What's new

Russia experts suggest to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan

Pakistanis buying a plane that was fairly and squarely rejected by the IAF.

Who told you that pakistanis are buying this plane??? If you read the thread title it clearly reads "Russia Suggest". Pakistan did not even asked for it so there is no chance of buying.

no specifications come out any of the jet you mention than how can you say that migs are antiques ????

dont be silly```when F-22 was in testing flight and the specifications werent published no one would say F-4 was more advanced than F-22

besides anything, there is a conceptual generation gap between j-20s and mig-29 upgrades.

Zardari is in Russia. perhaps he shall fly back in one.

the topic of the thread is laughable after the afganistan debacle in eighties....

That was 30 years ago my friend. Politics isn't something that is inscribed into slabs of stone.
As mentioned before, Pakistan has no requirements for Migs. It was merely a statement made against india for turning down its plane deal in favour of the French.

The indians are running away from the Russians when it comes to Arms.

USA ISRAEL & FRENCH/UK are winning all the deals be it C130J sams systems radars to P8 POSIDEON and now rafale or Typhoon.

The only reason the SU30MKI was won by russia was cause they caved into indian demands of israeli jammers and french electronics be included and the TVC engine for the fighter. Otherwise today there wud be 200 mirage2000-5 in IAF and not only 50 mirage2000.

Even the PAF FA is not certain if the Russians dont deliver the true fifth gen platform or dont share tech or allow indian and MMRCA tech to be included in indian version THE INDIANS WILL WALK AWAY.

if PAF wants MIG35 i,m sure the Russian will oblige BUT be ready WITH HARD CASH $$$$$$$$$$4 no such thing has soft loan in Russian language

dont be silly```when F-22 was in testing flight and the specifications werent published no one would say F-4 was more advanced than F-22

besides anything, there is a conceptual generation gap between j-20s and mig-29 upgrades.

But they have capabilities that was they already proved earlier with their F16, F18, F15, B2 etc etc etc etc

On the other hand your last attempt was J10a we all know about that plane :agree:

In 2009 your AVIC chief admit that quality of your engines are still not good and now its 2011.

Some members comparing J10b with EF, rafale, F18, Su35BM (world best fighters) without knowing anything about your plane
Same case with your J20

I really do like to ask Indian friends a question

Why do you guys find it so hard to swallow????
I mean even we Pakistani members know that PAF is not interested in any such thing, we have our plans working well but its amazing how Indian members are in the state of denial :)

I really do like to ask Indian friends a question

Why do you guys find it so hard to swallow????
I mean even we Pakistani members know that PAF is not interested in any such thing, we have our plans working well but its amazing how Indian members are in the state of denial :)

Dnt worry even if you want its not easy to get them

Your 'sorry to say' means little in the real world especially to the opinion of the Russian, Pakistan or Chinese governments.

Russia itself are already fairly anti NATO and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it. Just look at the reaction of Moscow on the proposed NATO missile defense shield as an example and look at how anti American it's state owned RT news network is as another. Needless to say the political gestures it makes toether with China every now and again ignoring the fact that they are both members of the SCO already.

Economic relations with the west is a must just like how the west have economic relations with the east. That doesn't mean they trust one another.

Unless you can say BRICS and SCO doesn't exist and there are no cooperations amongst them and back it up with real facts then your words will continue to fall on deaf ears. You may wish to live life in denial and come up with statements such as 'sorry not happening' or 'sorry to say' but those words it has little to no bearings in the real world. It does not change the fact that it is already happening.

Back on to the topic. Pakistan doesn't need Migs anyway. It was purely a suggestion made aiming at India. Moscow clearly was angered at the failed deal.

As if what you say on this forum makes any difference to real world politics . It is your dream to see Russia in an anti west alliance .

Ok just do this - type US russia reset on google and search what you find .A lot has changed since the cold war days . If you don't want to see it , it is no one's problem but your own .

Looks like MIG-35 will go down same fate as F-20 Tiger Shark. Russia is desperately looking for a launch customer to no avail. Countries with small budget can't afford MIG-35, those with big budget go for latest flankers. Even the Russian airforce prefers Sukhoi jets than Mig jets.

As if what you say on this forum makes any difference to real world politics. It is your dream to see Russia in an anti west alliance .

Ok just do this - type US russia reset on google and search what you find .A lot has changed since the cold war days . If you don't want to see it , it is no one's problem but your own .

Of course not. I am only one insignificant being like yourself and my words will not matter at all. However I do a lot of reading and I follow the politics so I am only merely relaying what is going on right now in the 'real world'.

You do have a valid point about 'The US-Russia' reset. It paved way for Russo-American cooperations. That however doesn't signify mutual trust, hence we have the SCO. The existence of the SCO and it's intentions are clear. Just google it yourself and see. You still failed to refute my point that Russia is still fairly anti-NATO. Search on NATO missile defence shield and read the headline news on RT for a few days then you will see for yourself.

Just to clarify, I do not have any problems with SCO and the way things are heading for Pakistan. The only ones with issues and is in constant state of denial is your buddy.

Back
Top Bottom