What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

A scene that happened thousands of times and will happen again thousands of times.

Look at what Russian villages look like where russian soldiers are "coming back". No roads, mud everywhere, stray dogs, poverty and decaying huts dating back to tsarist times,probably no toilets and running water.

But Russian TV have convinced the residents of the village that (despite being a country rich in ressources) they had no other problems than "nazism" in Ukraine and NATO "approaching the borders to steal Russia's ressources."

FzKXapMXsAA2J9c.jpg

FzKXapGWAAccgfN.jpg

FzKXapSWAAgZbrP.jpg

Screenshot-2022-10-23-18-04-00-98-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

This is a good summary of the dreadful tragedy of the Ukrainian Gambit 1997/2008-

A group of nostalgics of the 14th Waffen SS, a group of furious nationalists from Volynia-Galicia and our cynical Chiefs.

Yes, but the same can be found in Russia, in England ... to use one image of a group of idiots to portray a whole society or the general Western system as such is nothing but a stupid lie and again, Russian Nazis seem to be good Nazis for some of you since they kill bad Ukrainian or Western-oriented Nazis? :hitwall: :crazy:

"I have to say that the United States deserves much of the blame
(...)
Our first action that really set us off in a bad direction was when Nato started to expand, bringing in eastern European nations, some of them bordering Russia
(...)
They were very uncomfortable about having Nato right up on their border and they made a strong appeal for us not to go ahead with that.
(...)
Basically the people I was arguing with when I tried to put the Russian point ... the response that I got was really: ‘Who cares what they think?
(...)
That was when we started sliding down that path (towards this dreadful tragedy)"

(William Perry, Secretary of Defense -1997)

---

George Kennan
William Perry
Jack Matlock
Sir Roderic Lyne
William Burns
profesor John Mearsheimer
profesor Stephen Cohen
profesor Jefrey Sachs

I talk to adults, I don't talk to ignorant, lazy, hysterical little children with their heads full of fantasies.

At what point did you think I was interested in your opinion ?

Prigozhin is upset. He is angry because he no longer Putin’s darling. Prigozhin wants Russia calling general mobilization, total war. Understandable, his business is killing people for money. The more deaths the more money he will make. But Putin is not ready yet for a total war.

But maybe 6 months from now Putin will go all in.

"I have to say that the United States deserves much of the blame
(...)
Our first action that really set us off in a bad direction was when Nato started to expand, bringing in eastern European nations, some of them bordering Russia
(...)
They were very uncomfortable about having Nato right up on their border and they made a strong appeal for us not to go ahead with that.
(...)
Basically the people I was arguing with when I tried to put the Russian point ... the response that I got was really: ‘Who cares what they think?
(...)
That was when we started sliding down that path (towards this dreadful tragedy)"

(William Perry, Secretary of Defense -1997)

---

George Kennan
William Perry
Jack Matlock
Sir Roderic Lyne
William Burns
profesor John Mearsheimer
profesor Stephen Cohen
profesor Jefrey Sachs

I talk to adults, I don't talk to ignorant, lazy, hysterical little children with their heads full of fantasies.

At what point did you think I was interested in your opinion ?

Surely none, but in the same way You are constantly still reply even if you always tell me how much you ignore or even contradict my opinion, ...

Your contributions of incoherently dragged quotes from times long gone, just to spread your deluded historical hate and then to generalize all this against the evil degenerate West while you are at the same time completely blind on the other eye - towards Russia - sounds like a drunk who doesn't really know what he's talking about.

So if you ignore me that might be fine... but why you keep constantly going off topic with your junk is just plain annoying.

Screenshot-2022-10-23-18-04-00-98-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

This is a good summary of the dreadful tragedy of the Ukrainian Gambit 1997/2008-

A group of nostalgics of the 14th Waffen SS, a group of furious nationalists from Volynia-Galicia and our cynical Chiefs.

Kosher Russian Neo-Nazi.

A scene that happened thousands of times and will happen again thousands of times.

Look at what Russian villages look like where russian soldiers are "coming back". No roads, mud everywhere, stray dogs, poverty and decaying huts dating back to tsarist times,probably no toilets and running water.

But Russian TV have convinced the residents of the village that (despite being a country rich in ressources) they had no other problems than "nazism" in Ukraine and NATO "approaching the borders to steal Russia's ressources."

View attachment 935498
View attachment 935497
View attachment 935496
Russia is rich but Russians are poor. That’s problem. Russia under Putin is a giant cheap propaganda show. Those young Russians die worthless in a country that they call brother few months ago.

Putin meeting with mothers of alleged falling soldiers. Where he said he shared their pains. All from loyal state apparatus. Then Putin said, Russians die earlier or later so why not die for motherland Russia.

1687451629359.png

1687451803007.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom