What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I'm not changing the subject and I'm also not pretending anything. I'm telling you that you're supporting the Zionist agenda by supporting NATO aggression in Slavic lands. That makes you a party to them. Plain and simple.
You reacting like a pathetic sissy to what I said isn't my problem. It's something you'll have to deal with.
You ARE changing the subject, and it's pathetic that you're pretending otherwise.

What's pathetic is that you call whoever disagrees with you a zionist, or start a religious debate quoting a very controversial scholar, or in my case accuse me of blasphemy.

This is not the first time you've done it, nor is it the only topic or thread.

You have no idea what zionism is, or what NATO is, or what common sense is.

NATO aggression in Slavic lands? You don't even know the history of the Slavic people, sit your *** down.

You use words that you don't know the meaning to, and you talk about concepts you have no idea of.

This is why no one likes you. Go back to lurking.

You ARE changing the subject, and it's pathetic that you're pretending otherwise.

What's pathetic is that you call whoever disagrees with you a zionist, or start a religious debate quoting a very controversial scholar, or in my case accuse me of blasphemy.

This is not the first time you've done it, nor is it the only topic or thread.

You have no idea what zionism is, or what NATO is, or what common sense is.

NATO aggression in Slavic lands? You don't even know the history of the Slavic people, sit your *** down.

You use words that you don't know the meaning to, and you talk about concepts you have no idea of.

This is why no one likes you. Go back to lurking.

Keep having your hormonal panic attacks, it makes no difference to me what you claim. You're opinion is irrelevant.
Everyone knows you're a NATO boot polisher. A supporter of the Zionist agenda. If you support them, that makes you a party to them. A clear violation of the commandment. Plain and simple. Take it or leave it. Nothing too complicated to stomach.
I'm not changing no subject and stand by what I said, and that won't change no matter how much you bark otherwise.

Last edited:
you asked question why and i showed you with simple example, why not.
You try to draw parallels to justify your arguments. That’s ok. No problem. But don’t complain when I say you accuse other of as robber and rapist because you want to be the same robber and rapist. Be real, we not living in a jungle.
You mean we in Vietnam should surrender our territory to China because the Jews steal Arab lands? I here not giving any excuse to Chinese to start a war in Far East.

Why not, that is modern principle established by anglo saxons in Palestine.
You do realise if you say this then you also would justify the Israeli occupation, right?

I mean, essentially your point is, "why not, Russia have the right to annex part of Ukraine as much as the west allowed Israeli to annex most if not all of Palestine"

There never was a palestinian state before.
The british controlled the mandate and sought a solution for the two ethnic groups living there.

Already we are in different territory from this war.

From the grand mufti siding with the nazis. To the pogroms. To losing wars of agression. To cultural/ethnic cleansing when they can
The arabs are more akin to the prussians losing their war of agression. Poor poor prussians!!!

Even despite that…european support for a two state solution is extremely high. With europe being the largest monetary donor of palestine.

We also have something as on the ground reality. If this war freezes to low intensity for 50 years the “no concessions” approach would change too. Hell even the hardline now is partly a result because the soft approach after russia took crimea/donbass simply made Putin greedier.
So for most of the hypocrisy you better look in the mirror.

There was never an Israeli state either. Quoting some deranged mufti siding with the Nazis is rather like accusing the British of being Nazis because of someone like Oswald Mosley. Stop clutching at straws, you're embarrassing yourself. You don't like it when the world shows the very same hypocrisy you show towards the Palestinians and now you're crying and throwing your dummy out of your pram. The rest of the world doesn't really care about two extremely corrupt Slavic states destroying each other, in the same way you don't care about the illegal fascist Israeli state oppressing the Palestinians. In fact, you Europeans will hide behind uncle Sam when it comes to invading Arab and Muslim countries and slaughtering millions of non-blue eyed people. Cry some more.

Lmao! Bitter pill to swallow I know. But the evidence is strong that NATO is the military wing of the Zionists. The evidence is there, but it's your prerogative to follow it or not.

{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ}

“O you who have faith (in Allah) do not take (such) Jews and (such) Christians as your friends and allies who themselves are friends and allies of each other. And whoever from amongst you turns to them (for friendship and alliance) now belong to them (and not to us). Surely Allah does not guide a wicked people” (Qur’an, al-Maida, 5:51).

The above verse refers to the Zionist world order. Biden is a self proclaimed Zionist. Most of Congress is. CLownsky is definitely a Zionist. A fake pretending to be a Jew. etc....

It is important to understand Holy Quran in a proper way. Surah al Maida underscore the importance of honoring a deal/obligation/pact with another party. Verse # 51 unmask the wicked nature of Jews and Christians of Medina, these people were involved in a conspiracy with infidels of Mecca in violation of a pact with Muslims. This revelation alerted Muslims in Medina to this conspiracy.

Islam does not forbid Muslims to seek good relations with Jews and Christians in general. A Muslim man can even marry a Jewish (or Christian) woman, if he is unable to marry a Muslim woman.

Zionist movement is about creating a Jewish state. Destructive wars in Europe led provided impetus to this movement. This is something that WE are not in the position to decide for Jews. WE can push for peaceful resolution of the ongoing Palestine - Israel dispute at most. The OIC should reach out to the British to sort out this mess because they created British Palestine in the 1920s.

I certainly hope it doesn't happen, but my knowledge of escatology leads me to believe that it's closer than we think. The prophet PBUH had a nightmare/vision where he woke up, trembling in fear for the day of the Malhama....The great war.

No, this is about Gog and Magog. These will come from the East.

These themes should be carefully studied and narrative-building should be avoided. Usually, non-state actors resort to narrative-building with these themes to brainwash people and launch movements that lead to corruption, mischief, and loss of numerous lives. Al-Qaeda Network and ISIS are notable examples - both lost the plot and to the very forces that they had sought to defeat.

Stay on topic please.

You do realise if you say this then you also would justify the Israeli occupation, right?

I mean, essentially your point is, "why not, Russia have the right to annex part of Ukraine as much as the west allowed Israeli to annex most if not all of Palestine"
my personal view is irrelevant, just pointing out that proposal is not something that did not happen in past and accepted internationally meaning west primarely.so why would ukraina would be exception beside pure demagogy and geopolitical interests.

You try to draw parallels to justify your arguments. That’s ok. No problem. But don’t complain when I say you accuse other of as robber and rapist because you want to be the same robber and rapist. Be real, we not living in a jungle.
You mean we in Vietnam should surrender our territory to China because the Jews steal Arab lands? I here not giving any excuse to Chinese to start a war in Far East.
No, we always lived in jungle but sometimes there are periods when that is masked with some fake principles.

my personal view is irrelevant, just pointing out that proposal is not something that did not happen in past and accepted internationally meaning west primarely.so why would ukraina would be exception beside pure demagogy and geopolitical interests.

No, we always lived in jungle but sometimes there are periods when that is masked with some fake principles.
I am just saying if you say that, you are also justifying Israeli occupation, because that is what it suggested.

Just say it that way.
Let's imagine, Israeli-Palestinian conflict would be that black/white as it is portrayed in this forum more often than not.
Then why are these people supporting the Russians, the aggressor, when they whine about Jewish aggressors?
Isn't that hypocritical? 2 wrongs don't make 1 right.
Further, nobody can anything for that, that the Jews WON the wars, the Arabs unleashed on them and Palestinians lost (and still live there).
So Ukrainians are too strong to become Palestinians and they wish them to be like weaker Palestinians.

Zionist movement is about creating a Jewish state. Destructive wars in Europe led to this development in modern times. This is something that WE are not in the position to decide for Jews.

I would add that the final straw that led to the creation of modern Zionism , was the case of Alfred Drayfus in 1894 . A French officer of Jewish decent , who was wrongly eccused and publicy humiliated , while the cheering crowd was shouting " Judas " and " traitor ".

This is how it was reported in a french news paper :

090928_r18848_p646.jpg

I mention this cause i see more than a few here using the word Zionism without even knowing what it means.

~

Last edited:
I am just saying if you say that, you are also justifying Israeli occupation, because that is what it suggested.
i am not justifiying it but i am aware of reality of settlers entity which is accepted by international community, so why would be different for russia and ukraina if the peace is ultimate goal? do we not hear it all the time from western goverments when they are telling Palestinian to stop resisting and accept israel authority over them.

Just say it that way.
Let's imagine, Israeli-Palestinian conflict would be that black/white as it is portrayed in this forum more often than not.
Then why are these people supporting the Russians, the aggressor, when they whine about Jewish aggressors?
Isn't that hypocritical? 2 wrongs don't make 1 right.
Further, nobody can anything for that, that the Jews WON the wars, the Arabs unleashed on them and Palestinians lost (and still live there).
So Ukrainians are too strong to become Palestinians and they wish them to be like weaker Palestinians.
For the record, I don’t support any Israeli unjust occupation. Certainly I never justify US aggression.

I think the only way to settle the conflict between Israel and Arab states is to agree on a two state solution, as proposed and supported by the UN. Palestinians have the right to have a state. In addition Israelis and Palestinians should agree to mutual recognition of free settlements in both countries. Much like a federal state of independent nations. Like a federal state of German independent states. Or Europe union states. That would ease the settlement drive of nationalists on both sides.

i am not justifiying it but i am aware of reality of settlers entity which is accepted by international community, so why would be different for russia and ukraina if the peace is ultimate goal? do we not hear it all the time from western goverments when they are telling Palestinian to stop resisting and accept israel authority over them.
The different you asked??

War is very simple, the one wield the biggest stick dictate term in a war, Israeli done this by surviving 3 wars from their arab neighbor, whether or not they are justified to occupy the land they are now occupying is another issue, problem is, at no point there is a situation with militaristic consequences being threaten enough for the Israeli to sit down and talk about justification and its occupation. That's war.

In this case, unless you are a die hard Russian fanatic, Russia is NOT at the position to dictate term with Ukraine. Simply because they are really not in a way threatening Kyiv survival. That's why if tomorrow Putin send Zelenskyy a telegram saying Russia is willing to talk on settlement in exchange of land, Zelenskyy would probably laugh at that cable. I mean, why would they? The situation, both militaristically and politically is not dire enough for Ukraine to even consider concession. It's not like Russia troop is outside Kyiv and demand for Ukraine to surrender or being annihilated.

The Russians have lost offensive capability after the failed summer offensives last year. They are on defensive. Ukraine army has killed them off. Should Ukraine succeed in this counteroffensive campaign the result will be the total annihilation of Russia army. The war can be over in winter this year.

Russian military will be decimated in the next few months and Russia will be balkanized by end of this year.

Back
Top Bottom