What's new

Russia experts suggest to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan

we know the truth.....;)
and u ppl are jumping more n more..
i hope u will calm down after knowing the truth

my dear loving friend Prism we all know its impossible to get from RUSSIA a jet .but look at the jumping of indian members .mirchi ziada lag gai jesy hahahahahaha

my dear loving friend Prism we all know its impossible to get from RUSSIA a jet .but look at the jumping of indian members .mirchi ziada lag gai jesy hahahahahaha

Mirchii kia bhai jaan

jayse garam oil ma gosht jalta ha wayse jall rhe ha :P

we are just trying to calm down jumping pakistanis here..but vo mantey hi nahii:lol:

To SR 71
Ya,right.And the russians know very well that their technology will surely fall to the chindse hands if they sell to pakistan.

what technology? we are playing with j-20s and j-10B, antique migs do not suit our appetite``

we are just trying to calm down jumping pakistanis here..but vo mantey hi nahii:lol:

i cant come down until you remove this avatar . ye avatar mera dharam bharasht ker raha hai . even main non believer hoon .lol hahahah

Mirchii kia bhai jaan

jayse garam oil ma gosht jalta ha wayse jall rhe ha :P

they like to see pakistan as this pic

istockphoto_12498903-kidnapped-has-the-mouth-taped-up-and-tied-hands.jpg

what technology? we are playing with j-20s and j-10B, antique migs do not suit our appetite``

no specifications come out any of the jet you mention than how can you say that migs are antiques ????

the topic of the thread is laughable after the afganistan debacle in eighties....

we know well dear . only few kids play with this lollipop . its seems 95% impossible for pakistan to get russian birds at this time .

Sorry to say but Russia will not join Pakistan and China in any anti-western alliance . The Russians and Westerners too have made a move towards each other now .They are no enemies .

Plus this news about Mig-35 is not official , its just a suggestion to the Russian govt. by some Russian expert which may well go unnoticed .

Russia will not lose a partner like India for Pakistan by having a defence relationship with them , for sure .

Economic and trade relations ? sure why not .

No matter how much some chinese and Pakistanis may want to see a Pakistani-Chinese-Russian alliance against the west . i don't see it happening .

Pakistan and Russia are also on the opposite sides in the Afghanistan issue and the West and Russia are on the same side .

Sorry not happening .

Your 'sorry to say' means little in the real world especially to the opinion of the Russian, Pakistan or Chinese governments.

Russia itself are already fairly anti NATO and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it. Just look at the reaction of Moscow on the proposed NATO missile defense shield as an example and look at how anti American it's state owned RT news network is as another. Needless to say the political gestures it makes toether with China every now and again ignoring the fact that they are both members of the SCO already.

Economic relations with the west is a must just like how the west have economic relations with the east. That doesn't mean they trust one another.

Unless you can say BRICS and SCO doesn't exist and there are no cooperations amongst them and back it up with real facts then your words will continue to fall on deaf ears. You may wish to live life in denial and come up with statements such as 'sorry not happening' or 'sorry to say' but those words it has little to no bearings in the real world. It does not change the fact that it is already happening.

Back on to the topic. Pakistan doesn't need Migs anyway. It was purely a suggestion made aiming at India. Moscow clearly was angered at the failed deal.

As far as I remember this kind of news also surfaced on iraniandefence.net some time back. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom