What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Spot on! The mother of all offensives is kicking the rooskies a ss to Pluto or even out of the solar system. Because they are so well lead, have superduper Nato training and Nato Wonderwaffles, said Petraeus.

And regarding the clown and wannabe general David Petraeus:

He literally slept the career ladder up, by marriage. Here is a good youtube comment from the first video, regarding his cv. And how corrupt the western, THE US, military leadership is, not much better than any banana republic in africa. These are the true western values.

The key to Gen Petraeus' success has been his connection to the My Lai Massacre. How? Simple, when he first began at West Point the superintendent was Major General Samuel Koster, who had been the Commanding General of the Americal Division in Vietnam, the division of which Lieutenant Calley, the platoon leader of the platoon that murdered 200 or so Vietnamese at My Lai. When the dust settled after the My Lai investigation and trial, in the fallout Koster was reduced one grade and relieved from West Point. After scrambling to find a replacement who could help restore the Army's credibility, they selected a well known and respected officer MG Bill Knowlton. While a cadet, Petraeus began dating Knowlton's daughter Holly and later, after graduation, married her, giving him instant credibility and fame (since Knowlton was very well known and respected) within the officer corps, not to mention greasing the skids for promotion. His rapid climb, and fame, continued until his true nature became exposed when as the Commander in Afghanistan his well documented lack of judgment and self control led to his relief. And fall. His bad judgment continues with his Ukrainian miscalculations.

The mistress wrote a book with an, I don't know how to say it, inspired (?) thoughtful (?) suggestive (?) title

OHFYS2-BBDQI6-PLP7-ZLUU7-MZ3-LY.jpg

1) Good pictures of the Ukraine striking bridge in Crimea connection

2) Interesting picture of new pylons on Ukranian Mig29 suggesting how some western systems have been integrated.

3) Video of Ukrainian Storm Shadow cruise missile strike on the Chongar Bridge between Crimea today

Last edited:
LMAO!!! UkroNazis got duped into capturing Piatykhasky and ended up getting shafted! :sarcastic:
Russian's lured them in, then surrounded them and bombed the fcuk out of them and forced a retreat. The UkroNazi pigs ran back with their tails between their legs with less armor and men then they attacked with. NATO stronk tactics working wonders! Slava Cocaini

Now you are desperate: you are posting Putin blogger as the last clinch of hope when that ultimate victory you said would come with a sweeping defeat after Bakhmut turned out to be a dud like everybody here was telling you: Bakhmut will do nothing other than satisfy Wagner's ha##don.

You ARE changing the subject, and it's pathetic that you're pretending otherwise.

What's pathetic is that you call whoever disagrees with you a zionist, or start a religious debate quoting a very controversial scholar, or in my case accuse me of blasphemy.

This is not the first time you've done it, nor is it the only topic or thread.

You have no idea what zionism is, or what NATO is, or what common sense is.

NATO aggression in Slavic lands? You don't even know the history of the Slavic people, sit your *** down.

You use words that you don't know the meaning to, and you talk about concepts you have no idea of.

This is why no one likes you. Go back to lurking.
Pre-Bakhmut, Mohsin A used to present military facts (even though from Russian ) side but at least seemed like a valuable contributor to the forum. Now he has adopted some divine function where he barely says anything Defence related and on trying to take a moral stance on why this war started. Its become a nuisance value now with only words 'facism, zionism, clowns'. I think the shell shock of Bakhmut not turning out what he was expecting may be the reason.

But I go through 4 pages and all I see is the back and forth on the morality and justness of this war and eventually I get to something about the tactical situation in the war. Old Mohsin A, you were much better. It was always an opportuinty to learn

Now you are desperate: you are posting Putin blogger as the last clinch of hope when that ultimate victory you said would come with a sweeping defeat after Bakhmut turned out to be a dud like everybody here was telling you: Bakhmut will do nothing other than satisfy Wagner's ha##don.

This "Putin Blogger" you speak of at least backs up his claims with video footage or images. Not only that, he also posts Ukrainian advances and doesn't hide the fact when Russia is on the retreat. On the otherhand, Ukro-Facist mainstream media are hell bent on distorting the battleground realities. So, I would much rather take the video posted over the Zulensky loving BS. And so no, i'm not desperate brother, i'm just trying to keep the balance in a thread filled with pro-Ukrainian stances.

Pre-Bakhmut, Mohsin A used to present military facts (even though from Russian ) side but at least seemed like a valuable contributor to the forum. Now he has adopted some divine function where he barely says anything Defence related and on trying to take a moral stance on why this war started. Its become a nuisance value now with only words 'facism, zionism, clowns'. I think the shell shock of Bakhmut not turning out what he was expecting may be the reason.

But I go through 4 pages and all I see is the back and forth on the morality and justness of this war and eventually I get to something about the tactical situation in the war. Old Mohsin A, you were much better. It was always an opportuinty to learn

I try to post a holistic picture of this conflict, not just from a defence related standpoint. That includes, geo-politics, religious elements of this war, the financial fight behind the scenes....etc.
I'm not shell shocked whatsoever brother. I'm fairly confident Russia will repel this dud counter-offensive and then go on a march again towards the Dnipro line. Thinking Ukraine can contain Russia endlessly is wishful thinking. But ultimately, time will tell and time is what Russia has.
I take you're feedback on-board, but ultimately I don't like the path this war is taking whereby the escalation ladder is being climbed at an exponential rate (mainly due to NATO), to the point where we are closer to a nuclear exchange than anyone thinks. Both sides have hinted this, so as I have said time and time again, peace must be worked towards. Russia is willing, but the Zionist clown in his tracksuit, high on cocaine has other ideas. He is getting his directions from Tel Aviv and Washington, and it's the everyday Ukrainian as well as other world citizens suffering for it.

If you find this forum so disappointing, why bother coming on here? In fact, I've never understood why the likes of you and your western compatriots like @F-22Raptor, @dbc come on a Pakistani defence forum of all places?! WTF? Don't you have other places like F-16.net where you can get off on killing russians, muslims, arabs, and whoever else you hate? or maybe head over to https://www.bharat-rakshak.com/ you guys would be very welcomed and popular there :)
This is a dumb argument: who said this forum is for Pakistanis only. I see Bangladeshi's on PDF posting about textile and insignificant going ons in Bangladesh. You going to ban on ethnicity.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom