What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Lmao, you can tell yourself whatever you want.
Clownsky, higher then high...LOL!

Bro, you have no idea what you're talking about. You're accusing me of blasphemy, essentially, as such you better have proof.

@waz @LeGenD

This is a serious matter.

Lmao! Bitter pill to swallow I know. But the evidence is strong that NATO is the military wing of the Zionists. The evidence is there, but it's your prerogative to follow it or not.

{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ}

“O you who have faith (in Allah) do not take (such) Jews and (such) Christians as your friends and allies who themselves are friends and allies of each other. And whoever from amongst you turns to them (for friendship and alliance) now belong to them (and not to us). Surely Allah does not guide a wicked people” (Qur’an, al-Maida, 5:51).

The above verse refers to the Zionist world order. Biden is a self proclaimed Zionist. Most of Congress is. CLownsky is definitely a Zionist. A fake pretending to be a Jew. etc....

It is Ukraine's choice, no one has a gun to their head.

If Ukraine wins, Ukraine retains its independence as a nation. If Ukraine loses, it becomes a province within Russia.

but it all boils down to one thing, what are you gonna do about it? Who cares.

You obviously don't know how international relations work. If it was Ukraine's choice the War would have been over before it started. Everybody knows that. Only a fool would state otherwise.

even if Push comes to shove, Russia will not use nukes.

Nuclear radiation would spill over into Russia, and has the potential to travel all the way to Moscow, the capital of Russia.

Bro, you have no idea how nuclear weapons work. Stop saying bullshit like this.

You're just making the pro-Russians look stupid.

You're being naïve. When a superpower is threatened, everything is on the table. Just like your masters bombed the shit out of Japan.

No, I said I was waiting for ww3, which the Russians keep saying will happen any day now for the past 400+ days.

Maybe, just maybe ww3 isn't gonna happen because no one wants it to happen.

I certainly hope it doesn't happen, but my knowledge of escatology leads me to believe that it's closer than we think. The prophet PBUH had a nightmare/vision where he woke up, trembling in fear for the day of the Malhama....The great war.

Ukraine is winning, Russia is losing.

This is not a matter of debate, your informed analysts are clowns.

You can target me personally all you want, but it's not gonna change anything. Russia is desperate.

And by the end of it, I'm gonna laugh at the pro-Russians just like I laughed at the pro-Armenians at the end of the Armenia-Azerbaijan war.

The above statement just shows your ignorance. Typical and uncanny to the ignorance being shown by western governments to what is a grave threat to the world.

Clownsky, higher then high...LOL!

Lmao! Bitter pill to swallow I know. But the evidence is strong that NATO is the military wing of the Zionists. The evidence is there, but it's your prerogative to follow it or not.

{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ}

“O you who have faith (in Allah) do not take (such) Jews and (such) Christians as your friends and allies who themselves are friends and allies of each other. And whoever from amongst you turns to them (for friendship and alliance) now belong to them (and not to us). Surely Allah does not guide a wicked people” (Qur’an, al-Maida, 5:51).

The above verse refers to the Zionist world order. Biden is a self proclaimed Zionist. Most of Congress is. CLownsky is definitely a Zionist. A fake pretending to be a Jew. etc....

You obviously don't know how international relations work. If it was Ukraine's choice the War would have been over before it started. Everybody knows that. Only a fool would state otherwise.

You're being naïve. When a superpower is threatened, everything is on the table. Just like your masters bombed the shit out of Japan.

I certainly hope it doesn't happen, but my knowledge of escatology leads me to believe that it's closer than we think. The prophet PBUH had a nightmare/vision where he woke up, trembling in fear for the day of the Malhama....The great war.

The above statement just shows your ignorance. Typical and uncanny to the ignorance being shown by western governments to what is a grave threat to the world.
Okay, the rest of your comment doesn't matter, however your false accusation of blasphemy risks putting my life in danger, as such I will not be engaging you further and will leave it to the mods to handle you.

The sad thing is, you know it puts me in danger, yet you're doing it because you're so pathetic that you simply cannot handle other people disagreeing with your views.

@LeGenD @waz

I demand he be punished.

Personally, I don't think Ukraine has committed fully anywhere. They're still launching probing attacks and adjusting their tactics. Once they find weakness, we may see them make major pushes and fully commit, which could be anywhere along the line of contact.

How can anyone predict the adopted strategy? The situation is very fluid u are right, the initial advance on front lines you say are feeling for weak points. Is the thinking weak points force Russia to relocate resources from location to another. Ukraine can monitor those movements and determine weakened areas. I watch videos so far show very calm, patient, textbook tactical attacks on Russias defensive positions employing an excellent arms assault.

