What's new

Russia Competes With China for Arms Sales to Pakistan

kindly quote that tweet
It's for Iranian border I read good move we need full flege presence at south with more airbases border fencing.

I believe new corp check fakere Alam tweet. Plus we should need to change posture at western border too go inside and hit the enemy tell them u not safe here too.

screw off
[I think I hit a nerve.]

Look, if you can't take constructive criticism...then I feel sad for you.

You were falsely making a statement by linking an article which was speaking about another Aircraft (MiG-29) - made somewhere in the early 90's.

T

Thats just sales tax, we need people to pay their income taxes
That account would be tied to a salary account. All accounts held by the person will be tagged to his digital ID by means of his NIC. No matter which bank he/she has an account in; it will be displayed in the portal.

You know, I hate it when people talk sh!t about a beautiful aircraft. I'm certain that we're not getting the MiG-35 or any other Russian Defence System. But, that doesn't mean that one should deny what it can bring to any Air Force.

View attachment 554681
View attachment 554682
View attachment 554683
View attachment 554684
View attachment 554685

Dear member can u provide any example from modern day history after Vietnam war where any Russian Jets have successfully tackled/destroyed any US/EU made fighter jet. Further I doubt like many that Russians are used to make false claims about the capabilities of their gadgets. They historically provide down graded stuff to export customers. The main example is Indian SU30, where India has tried to merge Western and Russian tech together in result they are facing serious compatibility issues as well as jets availability is also questionable. Meanwhile many credible Chinese members have given negative views about Su35 recently inducted by China. Your comments are highly appreciated.

Wale up call back to reality... The fact is that Pakistan is too broke (currently) to be a major purchaser of military equipment to deserve the wooing of arms manufacturers.

:(

New MI28 attack helicopter should not be side lined as PA needs them but still good news if true

So it's a New corp or something new

T90 tanks S300 AD Mi26 Heli more Mi35 looks like Mig 35 jet. If Trump sees this then he will torpedo this deal 10 billions is not small amount

S-300 is old stuff even China have better SAMs then S-300 and Russia will replace S-300 with S-350.

We should only look for S-400 if they are ready to provide easy credit line.

There's a genuine need for deep striker especially for maritime role so one squadron can be good. But I would say a better option will be somehow to acquire RD33MK/93MA engines technology through ToT or at least license production.
The M3/5 combo on 27th Feb dispelled any apprehensions about Pak ability to execute a strike inside enemy land. Pak lands will not need a deep strike fighter for bombing but will use CMs/BMs for it if needed(although I fully understand the implications of a CM/BM strike in Dhoti lands apart from a lot of yellow dhotis). Our financial restraints demand austerity and the recent M3/5 buy is a testament to that. Naval defence however is another matter but we need something with a significant loitering time. If we do go for a twin e gined AC it will have those characteristics. For what it is worthh I dont think this platform will come from Russia as it could potentially become an integration ightmare. I suspect PAF has 2 streams of assetts built up, Chineseand western so the platform will follow that route.
A

The M3/5 combo on 27th Feb dispelled any apprehensions about Pak ability to execute a strike inside enemy land. Pak lands will not need a deep strike fighter for bombing but will use CMs/BMs for it if needed(although I fully understand the implications of a CM/BM strike in Dhoti lands apart from a lot of yellow dhotis). Our financial restraints demand austerity and the recent M3/5 buy is a testament to that. Naval defence however is another matter but we need something with a significant loitering time. If we do go for a twin e gined AC it will have those characteristics. For what it is worthh I dont think this platform will come from Russia as it could potentially become an integration ightmare. I suspect PAF has 2 streams of assetts built up, Chineseand western so the platform will follow that route.
A
In that case what Chinese options we have? j-11 or J-16 I heard are not exportable and both are derivatives of Su27 and Su30 respectively so again it is Russian technology, J10C is Chinese but it is single-engine, then we are left with J31 which is twin engine and stealth as well so that will be the best option for Pakistan. But any model different than existing series Mirage, JF17, F16 will definitey require separate maintenance and support infrastructure & logistics. But J31 seems to be future proof but I'm not how much of project Azm will share with it...100% (highly unlikely) to 20-30% ...

Nup it is the only flying monkeys who gave bad name to superb jets.

I said earlier Russia don't sell you jets to India they are giving very bad publicity.
Well their is a quality issue with Migs.I haven't seen Bhartis bringing a bad name to Mirage 2000.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom