What's new

Russia experts suggest to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan

can anyone give me a quick comparison of the su30 and mig35?? range , payload,radar,tech etc

Please for God sake don't start another thread with SU30 Vs mig 35. I am so tired of these threads.....

this fake bullying attitude is no good.

Russia has the right to sell its weapons to anyone or all or many parties. what is the issue there?

If its only business, then Russia must know what it loses when it makes such a move....

but agree with the rest of your post....They have the right to sell to whom they deem fit..

It sounds very silly when Indian members come up with comments like above by Peshwa. It is all about business in modern world and Russia, like US, China, France etc, has the right to sell to whom they may like. India is still in no position to command them to do this or that.

please also remember that regardless of MRCA thing, india (our enemy) still is a major arms purchaser of Russian origin equipments and hardwares. This offer by Russia is more of a symbolic gesture. A ''poke'' or ''nudge'' if you will.

I do think Russia can be a good country to interact with --but there is a lot more to ''interaction'' with countries than just gas and guns.

my elementary, basic assesment.

There is no official proposal to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan.

This article from 'chillcity.com', whatever the hell that is, is a joke.

Please for God sake don't start another thread with SU30 Vs mig 35. I am so tired of these threads.....

how many non technical vs threads do you think ive made over the years? instead of answering the 4 fields ive aked for differences between the 2fighters , youve just started bashing without any productive input to the thread--

the reason ive asked is that i havent gone through the info of upgradatrion of mig35 over mig29 and wanted some informative person to answer me and save me half an hour of research time to come up with somewhat similar conclusion

I think it's a false news Russian will never sell Pakistan anything

I think it's a false news Russian will never sell Pakistan anything

No that's not true at all. . . though Russian are not known to offer any feasible credit facility; they usually like cash upfront.

indian were having difficulty with them on price for their soviet aircraft carrier

too much of exageration in the case of Migs but yes they can offer some defence equipments to us bad im sure in th elong term they can offer some bigger ones like Migs and Sukhois parts to us for JF-17...

Not sure if there was much to discuss here....Certain points i have to share...

- Russia has the right to sell to whom they deel fit and there should not be any doubt about that...
- India has lot of weight to put pressure on Russia for not going ahead(if they chose to) because
- We are still a very lucrative customer for them
- Russia-India relations goes beyond buyer/seller relation.
- Russian-Pakistan relations are very naive and selling sensitive technology to the arch rivals of your major customer with the risk of having that technology falling into Chinese hands is a foolish move.
- Economy of Pakistan is not in a condition where they can go ahead with this deal...forget about logistics and training on a new platform
- Last but not the least - How can a cash strapped PAF rescue MIG-35...Even if they can pay cash how many fighters they can order???

It would be very hard for Russia to bypass India and sell military ware to Pakistan

There is no official proposal to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan.

This article from 'chillcity.com', whatever the hell that is, is a joke.

that's exectly the case...
in the blog article the blogger used the word "consequence "...in my view that will be the last word the russian will ever use for india..
the article is more a funblogger's work..

IAF had studied the mig very well durin mmrca so it will be foolish for pak to buy it.............and still for paks situation even the mig is expensive so they must be comfortable with j-10,j-f-17.

Back
Top Bottom