What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

A partition plan that was imposed on the Palestinians by the British.
There never was a palestinian state before.
The british controlled the mandate and sought a solution for the two ethnic groups living there.

Already we are in different territory from this war.
The Arabs started a war of ethnic cleansing?!
It was against an illegal state created by the British using Jews from Europe. You know fcuck all. Stick to your eurotrash knowledge.
From the grand mufti siding with the nazis. To the pogroms. To losing wars of agression. To cultural/ethnic cleansing when they can
The arabs are more akin to the prussians losing their war of agression. Poor poor prussians!!!

Even despite that…european support for a two state solution is extremely high. With europe being the largest monetary donor of palestine.

We also have something as on the ground reality. If this war freezes to low intensity for 50 years the “no concessions” approach would change too. Hell even the hardline now is partly a result because the soft approach after russia took crimea/donbass simply made Putin greedier.
So for most of the hypocrisy you better look in the mirror.

Last edited:
I have always asked myself a question that if you can’t stop war in DRC , or SUDAN OR CAR, then how will you stop or mitigate a war in Europe?

Because the war between Russia - Ukraine affects the continent economically. So they're doing this peace plan for their own good.

This verse doesn't refer to ALL Jews and Christians. That would be silly to assume. For a better understanding, watch the below.

Of course it does not.

It refers to those who lived 1400 in a particular area.

But you decided you know best , added some silly conspiracy theory to the mix and decided to apply it to templars , free masons or other silly conspiracy nonsense. You ridicule your own religion.

And as an authority on the matter, you bring us some very doubious person as a guide. A person who pretends to know God's exact plan.

Seriously , some more humblness is advised both to you and that person you are relying on , when talking about such matters.

~

Last edited:
Of course it does not.

It refers to those who lived 1400 in a particular area.

But you decided you know best , added some silly conspiracy theory to the mix and decided to apply it to . templars free masons or other silly conspiracy nonsense. You rdicule your own religion.

And as an authority on the matter, you bring us some very doubious person as a guide. A person who pretends to know God's exact plan.

Seriously , some more humblness is advised both to you and that person you are relying on for , when talking about such matters.

~

Well you would take that stance with that Israeli flag on your profile. It's clear where your intentions lie.
The "dubious" person you speak of is a learned scholar who has studies various religious text more than you ever will. So maybe you should fully understand them and humble yourself before speaking in the matter.

Last edited:
You are accusing me of blasphemy, dont try and pussy foot around this issue. I'm not overreacting.

You aren't trying to find the truth, you're being a cunt because you hate the fact other people disagree with you.

Don't try and deny it just because you're finally being called out for your bullshit.

You do this every time. Everytime you can't win an argument, you libel people.

You're wrong. I'm not pussy footing around no issue. What I'm doing is discussing and presenting evidences to smash your BS NATO narrative. Besides, it was you who engaged with my post and when I replied, your *** was on fire. So it's you being the cunt, not me.
I have no issue with people disagreeing with me. After all, time and again I've stated this is an open forum and both sides should be free to discuss. However, when a member comes along who doesn't hold a pro-nato narrative their posts are slamed with negative ratings.
So keep coping. The ground reality is that Russia has a significant portion of Ukraine liberated and will continue taking land until your Zionist masters decide that its time for Ukraine to negotiate. Between then and now, it's nothing but suffering for Ukraine. I call for peace now and always will. What I won't do is cheerlead NATO on it's expansionist policies.

Well you would take that stance with that Israeli flag on your profile. It's clear where your intentions lie.
The "dubious" person you speak of is a learned scholar who has studies various religious text more than you ever will. So maybe you should fully understand themband humble yourself before speaking in the matter.

Don't see what my flags has to do with whether your twisted interpretation of the text is acceptable.

