What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The West is opposing any peace settlement in the conflict in Ukraine.

Not any, but peace under Russian occupation and Russian terms. When Russia leaves and all occupied territories are given back, then there is no problem for peace talks.
Not sure why this is so difficult to understand, but you surely would also give any robber in your hose at least one floor or a few rooms, let him kil your sons and rape your wife and daughter to make peace and find an agreement? :crazy:

Not any, but peace under Russian occupation and Russian terms. When Russia leaves and all occupied territories are given back, then there is no problem for peace talks.
Not sure why this is so difficult to understand, but you surely would also give any robber in your hose at least one floor or a few rooms, let him kil your sons and rape your wife and daughter to make peace and find an agreement? :crazy:

What sort of retarded argument is that? We all know that the liberated territory is now Russian. It's been decreed by the Russian national security Council that it is officially Russian territory. I know it's hard to cope, but it's the ground reality Ukraine MUST accept. They shouldn't have provoked Russia despite the many warnings. Too late now though as the Clown of Kiev played silly games which led to negative outcomes for the country he was put in charge of by foreign powers, overthrowing the democratic government.
Russia will just keep throwing wave after wave of men until they reach Kiev. They will only stop in their track if Ukraine decide to negotiate, but this looks unlikely as Ukraine Must fight to the last Ukrainian otherwise Uncle Sam will be upset. Russian Nukes are ready in Belarus incase NATO tries to go up the escalation ladder to the point that the war is no longer sustainable for Russia. So best to pursue peace now, before the while world gets annihilated because of the provokative policies of the Zio Clown in Kiev.

This is the toughest tank in Ukrainian inventory. This tank will slaughter any Russian tank in sight but Russians do not want to fight with honor. They are throwing barricades, drones, gunships, and mines at Ukrainian tanks instead.

If I were a Russian tanker, I would request Putin to give me a T-14 and seek a dual with Challenger 2. I would contact the relevant Ukrainian commander to send his Challenger 2 my way. Legends are created in honor and glory.
yes I would love too, when Russian don’t hide like cowards in trenches, instead tanks go toe by toe against Ukraine tanks.
But seriously, Ukraine offensives need more thrust in tanks, artillery, air power. Ukraine needs to stop Russia choppers and gunships. They pose a big threat to Ukraine ground army.

What sort of retarded argument is that? We all know that the liberated territory is now Russian. It's been decreed by the Russian national security Council that it is officially Russian territory.
So was kherson. And the capital was liberated by ukraine shortly after.

I know it's hard to cope, but it's the ground reality Ukraine MUST accept. They shouldn't have provoked Russia despite the many warnings. Too late now though as the Clown of Kiev played silly games which led to negative outcomes for the country he was put in charge of by foreign powers, overthrowing the democratic government.
90% ukranians is against territorial concession. And the war is far from a stalemate or inevitable loss.
So why MUST they accept an agressor annexing land?
Russia will just keep throwing wave after wave of men until they reach Kiev.
The last wave got them Bakhmut after 8 months.
Russia is incapable of reaching Kiev.

Calling in more mobilisation, especially from western area instead of minorities and prisoners…will erode support for Putins war.
Also, how are they going to arm these untrained cannon fodder? They are burning through their old soviet stocks at incredible speed.
They will only stop in their track if Ukraine decide to negotiate, but this looks unlikely as Ukraine Must fight to the last Ukrainian otherwise Uncle Sam will be upset.
Though losses are relatively high. They are nowhere near unsustainable on a population of 40 million.

Motivation to fight is also much higher and as such they can draft more.

As for weapons…they can rely on the entire west for supplies.
Russian Nukes are ready in Belarus incase NATO tries to go up the escalation ladder to the point that the war is no longer sustainable for Russia. So best to pursue peace now, before the while world gets annihilated because of the provokative policies of the Zio Clown in Kiev.
Russia will not commit suicide without NATO stepping in directly and crossing too many red lines.

Nato can just keep on spending 10% defense budgets supporting ukraine and sanction russia.

Russia will break. It is afghanistan times 10 for them now.

Yes Ukraine was ready to accept neutrality in exchange for security guarantees by major military powers. And under the conditions Russia must withdraw from Ukraine territory. That’s something Putin refuses to accept today.

Putin’s mouth is simply too big. He wants to swallow large parts of Ukraine. He wants to reduce Ukraine to a tinny state that relies on foods aid. He wants a demilitarized Ukraine. He wants NATO to unwind the expansion. He even wants Denmark out of the NATO.

"in the early years I have to say that the United States deserves much of the blame
(...)
Our first action that really set us off in a bad direction was when Nato started to expand, bringing in eastern European nations, some of them bordering Russia
(...)
They were very uncomfortable about having Nato right up on their border and they made a strong appeal for us not to go ahead with that.
(...)
Basically the people I was arguing with when I tried to put the Russian point ... the response that I got was really: ‘Who cares what they think?
(...)
That was when we started sliding down that path (towards this dreadful tragedy)"

(William Perry, Secretary of Defense -1997)

Our cynical bosses have wanted this tragedy: The Ukrainian Gambit, 1997/2008-

Their whole strategy has been: push and shove the Russians, if the Russians don't respond, fine, if they respond, so much the better.

Back
Top Bottom