What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Its crazy how much artillery russia is losing lately.

Counterbattery and drone recon is really doing a number on them now they are forced to expose themselves reacting to the counteroffensive

Yes, but unfortunately they have a ton of tube artillery. The mass of artillery fire is the one area where Russia has superiority over Ukraine

Really? The only ones including here in this forum and thread are some pro-Russian nerds, who constantly threat to nuke Berlin, Washington, Paris, London and whatever when the evil West does not obey to the kind Russians!
Really ... get a look in the mirror and ask yourself if there is not really enough of lies and hate-speech spread by you?

I'm not spreading hate speech you clown, I'm calling for peace. But realistically speaking, it's peace on Russias terms or the war continues. There is no other realistic way out of this mess intigated by your Zionist brothers. Allowing Russia to live peacefully by listening to its legitimate concerns was too much to ask for you bafoons.
There is no way Russia is going to lose face and give in to NATO at this stage in the conflict. It's called for peace multiple times, but to no avail, so it's war to the end....nuclear if it has to be. Oh yeah, just remembered, wasn't it Zulensky who was egging on the West to Nuke Russia. Didn't Ukraine fire a A2A missile into Poland to get NATO directly involved. The Clown was 100% certain it was Russia even when the evidence was out.
Anyhow, Russia will prevail whether we like it or not. It's the reality.....get used to it.

I think it is unlikely that the Zaporizhia attacks are a feint for the commitment of the mechanised battalions in the Bakhmut area- I think this is more likely a deep-battle esque strategy to commit only a few armoured vehicles and more considerable infantry numbers to get through the frontal defenses, and maybe up to or through the first defence line( the worst of the mines , and the best prepared anti-tank positions etc) before commitment of the majority of the armoured vehicles once they are in more open tank country, where operational freedom is more possible. That is just my outside view of the situation.

Not any, but peace under Russian occupation and Russian terms. When Russia leaves and all occupied territories are given back, then there is no problem for peace talks.
Not sure why this is so difficult to understand, but you surely would also give any robber in your hose at least one floor or a few rooms, let him kil your sons and rape your wife and daughter to make peace and find an agreement? :crazy:

Hypocrisy. The same applies to the illegal state of Israel. Foreigners invade, occupy, forcibly remove Palestinians from their land, but they should simply take it and accept it. No one comes to their aid with billions of dollars of weapons, but they are told "just accept it and make peace". Tell me who is the crazy one here and the hypocrite?!

Well by the looks of it, your Zionist brothers want it to start ASAP! Forcing Ukrainians to fight to the last Ukrainian in order to piss off the Russians to a point where they'll have no choice but to use nukes. Here's hoping peace prevails, but much to your pleasure, it's looking highly unlikely at this stage.
These are such clownish takes.

My zionist brothers?

Forcing Ukrainians to fight?

Russia having no choice but to use nukes?

My pleasure is war?

Do you just like to talk bullshit when you know you're losing? Is this some sort of coping mechanism for you?

I think it is unlikely that the Zaporizhia attacks are a feint for the commitment of the mechanised battalions in the Bakhmut area- I think this is more likely a deep-battle esque strategy to commit only a few armoured vehicles and more considerable infantry numbers to get through the frontal defenses, and maybe up to or through the first defence line( the worst of the mines , and the best prepared anti-tank positions etc) before commitment of the majority of the armoured vehicles once they are in more open tank country, where operational freedom is more possible. That is just my outside view of the situation.
Personally, I don't think Ukraine has committed fully anywhere. They're still launching probing attacks and adjusting their tactics. Once they find weakness, we may see them make major pushes and fully commit, which could be anywhere along the line of contact.

Hypocrisy. The same applies to the illegal state of Israel. Foreigners invade, occupy, forcibly remove Palestinians from their land, but they should simply take it and accept it. No one comes to their aid with billions of dollars of weapons, but they are told "just accept it and make peace". Tell me who is the crazy one here and the hypocrite?!

