What's new

Russia experts suggest to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan

u still dont know importance of the mig-35..the over all reason is under development...
its a beast..if this news is correct then u must be grateful to have it after it gets completed

No need for such a beast who is more known as a MAINTENANCE NIGHTMARE

Haha..let Russia cross that line. Once that happens, India will never look back. I am hoping this, then the government will pay more attention to our private domestic industries who are very capable.

this fake bullying attitude is no good.

Russia has the right to sell its weapons to anyone or all or many parties. what is the issue there?

Kremlin will never agree to that I am sure.As FGFA project is in a very important stage.

Its the other way around, they have their PAK-FA Secured. Given China's rapid J-20 development and given the 5th Gen options in the market where else can India look?...US? FGFA is not theirs to take and they have now enough money (thanks to gold and oil revenues). So its on the contrary its Russia which can effectively corner India not the otherwise......

Its the other way around, they have their PAK-FA Secured. Given China's rapid J-20 development and given the 5th Gen options in the market where else can India look?...US? FGFA is not theirs to take and they have now enough money (thanks to gold and oil revenues). So its on the contrary its Russia which can effectively corner India not the otherwise......

no sir,we have started our own project based on 5th gen planes..winner of mmrca will surely help in that one..so pakfa is not every thing we have

we should get 2 sqns of mig-35 for look faces of USA and india hahhahaha what will the day when mig-35 landed at chaklala and 500 members ban for trolling on defence.pk hahahahaahah

serious qes can mig-35 become our front line fighter in numbers of 40 or 38 ?

we should get 2 sqns of mig-35 for look faces of USA and india hahhahaha what will the day when mig-35 landed at chaklala and 500 members ban for trolling on defence.pk hahahahaahah

serious qes can mig-35 become our front line fighter in numbers of 40 or 38 ?

Only if USA stops funding Pakistan and Pakistan literally falls in Russian lobby...

otherwise its only a dream.....

Zardari is going to Russia, and Gillani going to China to visit. hmm there is something cooking..........something fishy.............. may be we get both J-10 and migs together.

No such thing will ever happen.

The Russians know the consequences of such a move.

Not only FGFA, but several nuclear power plants contracts are also on the line.

Well there is no limitation of customers.............if not India than other country..........possibly Pakistan or other...in that case they might have less money in contracts but they will have customer.

we don't need another new platform, not for some time.....Please remember we still have our eyes on the Chinese origin FC-20 &/or J-11Bs. let's for GODS sakes not get ahead of ourselves here.

biggest help would be to help design a superior engine for the JFT and offer licensing and production rights. Any sales for JFT via China or Pakistan could provide Russia with a ''cut'' once the program further matures and foreign customers take interest and buy.

please also remember that regardless of MRCA thing, india (our enemy) still is a major arms purchaser of Russian origin equipments and hardwares. This offer by Russia is more of a symbolic gesture. A ''poke'' or ''nudge'' if you will.

I do think Russia can be a good country to interact with --but there is a lot more to ''interaction'' with countries than just gas and guns.

my elementary, basic assesment.

Zardari is going to Russia, and Gillani going to China to visit. hmm there is something cooking..........something fishy.............. may be we get both J-10 and migs together.

May be J-10 with no strings on AL 31

can anyone give me a quick comparison of the su30 and mig35?? range , payload,radar,tech etc

if i have been minister of defence i would have stoped buying F 16 and gone for 20 Mig 35

just a proposal, does not mean Pakistan is going to get Migs

Back
Top Bottom