How can anyone predict the adopted strategy? The situation is very fluid u are right, the initial advance on front lines you say are feeling for weak points. Is the thinking weak points force Russia to relocate resources from location to another. Ukraine can monitor those movements and determine weakened areas. I watch videos so far show very calm, patient, textbook tactical attacks on Russias defensive positions employing an excellent arms assault.
The Russians meanwhile seem to be doing a fairly decent job in defending. Seems they got a competent commander in the south. However, there are clearly areas that the Russians are being forced to retreat from due to Russians simply panicking due to fears of encirclement.

The Ukrainian tactical switch to high maneuverability seems to be paying off so far, but the Russians have shown that they can adapt as well. The question is, can the Russian adapt quickly enough before disaster strikes for them. My money is on no they can't.

The use of Leopards and Bradley’s have improved drastically since the first couple days of the offensive.

The use of Leopards and Bradley’s have improved drastically since the first couple days of the offensive.
I'm not surprised, it always takes a while to integrate new technology into an ongoing conflict.

The Bradley's seem to be more sureful than the Leopards though in the new high maneuver tactics that Ukraine has switched to.

Okay, the rest of your comment doesn't matter, however your false accusation of blasphemy risks putting my life in danger, as such I will not be engaging you further and will leave it to the mods to handle you.

The sad thing is, you know it puts me in danger, yet you're doing it because you're so pathetic that you simply cannot handle other people disagreeing with your views.

@LeGenD @waz

I demand he be punished.

Bro, you're acting and sounding like a Clown. Calm down. Your life isn't in danger. The only one puting your life in danger is your idol Zulensky who is edging us closer to nuclear war.
If you're so triggered by what I said, despite putting the evidence forward....I've stated it's 100% your prerogative to accept it or reject it.
It's not about agreeing or disagreeing. It's about finding and pursuing the truth.

@waz - He's over reacting as always. I don't believe I have broken any forum rules.

Bro, you're acting and sounding like a Clown. Calm down. Your life isn't in danger. The only one puting your life in danger is your idol Zulensky who is edging us closer to nuclear war.
If you're so triggered by what I said, despite putting the evidence forward....I've stated it's 100% your prerogative to accept it or reject it.
It's not about agreeing or disagreeing. It's about finding and pursuing the truth.

@waz - He's over reacting as always. I don't believe I have broken any forum rules.

Okay. That is your experience, but please don't generalise we all have our own good reasons supporting opposite sides I see you don’t hide the fact your anti west prejudices doesn’t get in the way of truth and facts that’s fine. Just stop with name calling it’s not necessary if you disagree with him just move on,

I'm not surprised, it always takes a while to integrate new technology into an ongoing conflict.

The Bradley's seem to be more sureful than the Leopards though in the new high maneuver tactics that Ukraine has switched to.

I’d say 75% of the reason Ukraine is moving at its current pace is the clearing of minefields. Russia has had a year to mine and prepare defenses.

The Russians meanwhile seem to be doing a fairly decent job in defending. Seems they got a competent commander in the south. However, there are clearly areas that the Russians are being forced to retreat from due to Russians simply panicking due to fears of encirclement.

The Ukrainian tactical switch to high maneuverability seems to be paying off so far, but the Russians have shown that they can adapt as well. The question is, can the Russian adapt quickly enough before disaster strikes for them. My money is on no they can't.

It seems the modern Russians are using their forefathers Soviet doctrine was for artillery to be concentrated on the sector of the enemy front they wanted to punch through. The bombardment was intended to destroy enemy positions and leave the survivors shell shocked from the intensity of the bombardment. It was always assumed that the soviets (russians) would employ dozens, or even hundreds of pieces along the a narrow front to ensure proper saturation shelling, then throw in ww1 trenches everywhere for hard measures I thinking this is what we are seeing ? In Ukraine

Russian Spring | Another Meat Grinder In Liman? Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.06.20

You are accusing me of blasphemy, dont try and pussy foot around this issue. I'm not overreacting.

You aren't trying to find the truth, you're being a cunt because you hate the fact other people disagree with you.

Don't try and deny it just because you're finally being called out for your bullshit.

You do this every time. Everytime you can't win an argument, you libel people.

I’d say 75% of the reason Ukraine is moving at its current pace is the clearing of minefields. Russia has had a year to mine and prepare defenses.
Mines are mostly already cleared.

There is the issue of Ukraine not reaching Russia's first entrenched line of defense yet, so it could be that Ukraine is holding back until it does get there. Last I check the Ukrainians were still about 10km away from that first line.

Back
Top Bottom