russia has warned the US and Ukraine numerous times about NATO membership and deploying missiles in Ukraine. Ukraine didn't listen and didn't bother to listen to Russia's repeated warnings. Ukraine even stepped up its attacks using American-supplied weapons on the two eastern provinces, where the majority of the population is Russian.

Didn't Kissinger and a number of former generals warn Biden not to play with an angry, feeling-insecured bear? You can only poke at the bear so many times before the bear attacks you.

They’re not kept in dungeons, they’re used in the prostitution business.

Yeah they are lured to Germany with promises of well paid jobs. Yeah. prostitution is well paid job. If you don't like it you go and wash dishes or work at McDonalds.

Anyway this is just to dispel the myth that someone is kidnapping ukrnains and forcing them into prostitution. This is just nonsense, europe has police. believe it or not.

I challenge anyone to kidnap someone or buy a person in europe and get away with it. This is fairytale stuff.

Lol, that was debunked.

If Russia source did not listed their name (Captain Michael Hoke, Lieutenant Logan Schlum and Lt Cruz Tomblin), it wouldn't be that easy to debunk, but all 3 were found alive in the US.

The 3 men identity was probably taken with their deployment to Ukraine in 2019 for training mission in the area. And the paperwork were probably come from there.

There are regular rotation of National Guard troop to Ukraine training their National Guard

2019 - Tennessee Army National Guard
2020 - California Army National Guard
2021 - Florida Army National Guard

In fact, I am pretty sure you can find one of the person who were supposed to be killed in Ukraine fighting on Facebook having regular update, I forgot which one....

Your credility is about as high as that from USA news media and that from Ukraine regime.

Such as the deaths at Snake Island on claimed kills by Russian on Ukrainian soldiers when all were shown to be alive.
Or that of Zelensky pretending to be in Kiev when he was hidling in Poland in front of green screen.

Or that of the destruction of entire Russian column
The epic fail of Ukrainian propaganda - in a report about the "destroyed Russian column" they showed the tag of a serviceman Мiщенко О.А.(ukranian soldier/letters) And thats how it goes:agree:

A lot more of course. But it is so tedious to list them all out and I got better things to do.

And there are people believing it,mainly from rogue countries like China or third world countries. :lol:

Your credility is about as high as that from USA news media and that from Ukraine regime.

Such as the deaths at Snake Island on claimed kills by Russian on Ukrainian soldiers when all were shown to be alive.
Or that of Zelensky pretending to be in Kiev when he was hidling in Poland in front of green screen.

The epic fail of Ukrainian propaganda - in a report about the "destroyed Russian column" they showed the tag of a serviceman Мiщенко О.А.(ukranian soldier/letters) And thats how it goes:agree:

Are you aware that the vehicles shown in the video are Russians ?

A tigr armored vehicle and a kamaz supply truck. :lol:

@BlindEagle.

And Amliunion, look at Google result for "Melitopol". Already Wikipedia has been edited to say "Russian military occupation" and look at the media reports on the left :
View attachment 826439

BlindEagle is a long-time member of PDF. He was earlier @Michael Corleone but then permabanned for that account. He was supposedly a medical student in Ukraine until the 6th of March but you have found out that he doesn't speak Russian despite his earlier claims to me too that he lives in a Russian-speaking region. His claims must be taken with a handful of salt.

Do you understand what human shields are ? But of course you as an American military person do know. You are big users of that foul idea.

Your words always indicate that if you had been alive in the 1970s you would have been against the North Vietnamese Communists.

And to hell with that Capitalist agency Goldman Sachs and its likes and interest-based economics. The Wall Street and the London Stock Exchange should be abolished. The Occupy Movement of 2011 wanted exactly that until the Western governments sabotaged the movement.

I also find disturbing presence of TJ people like you who hate Russia because of historic ideological reasons.
I understand you should not shoot at anything that had written "Children" in it, it's one thing you shoot people and people got into cross fire, it's another thing you shoot something that can be easily identify as civilian structure. I mean, bombing that theatre is probably new low. I mean, it's not like you have soldier on the outside of the theatre that shoot inside where you can see who is inside the structure.

Fire artillery round and missile without IDing the building is just low. Regardless how much you hated the Ukrainian.

A lot more of course. But it is so tedious to list them all out and I got better things to do.
Again, this is not my creditability. It's name and record.

The Russian listed 3 names here, three men with those 3 name with their military ID show their ID and show that they are still alive. It's not like you can make up record as they goes. As I said, you can talk to one of them on facebook if you want to.

I mean, propaganda is one thing, but naming the three people you kill so they can be easily verify is probably the stupidest propaganda I have ever seen...

On the other hand, what do the Russian show? Did they show their CIC card? Or Commissary card? No, because those 3 dude still have them with them in the US....

By the way, I have saw the Russian release photo, the uniform that they show (Along with the flag with the 3 men name in it) is for an Senior Airmen with the US AF, the three people were in the Army National Guard, and all 3 were officers.....This is not even a fake job, this is a dumb job.

Last edited:

And there are people believing it,mainly from rogue countries like China or third world countries. :lol:

Are you aware that the vehicles shown in the video are Russians ?

A tigr armored vehicle and a kamaz supply truck. :lol:
The true rogue country use washing powder as the reason of war,to kill hundreds of thousands of civillians. Your country is not a rogue country,just a puppet doggy of a rogue country.

Again, this is not my creditability. It's name and record.

The Russian listed 3 names here, three men with those 3 name with their military ID show their ID and show that they are still alive. It's not like you can make up record as they goes. As I said, you can talk to one of them on facebook if you want to.

I mean, propaganda is one thing, but naming the three people you kill so they can be easily verify is probably the stupidest propaganda I have ever seen...

On the other hand, what do the Russian show? Did they show their CIC card? Or Commissary card? No, because those 3 dude still have them with them in the US....

By the way, I have saw the Russian release photo, the uniform that they show (Along with the flag with the 3 men name in it) is for an Senior Airmen with the US AF, the three people were in the Army National Guard, and all 3 were officers.....This is not even a fake job, this is a dumb job.
*yawn*

Bye bye.

I was going to block you but hold off being tolerant of your views.

Not anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom