What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The different you asked??

War is very simple, the one wield the biggest stick dictate term in a war, Israeli done this by surviving 3 wars from their arab neighbor, whether or not they are justified to occupy the land they are now occupying is another issue, problem is, at no point there is a situation with militaristic consequences being threaten enough for the Israeli to sit down and talk about justification and its occupation. That's war.

In this case, unless you are a die hard Russian fanatic, Russia is NOT at the position to dictate term with Ukraine. Simply because they are really not in a way threatening Kyiv survival. That's why if tomorrow Putin send Zelenskyy a telegram saying Russia is willing to talk on settlement in exchange of land, Zelenskyy would probably laugh at that cable. I mean, why would they? The situation, both militaristically and politically is not dire enough for Ukraine to even consider concession. It's not like Russia troop is outside Kyiv and demand for Ukraine to surrender or being annihilated.
ok, let see how it will goes for ukraina under those prinicples....

ok, let see how it will goes for ukraina under those prinicples....
It's not about "Let's see" it's already done.

There are no way Russia can threaten Kyiv survival, again, unless you are a diehard Russian fan who think the Russian military at this current form, which uses the last 8 months to take a small city and progress 2 km in the frontline can somehow threaten Kyiv, that's not going to be possibly done. It would have been a big ask for them to cut Ukraine completely off the coast line, hell, even holding the land they already occupied itself is a big ask.

There aren't going to be a military situation dire enough for the Ukrainian to consider concession.

It's not about "Let's see" it's already done.

There are no way Russia can threaten Kyiv survival, again, unless you are a diehard Russian fan who think the Russian military at this current form, which uses the last 8 months to take a small city and progress 2 km in the frontline can somehow threaten Kyiv, that's not going to be possibly done. It would have been a big ask for them to cut Ukraine completely off the coast line, hell, even holding the land they already occupied itself is a big ask.

There aren't going to be a military situation dire enough for the Ukrainian to consider concession.
either way Kyiev can jeopardize russian conquest for longer period of time if ever, i agree that they conduct war for while due influx of money and weapons.

either way Kyiev can jeopardize russian conquest for longer period of time if ever, i agree that they conduct war for while due influx of money and weapons.
This is what you don't get.

Russia in this current form, well, there are no way to say it, is nothing. I would say even not at Kazakhstan level, I mean if Russia decided to use their military today and invade Kazakhstan tomorrow, Kazakhstan can say "screw you and let's fight it out" and they can probably win.

Russia loses A LOT of combat power over the last 15 months. These power is not going to be readily replaceable, and they are not going to be able to as long as this war with Ukraine kept going, so for Russia to regenerate their power, they would need to stop fighting in Ukraine to have their equipment build up and soldier retrain, which as I already explained, this is not going to happen because there are nothing I can see would the Ukrainian okay with Russia keeping their land in exchange a ceasefire. Not anything long enough for Russia to build back their strength, which mean there are no way Russia can recover their military at this point other than a complete withdrawal.

Which mean there are no foreseeable future for Russia to further their gain if they were to do it their own.

It is important to understand Holy Quran in a proper way. Surah al Maida underscore the importance of honoring a deal/obligation/pact with another party. Verse # 51 unmask the wicked nature of Jews and Christians of Medina, these people were involved in a conspiracy with infidels of Mecca in violation of a pact with Muslims. This revelation alerted Muslims in Medina to this conspiracy.

Islam does not forbid Muslims to seek good relations with Jews and Christians in general. A Muslim man can even marry a Jewish (or Christian) woman, if he is unable to marry a Muslim woman.

Zionist movement is about creating a Jewish state. Destructive wars in Europe led provided impetus to this movement. This is something that WE are not in the position to decide for Jews. WE can push for peaceful resolution of the ongoing Palestine - Israel dispute at most. The OIC should reach out to the British to sort out this mess because they created British Palestine in the 1920s.

No, this is about Gog and Magog. These will come from the East.

These themes should be carefully studied and narrative-building should be avoided. Usually, non-state actors resort to narrative-building with these themes to brainwash people and launch movements that lead to corruption, mischief, and loss of numerous lives. Al-Qaeda Network and ISIS are notable examples - both lost the plot and to the very forces that they had sought to defeat.

Stay on topic please.

This is my stance on the subject. The language used in the verse is both present and future tense. 5 minutes, please listen.

I know religious discussion is prohibited on this forum but it is one of the core factors as to why we have a war in Ukraine which didn't wait a millisecond to begin the suppression of the Christian orthodox church.

Anyway, back to reporting the latest on the battle field in Ukraine.

There was never an Israeli state either.
So you admit you are comparing apples and oranges already
Quoting some deranged mufti siding with the Nazis is rather like accusing the British of being Nazis because of someone like Oswald Mosley.
He was one of the biggest political figures for the palestinian (in its infancy) “cause” at the time.
Ofcourse palestine did not exist and the palestinians themselves viewed themselves more as arabs at the time.

Hey fits the prussian germans more again.
Stop clutching at straws, you're embarrassing yourself.
What? These are just a few examples of the way the Arabs compose themselves.
The complete eradication of jewish culture and expelling jews when jordan occupied east jerusalem is a very bad sign for allowing the arabs to implement their “tolerant” one state solution.

Again quite different to current conflict.
You don't like it when the world shows the very same hypocrisy you show towards the Palestinians
Hmm is the arab league one of the largest financial aid donor to ukraine?
Cause the EU is to palestine.

My problem is that some, mostly muslims show immense hypocrisy around palestine.
Even going on forum here trying to explain how ukranians should suffer because of what israel/usa/the west/whites did (generalizing/racism is widespread…)

and now you're crying and throwing your dummy out of your pram. The rest of the world doesn't really care about two extremely corrupt Slavic states destroying each other, in the same way you don't care about the illegal fascist Israeli state oppressing the Palestinians.

Dont assume i have the same moral gutter-level of thinking as you…

You dont care for this conflict. Cause the victims are white christians maybe?

Luckily western public has more empathy towards the palestinians. Else israel could just have bulldozed them off the earth completely.
(Which would be basically acting like their muslim neighbours do)

In fact, you Europeans will hide behind uncle Sam when it comes to invading Arab and Muslim countries and slaughtering millions of non-blue eyed people. Cry some more.
What millions? Again bullshit unless you mean russia in afghanistan?

And again seeing through a racist lens. Stop projecting your racism onto me/others.

Finally…the only one crying here is you.
“but what about the palestinians!!”
The russians just killed an amount of civilians in 1 year that equals 35-40 years of palestine conflict. Not a peep from you however. Pure tribalism.

Last edited:

He was one of the biggest political figures for the palestinian (in its infancy) “cause” at the time.
Ofcourse palestine did not exist and the palestinians themselves viewed themselves more as arabs at the time.

The complete eradication of jewish culture and expelling jews when jordan occupied east jerusalem is a very bad sign for allowing the arabs to implement their “tolerant” one state solution.

My problem is that some, mostly muslims show immense hypocrisy around palestine.
Even going on forum here trying to explain how ukranians should suffer because of what israel/usa/the west/whites did (generalizing/racism is widespread…)

You dont care for this conflict. Cause the victims are white christians.

Luckily western public has more empathy towards the palestinians. Else israel could just have bulldozed them off the earth completely.

And again seeing through a racist lens. Stop projecting your racism onto me/others.

The russians just killed an amount of civilians in 1 year that equals 35-40 years of palestine conflict. Not a peep from you however. Pure tribalism.

The level of ignorance shown by europeans like you is astonishing, but then again that doesn't surprise me. Educate yourself, learn how Jews and Muslims lived peacefully in Palestine for centuries way before colonisation by the European powers and before the zionist euorpean turned up. Don't like it when the world shows the same hypocrisy towards you and your conflict in Europe as you do to the rest of the world? :devil: I couldn't care less. Keep the war going for as long as you like to defeat the Russians, who cares if a bunch of blue-eyed Europeans are slaughtering themselves, most of the wold doesn't.

You dont care for this conflict. Cause the victims are white christians maybe?

