What's new

Russia experts suggest to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan

luckyyy

Reaction score
According to the Russian International Information Telegraph Agency on April 28 the news, refuses regarding India to purchase the Mig - 35 fighter plane incidents, Russia strategy and technical analysis center assistant director Constantine□Markey extended the branch saying:¡Russia should let the Indian Air force undertake the consequence for own decision. In the Moscow tradition to maintains the restraint to the Pakistani sell weapon, but refuses in India to purchase under the Mig - 35 new situations, should carefully examine this policy.¡¨He believed that the Pakistani Air force possibly while purchases Chinese and American fighter plane's also purchases Mig - 35.
http://www.chilicity.com/cgi-bin/bi...hhtml%2f33%2f2011-05-01%2f20110501051112.html

Kremlin will never agree to that I am sure.As FGFA project is in a very important stage.

Lol good good - Pakistanis buying a plane that was fairly and squarely rejected by the IAF.

Bragging rights - Easily earned :D

maybe the fighting capability of migs is let down by indian pilots, now russians would be thinking, we we sold that to indians, negative publicity :lol:

No such thing will ever happen.

The Russians know the consequences of such a move.

Not only FGFA, but several nuclear power plants contracts are also on the line.

maybe the fighting capability of migs is let down by indian pilots, now russians would be thinking, we we sold that to indians, negative publicity :lol:

I believe the Russians would rather dump their plane instead of selling it to PAF (for positive publicity :lol:) for a hew hundred million dollars, given the consequences of such a move.

To SR 71
Ya,right.And the russians know very well that their technology will surely fall to the chindse hands if they sell to pakistan.

Lol...wait for some mote days and everybody can hear news like India "upgrading" their mig-29s or something like that. I dunno why but for some reason Mig-35 will fly in IAF colors someday.

Lol...wait for some mote days and everybody can hear news like India "upgrading" their mig-29s or something like that. I dunno why but for some reason Mig-35 will fly in IAF colors someday.

India is already upgrading it's MiG-29.

Was this news a joke?....How can PAF jump into a rejected a/c keeping a side its Modernization Doctrine?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom