What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Hitching prosperity?

In 1 year USA total donation (economic and military combined) was 70 billion.

That is 1/10th Americas yearly defence budget.

For that price their “near pear” adversary is being completely grind down into dust.

85% of russias population is tightly packed in the west.
It will come out of nuclear armageddon worse then America.
With the Muscovites completely extinct by the way.

Lets see if the Oligarchs and russian elite really want to throw away their Parisian luxury lifestyle and proceed to incinerate themselves and their entire family (alongside most of humanity) over a city like Mariopol…

Last edited:
I remember when in Europe 30-40 years ago there was freedom of speech in public.

Nowadays no relevant person can go off-script on pain of ostracism. Recall that the chairman of the foreign affairs committee of the Finnish parliament was forced to resign for a single sentence saying "maybe someone should say that Ukraine should not be part of NATO."

And the tremendous thing is that we all have to pretend that nothing has happened in the last twenty years. Of course our bosses tolerate us expressing ourselves in bars and taverns; but no important person can go off script in public.

We are the envy of North Korea.

Europe is dead. Rest in peace.
Forced to resign vs. go to jail for 15 years is a big gap. And in Finland it may be considered treachery given Russia ruled Finland with an iron fist in late 1800s and when Finland got its revolution in 1920-ish, Russians came back with a vengence demanding a lot of land and then attacking Finland in WWII and bogged down there. So yes, from a Finnish perspective with this history , it may be considered a fireable offence. Still way short of criminal offence in Russia

Well do you have always to have last word? I think i was clear enough about my position and there is no need for further lecturing by you.

I don't need to have the last word, and I didn't reply to your post for you, I am writing for people who may see the post and let them judge for themselves.

You may not see it that way does not mean everyone is going to be the same.

I'm not spreading hate speech you clown, I'm calling for peace. But realistically speaking, it's peace on Russias terms or the war continues. There is no other realistic way out of this mess intigated by your Zionist brothers. Allowing Russia to live peacefully by listening to its legitimate concerns was too much to ask for you bafoons.
There is no way Russia is going to lose face and give in to NATO at this stage in the conflict. It's called for peace multiple times, but to no avail, so it's war to the end....nuclear if it has to be. Oh yeah, just remembered, wasn't it Zulensky who was egging on the West to Nuke Russia. Didn't Ukraine fire a A2A missile into Poland to get NATO directly involved. The Clown was 100% certain it was Russia even when the evidence was out.
Anyhow, Russia will prevail whether we like it or not. It's the reality.....get used to it.
If Russia was victorious then you wouldn’t write a post that sounds like that of a sore loser. Russia gas exports gone. Permanent slavery to its archenemy from the 50s, China. It’s money frozen. And weakness of its military permanently exposed as it withdrew from the capital Kiev. This think will go till Russia collapses, withdraws or sadly a nuclear war that envelopes the world. When wars begin the moral rightness of who should have listened to whom when all go out the window.

No more luxury
No more anything
the Russians have to pay for the damages they inflicted on others.

1687414656892.png

Back
Top Bottom