If you find this forum so disappointing, why bother coming on here? In fact, I've never understood why the likes of you and your western compatriots like @F-22Raptor, @dbc come on a Pakistani defence forum of all places?! WTF? Don't you have other places like F-16.net where you can get off on killing russians, muslims, arabs, and whoever else you hate? or maybe head over to https://www.bharat-rakshak.com/ you guys would be very welcomed and popular there :)

Last edited:
If you find this forum so disappointing, why bother coming on here? In fact, I've never understood why the likes of you and your western compatriots like @F-22Raptor, @dbc come on a Pakistani defence forum of all places?! WTF? Don't you have other places like F-16.net where you can get off on killing russians, muslims, arabs, and whoever else you hate? or maybe head over to https://www.bharat-rakshak.com/ you guys would be very welcomed and popular there :)

When did I ever “get off” on the killing of Russians, Muslims, Arabs? Show me one post to back up your claim.

The level of ignorance shown by europeans like you is astonishing, but then again that doesn't surprise me. Educate yourself,

Always open to learn.
You however ignore anything that does not fit your narrative.

learn how Jews and Muslims lived peacefully in Palestine for centuries way before colonisation by the European powers and before the zionist euorpean turned up.

Peaceful as second hand citizens called dhimmis?
And now we have generations of muslims growing up with anti-jewish hate….that persecution and discrimination is going to be much much worse

Don't like it when the world shows the same hypocrisy towards you and your conflict in Europe as you do to the rest of the world? :devil: I
I just showed the difference in level of hypocrisy.
Your seem stuck on repeat.
couldn't care less. Keep the war going for as long as you like to defeat the Russians, who cares if a bunch of blue-eyed Europeans are slaughtering themselves, most of the wold doesn't.
Case in point.

Luckily for the palestinians, the west has better morals.

But back to ukraine. Slava heroyam!

This is what you don't get.

Russia in this current form, well, there are no way to say it, is nothing. I would say even not at Kazakhstan level, I mean if Russia decided to use their military today and invade Kazakhstan tomorrow, Kazakhstan can say "screw you and let's fight it out" and they can probably win.

Russia loses A LOT of combat power over the last 15 months. These power is not going to be readily replaceable, and they are not going to be able to as long as this war with Ukraine kept going, so for Russia to regenerate their power, they would need to stop fighting in Ukraine to have their equipment build up and soldier retrain, which as I already explained, this is not going to happen because there are nothing I can see would the Ukrainian okay with Russia keeping their land in exchange a ceasefire. Not anything long enough for Russia to build back their strength, which mean there are no way Russia can recover their military at this point other than a complete withdrawal.

Which mean there are no foreseeable future for Russia to further their gain if they were to do it their own.
Dude, i know standard cliche how exausted they are, well guess what, nato in helping ukraina also is even more. Endless verbal persuasion on forums does not win war, men, arms and ammo do, all what ukraina lacks

Dude, i know standard cliche how exausted they are, well guess what, nato in helping ukraina also is even more. Endless verbal persuasion on forums does not win war, men, arms and ammo do, all what ukraina lacks
Well, I am comment on the situation as per my own experience, I mean, if you think Russia still have a second wind (well, this is probably third wind) without stopping the war in Ukraine. Be my guess. But as a competent military analyst who predicted 5 out of 7 outcomes on this war judging by third party fact alone, that's not going to happen.

You are expecting something to happen outside of logic and reasoning, I mean, sure, if you think Ukraine lack the men, arms and ammo to win this war, that's your opinion, the problem is, Ukraine is not the side that resorted to use 1950 era tanks, Russia is. On the other hand, do you really think the West has gave Ukraine a lot to play with? I mean, what's 140 Leo 2 tank, 31 Abrams, 14 Challenger tank, 900 assorted APC and 20 something HIMARS launcher is to the western arsenal? And yet you are seeing Russia dipping into Reserve stock even before this.

I mean, you can't win a war if you cannot face your own shortcoming, and that shortcoming will not disappear simply because you believe otherwise and you don't want to admit it exist, Russia has had its problem and from what I am seeing, you failed top even try to address it.

I mean, watch this video

This is supposed to be a frontline trench, it's not a post behind Russian line that somehow Ukrainian SF get to, are these troop looks like they were trained and equipped properly to you? And that's where the front facing troop use, you can imagine what kind of kits Russian troop in the rear uses. And now you can talk to me about lack of equipment.

Back
Top Bottom