The reliabilty of this so called " scholar " of yours is not based on my opinion , but on that of many main stream Islamic scholars,

~

Last edited:
You're wrong. I'm not pussy footing around no issue. What I'm doing is discussing and presenting evidences to smash your BS NATO narrative. Besides, it was you who engaged with my post and when I replied, your *** was on fire. So it's you being the cunt, not me.
I have no issue with people disagreeing with me. After all, time and again I've stated this is an open forum and both sides should be free to discuss. However, when a member comes along who doesn't hold a pro-nato narrative their posts are slamed with negative ratings.
So keep coping. The ground reality is that Russia has a significant portion of Ukraine liberated and will continue taking land until your Zionist masters decide that its time for Ukraine to negotiate. Between then and now, it's nothing but suffering for Ukraine. I call for peace now and always will. What I won't do is cheerlead NATO on it's expansionist policies.
Don't change the subject, and don't pretend you weren't accusing me of blasphemy.

You're not only wrong, you're pathetic.

The "dubious" person you speak of is a learned scholar who has studies various religious text more than you ever will. So maybe you should fully understand them and humble yourself before speaking in the matter.
@LeGenD @waz

He's now bringing up and debating religion with more people. This is firmly against forum rules.

Don't change the subject, and don't pretend you weren't accusing me of blasphemy.

You're not only wrong, you're pathetic.

@LeGenD @waz

He's now bringing up and debating religion with more people. This is firmly against forum rules.

I'm not changing the subject and I'm also not pretending anything. I'm telling you that you're supporting the Zionist agenda by supporting NATO aggression in Slavic lands. That makes you a party to them. Plain and simple.
You reacting like a pathetic sissy to what I said isn't my problem. It's something you'll have to deal with.

I'm not spreading hate speech you clown, I'm calling for peace. But realistically speaking, it's peace on Russias terms or the war continues. There is no other realistic way out of this mess intigated by your Zionist brothers. Allowing Russia to live peacefully by listening to its legitimate concerns was too much to ask for you bafoons.
There is no way Russia is going to lose face and give in to NATO at this stage in the conflict. It's called for peace multiple times, but to no avail, so it's war to the end....nuclear if it has to be. Oh yeah, just remembered, wasn't it Zulensky who was egging on the West to Nuke Russia. Didn't Ukraine fire a A2A missile into Poland to get NATO directly involved. The Clown was 100% certain it was Russia even when the evidence was out.
Anyhow, Russia will prevail whether we like it or not. It's the reality.....get used to it.
I don’t understand why Ukraine should give territory in exchange for peace? Why should anyone give his house to a robber in exchange for not being robbed? Makes no sense.

Russia under Putin becomes a thief, robber and rapist.

Ukraine just deploying 3 brigades to the ongoing probing attacks. That’s nothing. 33 brigades plus 10 brigades in reserves are ready to attack at any moment.

sides should be free to discuss. However, when a member comes along who doesn't hold a pro-nato narrative their posts are slamed with negative ratings.

From what i have noticed , those who recieved negative rating got it for personal inults or bad language.

This would be an intresting study for psychologists or maybe those in the psychiatric filed , to figure out , how come those who support Russia on this thread , are also those who usually resort to personal insults.

~

Last edited:
Don't see what my flags has to do with whether your twisted interpretation of the text is acceptable.

The reliabilty of this so called " scholar " of yours is not based on my opinion , but on that of many main stream Islamic scholars,

~

I won't engage with you on a matter you have no knowledge about. You're another Zionist sympathiser supporting fascism around the world. If you disagree with the scholar and me, that's fine. It's entirely your perogative.
But everyone on this forum knows your agenda.

I don’t understand why Ukraine should give territory in exchange for peace? Why should anyone give his house to a robber in exchange for not being robbed? Makes no sense.

Russia under Putin becomes a thief, robber and rapist.

Ukraine just deploying 3 brigades to the ongoing probing attacks. That’s nothing. 33 brigades plus 10 brigades in reserves are ready to attack at any moment.
Why not, that is modern principle established by anglo saxons in Palestine.

Back
Top Bottom