What's new

Featured Russia want to sell SU-35 to Pakistan: BBC Urdu

My predictions about Pak-Russia future relations in the following article published five years ago are coming true today with the possible deal of Russian SU-35 fighter jets to Pakistan. After the kick out of the Russian block, the historian of the time is going to write a chapter of history in the context of India's eternal defeat, which is called the " GHAZWA E HIND ". for which the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH has given the glad tidings of the final victory.

America clearly announced any deal with russia will result in sanctions few days back.

America clearly announced any deal with russia will result in sanctions few days back.
Dear Brother
The United States has also taken action against Turkey over the Russian S400 deal. The US has made a similar threat to India as well. In any case, I wish Pakistan should prefer the J-16 or, if possible, the F-15, rather than Russian fighter jets

Dear Brother
The United States has also taken action against Turkey over the Russian S400 deal. The US has made a similar threat to India as well. In any case, I wish Pakistan should prefer the J-16 or, if possible, the F-15, rather than Russian fighter jets
Pakistan will go for Chinese J10C and will be trying to get F16 (if they can)
On other hand J16 or j11 are Chinese Flankers which they cant export without russian approvals

Coming to SU 35 Pakistan will never risk CAATSA.

My predictions about Pak-Russia future relations in the following article published five years ago are coming true today with the possible deal of Russian SU-35 fighter jets to Pakistan. After the kick out of the Russian block, the historian of the time is going to write a chapter of history in the context of India's eternal defeat, which is called the " GHAZWA E HIND ". for which the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH has given the glad tidings of the final victory.

PAF will never go for Russian jets minus the helos..........period

Leaving CAATS aside for argument sake, SU 35 isn't the plane PAF will go for because Indian MKI is going to get super sukhoi upgrade which will make MKI at par with Su 35. Logic dictates that you don't buy the plane which your adversary already operates and has a good number as well. I don't see SU 35 happening for Pakistan.

Dear Brother

I believe J-16 will be the right choice, Russia should not object to the deal and find some share in it. Considering sanctions and stoppage of weapon systems to Pakistan at various points of history by US, merit serious deliberations on considering F-15s.

PAF will never go for Russian jets minus the helos..........period
Leaving CAATS aside for argument sake, SU 35 isn't the plane PAF will go for because Indian MKI is going to get super sukhoi upgrade which will make MKI at par with Su 35. Logic dictates that you don't buy the plane which your adversary already operates and has a good number as well. I don't see SU 35 happening for Pakistan.
This is the reason despite lot of efforts by USA India denied any purchase of F-16 even most advanced version.

Back
Top Bottom