What's new

Russia experts suggest to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan

hmmmmm one thing for sure.... Pakistan deals are always only defence... there are lot of goodies apart from defense that Russia can offer to Pakistan ... where India will not object.... For sure they can look into to business partners... which will be huge beneficial.. second is energy ... right now there is no enemy for Pakistan ... there is enemy only inside.. get trained on counter insurgencies.. in which Russia is an expert apart form Israel..

But the problem is where else will India look if Russia does that? Russia still supplies arms to China what has India been able to do this. Lets assume India decides to leave Russian Camp, where else would it fall? Europeans? trust me they will suck the money dry out of Indian Millitary.

Thats contradictory. There is NO camp, only BUSINESS.

Also, Russia still supplies weapons to India, what has China been able to do abt that? Why only asssume India wants to tell Russia what they can and can not do? Russians are smart enough, they see India, they see China, they see Pakistan, and they decide whats best for them.

That may be a problem for some, not us.

NO. PAF does not want twin engine jets. it will be good if they ask russia for RD engines with T-o-T and may be some MI17 heli's

Thats contradictory. There is NO camp, only BUSINESS.

Also, Russia still supplies weapons to India, what has China been able to do abt that? Why only asssume India wants to tell Russia what they can and can not do? Russians are smart enough, they see India, they see China, they see Pakistan, and they decide whats best for them.

That may be a problem for some, not us.
Has China objected to Indian Arm deals? they are beyond the need now as they have done something smarter than India, Devloping their own Aviation and defence Industry. Every Indian member here would never accept that Chinese can surpass Russians. However, when you compare with India, both being the biggest customers of Russia. There is a clear line of distiction that what China has achieved and what India has. While Indians and Chinese have been long operating Russian systems. China has initially copied, then tweaked and now have moved a step beyond that. While Indians havent gain much out of the relationship other than the physical hardware.

how many non technical vs threads do you think ive made over the years? instead of answering the 4 fields ive aked for differences between the 2fighters , youve just started bashing without any productive input to the thread--

the reason ive asked is that i havent gone through the info of upgradatrion of mig35 over mig29 and wanted some informative person to answer me and save me half an hour of research time to come up with somewhat similar conclusion

My intention is not bashing my dear friend, I have seen so many people started those vs thread that's why I was asking not to start any.

Has China objected to Indian Arm deals? they are beyond the need now as they have done something smarter than India, Devloping their own Aviation and defence Industry. Every Indian member here would never accept that Chinese can surpass Russians. However, when you compare with India, both being the biggest customers of Russia. There is a clear line of distiction that what China has achieved and what India has. While Indians and Chinese have been long operating Russian systems. China has initially copied, then tweaked and now have moved a step beyond that. While Indians havent gain much out of the relationship other than the physical hardware.

Has India objected to Chinese arms deals?

The rest is off topic rant and China worship. Control the urge to bring in topics close to your heart into every thread. BTW LOL that you think Russia should prefer for business countries that steal their tech :lol::lol::lol:

You know nothing was offered to Pakistan from Russia yet, why we all assuming stuff and make this thread longer and longer......Ghar may koi kaam dhanda nahi hai kiya bhai?.....................lol

Much to the distaste of certain Indian members here with Russia and pakistan's recent change of relationship. It isn't going to change the fact that they have officially made a move for one another. With Pakistan's continued mistrust with America and its lack of cooperation will only serve as a propellent to propel Pakistan closer to the Russians who is also allied with the China and India. Russia happens to be another big player of the SCO alliance.
By having close ties with Russia and China, will only help better the relationship between India and Pakistan in the long run. SCO itself are also very committed with the fight against terror.

Regardless of this deal going through or not, it will not change the fact that Pakistan and Russia has already made a move for one another. There is little doubt that positive developments and commitments made to achieve common goals will result in Pakistan being accepted by the SCO. That is the crucial subject here. The talk of Russia considering the sale of Migs to Pakistan was merely a political statement aimed towards india for the slap down on one of its deals which they were so confident in securing.

Has India objected to Chinese arms deals?

The rest is off topic rant and China worship. Control the urge to bring in topics close to your heart into every thread. BTW LOL that you think Russia should prefer for business countries that steal their tech :lol::lol::lol:

1- Thats why I specificly mentioned "No Indian poster will accept.....". Anyways, I try to keep my posts balanced.
2- If you think I am wrong then please elaborate how India has yielded more than China? I keenly await your reply.
3-I think these chunks may be of interest for you
http://news.webindia123.com/news/articles/World/20101117/1632041.html
Russia keen to reopen talks on Su-33 fighter
Russian media said the Russian S400 missile purchase by China and the Su-35 engines | 2jJj.CoM
Russia's S-400 air-defense missile system can help China guarantee the security in South China Sea - China Political & Defence Forum - Global Times Forum - Discuss China, Discuss the world

P:S. Don't post something you can't defend

Much to the distaste of certain Indian members here with Russia and pakistan's recent change of relationship. It isn't going to change the fact that they have officially made a move for one another. With Pakistan's continued mistrust with America and its lack of cooperation will only serve as a propellent to propel Pakistan closer to the Russians who is also allied with the China and India. Russia happens to be another big player of the SCO alliance.
By having close ties with Russia and China, will only help better the relationship between India and Pakistan in the long run. SCO itself are also very committed with the fight against terror.

Regardless of this deal going through or not, it will not change the fact that Pakistan and Russia has already made a move for one another. There is little doubt that positive developments and commitments made to achieve common goals will result in Pakistan being accepted by the SCO. That is the crucial subject here. The talk of Russia considering the sale of Migs to Pakistan was merely a political statement aimed towards india for the slap down on one of its deals which they were so confident in securing.

Sorry to say but Russia will not join Pakistan and China in any anti-western alliance . The Russians and Westerners too have made a move towards each other now .They are no enemies .

Plus this news about Mig-35 is not official , its just a suggestion to the Russian govt. by some Russian expert which may well go unnoticed .

Russia will not lose a partner like India for Pakistan by having a defence relationship with them , for sure .

Economic and trade relations ? sure why not .

No matter how much some chinese and Pakistanis may want to see a Pakistani-Chinese-Russian alliance against the west . i don't see it happening .

Pakistan and Russia are also on the opposite sides in the Afghanistan issue and the West and Russia are on the same side .

Sorry not happening .

when i read thread every time i feel Indians has much more pain on even unconfirmed news hahahhahahah poor

There is a lot of reading between the lines and with recent talks with mr Zardari in Russia we might see more matters evolving. It is not that Pakistan needs mig35. They really need choppers to fight terrorists. That is their common goal and Russia has one chopper specific made for that. It is not much worth against India cause it is suited for high altitude and high temperatures. Whether Russia becomes more anti western. It is my dear. But let us focus join operations against terrorism and economic developments. The rest is extra. No planes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom