What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

1687264032049.png

The EU is ready to give 50 billion euros more to Ukraine. If any asking why, Europeans consider Ukraine as part of western civilization.

Truth will come out.

I was also talking anout irans general bad track record on state sponsored terrorism:
https://www.state.gov/reports/country-reports-on-terrorism-2021/iran/#:~:text=Designated%20as%20a%20State%20Sponsor,elsewhere%20throughout%20the%20Middle%20East.
Let alone its brutal internal oppression of dissidents.
the biggest state sponsor of terrorist is USA , let not go there
2. Many do not condone such collateral damage attacks…yet you are here defending russia which is by far the worst offender…i guess by this logic you would also support israel if they would flatten all maternity wards in palestine tomorrow?
funny part , i didn't support Russia , all i did was show that Ukraine propaganda numbers are not proven truth
sow that the claims that are made are not facts

It’s much like a murder scene. you collect the pieces and put them together. Iran sleeps with Russia in the same bed. Russia and Iran share the common hatred on the west. That’s not even denied by the Mullahs. Iran admitted having delivered drones to Russia. It’s unlikely that Putin’s war machine can produce that amount of Iran drones.
exactly like murder scene you collect evidence put piece of them together and reach conclusion.
in this case all the date that were shown by ukraine belonged to before the war and when we offered to build a joint comitee to find the source of the drones they refused wonder what you conclude from that

I sometimes doubt you live in Europe.
he went off script ?

What sort of retarded argument is that? We all know that the liberated territory is now Russian. It's been decreed by the Russian national security Council that it is officially Russian territory. I know it's hard to cope, but it's the ground reality Ukraine MUST accept. They shouldn't have provoked Russia despite the many warnings. Too late now though as the Clown of Kiev played silly games which led to negative outcomes for the country he was put in charge of by foreign powers, overthrowing the democratic government.
Russia will just keep throwing wave after wave of men until they reach Kiev. They will only stop in their track if Ukraine decide to negotiate, but this looks unlikely as Ukraine Must fight to the last Ukrainian otherwise Uncle Sam will be upset. Russian Nukes are ready in Belarus incase NATO tries to go up the escalation ladder to the point that the war is no longer sustainable for Russia. So best to pursue peace now, before the while world gets annihilated because of the provokative policies of the Zio Clown in Kiev.

What an in fact plain stupid argument is that!? :hitwall: So, the mentioned robber declares this part of your house as formerly his house. spins some absurd historical and faked allegations and so it must be his? You surely would offer your second daughter for an additional raping only to find a "peaceful" agreement?
So if that famous "Russian national security Council" would call the moon or Alaska, or whatever Russian ... must this be correct? Really, Ukraine MUST accept nothing of that raping, and illegal occupation. You have really a most twisted logic as long as it fits your - and now I'm almost sure - paid agenda! :crazy:

Lot of reports that Russia sent a huge amount of armor to counterattack at Zherebyanky and got completely destroyed.

Ukraine air defense crews received medals for shooting down 13 Kinzhal missiles, or as they said it: Russian garbage.

1687275623900.png

1687275809921.png

1687275884836.png

"the mentioned robber declares this part of your house as formerly his house. spins some absurd historical and faked allegations and so it must be his?"

Perhaps you are referring to "our colonial project" (Jabotinsky) in the land of Canaan founded by violent Ukrainian and Polish emigrants

And there is a gigantic and enormous difference:

Russian State is Civilization because it grants Citizenship to the population of the territory it controls

and, on the other hand

"our colonial project" (Jabotinsky) is pure Barbarism because it does not recognize as Citizenship the population of the territory it controls

Back
Top Bottom