What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So we have an UN partition plan which was rejected by the arabs who the. started a war of ethnic cleansing…and lost…

Here we have russia attacking a sovereign state. One which it swore to defend the territorial integrity of (ukraine foregoing nukes). One which it committed genocide on in the past.
To brutally annex land from
in the 20th century.

Not really the same….is it?
I guess the hypocrisy comes from you…

Palestinians are more akin to Prussian germans…if the germans had dumped them into camps and instigated them to fire anti tank rockets to russian school busses. Oh those poor poor Prussians!

A partition plan that was imposed on the Palestinians by the British. The Arabs started a war of ethnic cleansing?! It was against an illegal state created by the British using Jews from Europe. You know fcuck all. Stick to your eurotrash knowledge.

If you believe it is wrong for Israel to do that, then you must believe it is wrong for Russia to do this.

That is if you want to remain consistent.

I can see why people think you're a western Zionist bootlicker. You've just demonstrated my point. If people in the west think the Russians are wrong for what they're doing, why the hypocrisy with Israel?

Russians are throwing everything on the Lyman/Kreminna/Kupyansk axis to divert Ukrainian forces but Ukrainians were well prepared, Russian assaults are a failure.

A weird maneuver on Russian part. It's now confirmed they withdrew 4th (and possibly 90th as well) division from Kreminna. 4th is now roaming somewhere south of Donetsk. They were by far the more competent armour unit. Russians then went on a bum rush there with much lighter para units.

What's the rationale?

Any info on the whereabouts of 90th's division? It's quite a sizeable unit on the paper, which did not take any significant losses after withdrawal from Kiyv I know of.

Last edited:
Russian Defense Minister:
The actions of our efficient and selfless units thwarted all enemy attacks, and it did not achieve its objectives.
The use of Himars and Storm Shadow missiles outside the area of the military operation would mean the full participation of the United States and Britain in the conflict and would require immediate strikes against decision-making centers on Ukraine.
@mog_Russ

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu:
Russia has information about Kiev's plans to strike Russian lands, including Crimea, using American and British missiles.
@soldier2017kg

Biden:
They look at me like I'm crazy when I say Putin's threat to use tactical nuclear weapons is "real."
@soldier2017kg

Lavrov:
If NATO announces its refusal to freeze the conflict in Ukraine, this means that it wants to fight and Moscow is ready..

Editor-in-chief of the Russian RT channels Margarita Simonyan:
Certain that "the war will soon expand to Europe" and that the countries that will allow the use of their airports to take off F-16 fighters will become legitimate targets and strike and "will lead to an immediate end to the conflict."
@Su_35m

Slow but steady
Since Ukraine’s counteroffensive 113 square kilometer are retaken per Ukraine’s army.
The all out major assault on the Russians still has to come.

1687319423638.png

Ukrainische Truppen nahe Bachmut (am 19. Juni)
Foto: EPA

Ukraine has used only 5% of their forces in this offensive so far.
The Russians have lost offensive capability after the failed summer offensives last year. They are on defensive. Ukraine army has killed them off. Should Ukraine succeed in this counteroffensive campaign the result will be the total annihilation of Russia army. The war can be over in winter this year.

~
“O you who have faith (in Allah) do not take (such) Jews and (such) Christians as your friends and allies who themselves are friends and allies of each other. And whoever from amongst you turns to them (for friendship and alliance) now belong to them (and not to us). Surely Allah does not guide a wicked people” (Qur’an, al-Maida, 5:51).

The above verse refers to the Zionist world order. Biden is a self proclaimed Zionist. Most of Congress is. CLownsky is definitely a Zionist. A fake pretending to be a Jew. etc....

Wow , you dont even know your own religion.

Why you twist the meaning of the text , in order to spread hate and prejudice between people ?

I am no expert in Quran , but even i know that you cant just pull a one sentance and read it out of context. You must relate to the time , palce and circumstances it was written about.

In this particular case it relate to the time when Muslims were at war with the Quraish of Mecca and the verse relates to those christians and jews that at that time , sided with the Quraish.

Muslims can ,marry Jews and christians . So by your understending they can marry a wife but can't be thier friends ? That doe not look like a promising happy marrige , does it ?

1687324681806.png

P.S

I take it you do not have any christians and jewish friend ?

~

Last edited:
~

Wow , you dont even know your own religion.

Why you twist the meaning of the text , in order to spread hate and prejudice between people ?

I am no expert in Quran , but even i know that you cant just pull a one sentance and read it out of context. You must relate to the time palce and circumstances it was written about.

In this particular case it relate to the time when Muslims were at war with the Quraish of Mecca and the verse relates to those christians and jews that at that time , sided with the Quraish.

Muslims can ,marry Jews and christians . So by your understending they can marry a wife but can't be thier friends ? That doe not look like a promising happy marrige , does it ?

.View attachment 935331

P.S

I take it you do not have any christians and jewish friend ?

~

For the record, I have friends from many religions. Very good friends indeed. This verse doesn't refer to ALL Jews and Christians. That would be silly to assume. For a better understanding, watch the below.

Back
Top Bottom