What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

"Ukrainian entry into NATO is the brightest of all redlines for the Russian elite”
(...)
“In more than two and a half years of conversations with key Russian players, from knuckle-draggers in the dark recesses of the Kremlin to Putin’s sharpest liberal critics, I have yet to find anyone who views Ukraine in NATO as anything other than a direct challenge to Russian interests.”

William Burns

Never forget, these UkroNazi's were involved in an illegal war that killed hundreds of thousands.

Keep on dreaming. May be you should look at more credible Russian sources like this guy on what is really going on and get a bit of reality check vs. random people recycling old footage and being employed enough to have internet access to post their link.

Shoigu Lying to Putin About 'Colossal' Battlefield Failures, Prigozhin Says​

By Isabel van Brugen On 6/22/23 at 11:09 AM EDT

Russia took the people working in industry to war, and then employed everybody else. Any idiot would understand that when that happens the number of unemployed will go down. Europe's unemployment at 6% is relatively stable because people take work and when not working they get paid to not work. Pls get facts. It must bother you that Europeans are not losing and Putin is not winning but you have to step back from these stats to maintain your own credibility

This "Putin Blogger" you speak of at least backs up his claims with video footage or images. Not only that, he also posts Ukrainian advances and doesn't hide the fact when Russia is on the retreat. On the otherhand, Ukro-Facist mainstream media are hell bent on distorting the battleground realities. So, I would much rather take the video posted over the Zulensky loving BS. And so no, i'm not desperate brother, i'm just trying to keep the balance in a thread filled with pro-Ukrainian stances.

I try to post a holistic picture of this conflict, not just from a defence related standpoint. That includes, geo-politics, religious elements of this war, the financial fight behind the scenes....etc.
I'm not shell shocked whatsoever brother. I'm fairly confident Russia will repel this dud counter-offensive and then go on a march again towards the Dnipro line. Thinking Ukraine can contain Russia endlessly is wishful thinking. But ultimately, time will tell and time is what Russia has.
I take you're feedback on-board, but ultimately I don't like the path this war is taking whereby the escalation ladder is being climbed at an exponential rate (mainly due to NATO), to the point where we are closer to a nuclear exchange than anyone thinks. Both sides have hinted this, so as I have said time and time again, peace must be worked towards. Russia is willing, but the Zionist clown in his tracksuit, high on cocaine has other ideas. He is getting his directions from Tel Aviv and Washington, and it's the everyday Ukrainian as well as other world citizens suffering for it.
Well you certainly are much more confident of victory of losing Russian sitting behind a keyboard then Wagner's boss. Or are you also going to say he is a clown and a nazi and whatever other categorization that makes it simpler to forget about him

Shoigu Lying to Putin About 'Colossal' Battlefield Failures, Prigozhin Says​

By Isabel van Brugen On 6/22/23 at 11:09 AM EDT

This dreadful tragedy

This dreadful tragedy is clear as the broth of a nursing home

our evil Bosses sought and desired the reaction of the Russians because they wanted the Russians to take the bait

The Ukrainian Gambit, sacrificing the Ukrainian pawns, a new summit of the cynical cruelty of our evil Bosses

Last edited:
Andrew Tate is your hero now?

HAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

From arguing religion to now referencing a man who runs a **** empire!

Last edited:
Last edited:
1) Good pictures of the Ukraine striking bridge in Crimea connection

2) Interesting picture of new pylons on Ukranian Mig29 suggesting how some western systems have been integrated.

3) Video of Ukrainian Storm Shadow cruise missile strike on the Chongar Bridge between Crimea today

That’s a huge blow to the Russians in Crimea.
Previously the waters supply is cut off by Kakowka dam damage, now goods supply via land route is cut off. That will take days or weeks to repair the damage.

1687494808665.png

I wouldn't send cluster munitions. They would help, but they're barbaric weapons and the end result would end up costing Ukraine more than Russia as Ukraine would have to deal with the unexploded munitions for decades to come.

I wouldn't send cluster munitions. They would help, but they're barbaric weapons and the end result would end up costing Ukraine more than Russia as Ukraine would have to deal with the unexploded munitions for decades to come.
Cluster ammo makes sense. The Russians have laid hundreds thousands of mines along the entire front in Ukraine. The counteroffensive not coming fast forward. Adding thousands of unexploded cluster ammo won’t increase the numbers drastically. Lets deal with the issue after the victory.

Cluster ammo makes sense. The Russians have laid hundreds thousands of mines along the entire front in Ukraine. The counteroffensive not coming fast forward. Adding thousands of unexploded cluster ammo won’t increase the numbers drastically. Lets deal with the issue after the victory.
There is the issue rhat they are against international law as well. The US may not have signed on to the treaty banning the weapon, but I'm pretty sure Ukraine did. It could be a political no-no for them.

Andrew Tate is your hero now?

HAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

From arguing religion to now referencing a man who runs a **** empire!

No Andrew Tate isn't my hero. I just think he makes a rational analysis of the war, one you should at least listen to.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom