What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well, I am comment on the situation as per my own experience, I mean, if you think Russia still have a second wind (well, this is probably third wind) without stopping the war in Ukraine. Be my guess. But as a competent military analyst who predicted 5 out of 7 outcomes on this war judging by third party fact alone, that's not going to happen.

You are expecting something to happen outside of logic and reasoning, I mean, sure, if you think Ukraine lack the men, arms and ammo to win this war, that's your opinion, the problem is, Ukraine is not the side that resorted to use 1950 era tanks, Russia is. On the other hand, do you really think the West has gave Ukraine a lot to play with? I mean, what's 140 Leo 2 tank, 31 Abrams, 14 Challenger tank, 900 assorted APC and 20 something HIMARS launcher is to the western arsenal? And yet you are seeing Russia dipping into Reserve stock even before this.

I mean, you can't win a war if you cannot face your own shortcoming, and that shortcoming will not disappear simply because you believe otherwise and you don't want to admit it exist, Russia has had its problem and from what I am seeing, you failed top even try to address it.

I mean, watch this video

You are great pdf rambler i do not deny you that but i will stick to my common sense, available information from both sides and unbiased approach to draw my own conclusions.

You are great pdf rambler i do not deny you that but i will stick to my common sense, available information from both sides and unbiased approach to draw my own conclusions.
Well,

common sense is "If you can catch up with your loss, you never will dip into your reserve stock"
common sense is "if you have enough troop to take an objective, you would already have achieved that objective".
common sense is "if you do not have a troop number problem, you don't need a mobilisation mid-war"
common sense is "if you do not have a command-and-control problem, you will not have 11 of your senior general killed in less than 2 years of war".

Those are common sense for me, and I don't know about you, those are valid issue and it will not just go away if you decided to just look at Russia side of thing. Because you are saying Ukraine, not Russia, have had an issue of Men, Arms and Ammunition.

I tried to be as objective as I can, I mean, I don't think about Unicorn and think everything is A-OK if you just wish all those problem go away. I am a realist. And if you can't see all that I saw, I can only say you and I have a different definition of common sense.

Keep having your hormonal panic attacks, it makes no difference to me what you claim. You're opinion is irrelevant.
Everyone knows you're a NATO boot polisher. A supporter of the Zionist agenda. If you support them, that makes you a party to them. A clear violation of the commandment. Plain and simple. Take it or leave it. Nothing too complicated to stomach.
I'm not changing no subject and stand by what I said, and that won't change no matter how much you bark otherwise.
Thanks for proving my point by literally repeating the very thing I was talking about, and you are changing the subject.

Good job 👏 👍 👌 🙌

Well,

common sense is "If you can catch up with your loss, you never will dip into your reserve stock"
common sense is "if you have enough troop to take an objective, you would already have achieved that objective".
common sense is "if you do not have a troop number problem, you don't need a mobilisation mid-war"
common sense is "if you do not have a command-and-control problem, you will not have 11 of your senior general killed in less than 2 years of war".

Those are common sense for me, and I don't know about you, those are valid issue and it will not just go away if you decided to just look at Russia side of thing. Because you are saying Ukraine, not Russia, have had an issue of Men, Arms and Ammunition.

I tried to be as objective as I can, I mean, I don't think about Unicorn and think everything is A-OK if you just wish all those problem go away. I am a realist. And if you can't see all that I saw, I can only say you and I have a different definition of common sense.
Well do you have always to have last word? I think i was clear enough about my position and there is no need for further lecturing by you.

It's not about "Let's see" it's already done.

There are no way Russia can threaten Kyiv survival, again, unless you are a diehard Russian fan who think the Russian military at this current form, which uses the last 8 months to take a small city and progress 2 km in the frontline can somehow threaten Kyiv, that's not going to be possibly done. It would have been a big ask for them to cut Ukraine completely off the coast line, hell, even holding the land they already occupied itself is a big ask.

There aren't going to be a military situation dire enough for the Ukrainian to consider concession.
Oh wait the Russians still have some jokers.

Emptying Russia’s prisons and gulags, throwing hundreds thousands of convicts into Ukraine.

Nukes

Wodka. That makes Russia soldiers to super fighters.

Whereas Putin himself prefers western beverages.

Seit Kriegsbeginn trinken russische Beamte offenbar deutlich häufiger Alkohol als zuvor.

Getty ImagesSeit Kriegsbeginn trinken russische Beamte offenbar deutlich häufiger Alkohol als zuvor.

Back
Top Bottom