So we have an UN partition plan which was rejected by the arabs who the. started a war of ethnic cleansing…and lost…

Here we have russia attacking a sovereign state. One which it swore to defend the territorial integrity of (ukraine foregoing nukes). One which it committed genocide on in the past.
To brutally annex land from
in the 20th century.

Not really the same….is it?
I guess the hypocrisy comes from you…

Palestinians are more akin to Prussian germans…if the germans had dumped them into camps and instigated them to fire anti tank rockets to russian school busses. Oh those poor poor Prussians!

These are such clownish takes.

Not near as clownish as the Pro-Nato crowd here cheering on their certified comedian/clown Cocainsky.

My zionist brothers?

Sure. You've time and again outed yourself as a Zionist NATO backer. So that makes you a party to them. A brother in arms. Something that goes against Gods direct commandment to his people.

Forcing Ukrainians to fight?

Sure. Turkey was about to broker peace. Boris Johnson (Another Clown) flew straight to Kiev to force Clownsky to fight on. Same happened with Biden. Ukraine is being held to ransom to prop up the military industrial complex, forced to fight a war they can't win to the last Ukrainian.

Russia having no choice but to use nukes?

If push comes to shove.

My pleasure is war?

Seems like it. You just said you're waiting over a year for nuclear war....lol!

Do you just like to talk bullshit when you know you're losing? Is this some sort of coping mechanism for you?

I echo the stance of John Mearsheimer amongst other informed analysts who have studied the Russia Ukraine dynamic for decades. I don't listen to Bullshit NATO cheerleaders and basement dwellers like yourself. Keep coping as everyone knows this is not a winnable war for Ukraine. If NATO gets involved it's Nuclear.

If you believe it is wrong for Israel to do that, then you must believe it is wrong for Russia to do this.

That is if you want to remain consistent.

Not near as clownish as the Pro-Nato crowd here cheering on their certified comedian/clown Cocainsky.
Lmao, you can tell yourself whatever you want.

Sure. You've time and again outed yourself as a Zionist NATO backer. So that makes you a party to them. A brother in arms. Something that goes against Gods direct commandment to his people.
Bro, you have no idea what you're talking about. You're accusing me of blasphemy, essentially, as such you better have proof.

@waz @LeGenD

This is a serious matter.

Sure. Turkey was about to broker peace. Boris Johnson (Another Clown) flew straight to Kiev to force Clownsky to fight on. Same happened with Biden. Ukraine is being held to ransom to prop up the military industrial complex, forced to fight a war they can't win to the last Ukrainian.
It is Ukraine's choice, no one has a gun to their head.

If Ukraine wins, Ukraine retains its independence as a nation. If Ukraine loses, it becomes a province within Russia.

but it all boils down to one thing, what are you gonna do about it? Who cares.
If push comes to shove.
even if Push comes to shove, Russia will not use nukes.

Nuclear radiation would spill over into Russia, and has the potential to travel all the way to Moscow, the capital of Russia.

Bro, you have no idea how nuclear weapons work. Stop saying bullshit like this.

You're just making the pro-Russians look stupid.

Seems like it. You just said you're waiting over a year for nuclear war....lol!
No, I said I was waiting for ww3, which the Russians keep saying will happen any day now for the past 400+ days.

Maybe, just maybe ww3 isn't gonna happen because no one wants it to happen.

I echo the stance of John Mearsheimer amongst other informed analysts who have studied the Russia Ukraine dynamic for decades. I don't listen to Bullshit NATO cheerleaders and basement dwellers like yourself. Keep coping as everyone knows this is not a winnable war for Ukraine. If NATO gets involved it's Nuclear.
Ukraine is winning, Russia is losing.

This is not a matter of debate, your informed analysts are clowns.

You can target me personally all you want, but it's not gonna change anything. Russia is desperate.

And by the end of it, I'm gonna laugh at the pro-Russians just like I laughed at the pro-Armenians at the end of the Armenia-Azerbaijan war.

Back
Top Bottom