What's new

Russia experts suggest to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan

Just because J-10 has a delta wing configuration and canards doesn't mean it's a copy of any plane. Would a swivel wing aircraft be copied off an F-14 or Sukhoi because it shares some similar design features? Delta wing is just a good design and there's no point in incorporating an inferior design.

If a J10A has AESA radar, then without looking at how the radar is contructed, it's impossible to tell if it's a copy or not. The simple fact is China has made good progress in its aero industry.

Yes they are no one can deny that but without knowing real specs how can your compare their unknown planes with worlds best planes ????

Yes they are no one can deny that but without knowing real specs how can your compare their unknown planes with worlds best planes ????

There are many sources of official specifications. What do you want to know? Engine thrust, weight, speed, range, radar, weapons, avionics, and etc.. are all easily found.

PAF should invest in JF-17 R&D and improve existing fleet. Buying Russian Jets may not be wise decision at the moment.

No one want showpieces. Even your Jf17 struggling with that cheap price (Cheaper that Chinese trainers ) cause every one know its limitations

Yet India continues to try to produce the LCA, a plane that costs around twice the price of a JF 17, yet has similar capabilities? As for trainers the L 15 is a advanced twin engined supersonic one, capable of carrying around the same amount of munitions as the JF 17. Its a trainer that has almost the same capabilities as a light fighter, and costs almost the same, which why it was beat by the cheaper JL 9.

If you can suggest JF17 to your friend as their main fighter i am sure you also want it :lol:

You have no idea what you are talking about. The Block 52 and MLUed F16 A/B are their main fighters. This will be in turn replaced by the J 10B and so on. The JF 17 is a lightweight multirole fighter.

Recently their is a news that Pakistan produce first gun for their MBT
otherwise they bought it from some where else

I thought its chinese tank but why they dnt want your Gun on that ;)

The gun used on the type 99 is a 125mm/50 caliber gun. The basic type 99 also comes at 54 tons to around 60 tons. The gun used on the Al khalid is a 125mm/ 48 caliber gun and comes in at 48 tons. Different sized tanks need different sized guns. But perhaps that logic goes over your head. Also the Al Khalid is a JV.

Some Chinese members said that its totally a new concept first make your mind what it is :wave:

What do others opinions have to do with me? Some Indians think that the LCA is a 5th generation fighter.....

Just because J-10 has a delta wing configuration and canards doesn't mean it's a copy of any plane. Would a swivel wing aircraft be copied off an F-14 or Sukhoi because it shares some similar design features? Delta wing is just a good design and there's no point in incorporating an inferior design.

If a J10A has AESA radar, then without looking at how the radar is contructed, it's impossible to tell if it's a copy or not. The simple fact is China has made good progress in its aero industry.

It is hard for some to accept the fact that China has made good progress on its defense sectors over the years. :rolleyes:

It is hard for some to accept the fact that China has made good progress on its defense sectors over the years. :rolleyes:

Not good progress. Phenomenal.

In 20 years China has gone from making J 8s not even entirely domestically to J 20s with everything made in China.

So much excitement from Pakistanis and some Chinese when the Russians have not even offered this jet to them Pakistanis yet .

Not trolling but this is kinda funny .:laugh:

So much excitement from Pakistanis and some Chinese when the Russians have not even offered this jet to them Pakistanis yet .

Not trolling but this is kinda funny .:laugh:

Seeing as the thread was started by an Indian, and the majority of posters are Indian I can see the anxiousness of Indians when the Pakistani posters didn't want it from the start.

No trolling, just kind of funny

Seeing as the thread was started by an Indian, and the majority of posters are Indian I can see the anxiousness of Indians when the Pakistani posters didn't want it from the start.

No trolling, just kind of funny

Seeing as the thread was started by an Indian and its is about Russia and Pakistan but the Chinese from nowhere have hijacked this thread with their dream of a Russia-Pak-China anti-west alliance when Russia has not offered any jet to Pak yet is also kind of funny.

And yeah not trolling .

First of all guys ... Mig 35 is a plane which even the Russian AF is not buying let alone some other country. It doesnt even matter to Pakistan if Russia is offering a rejected plane by the Russian AF. Stick to JF-10 and others from the chinese stable (and thats the worrying part :cry:) which might still be considered a tad better than these Russian rejects.

i think if russia offers pakistan mig-35s ,they should buy it. Atleast in a few numbers,say 20 or 25.
Because,
1. It will improve the relationship between the two nations.
2. It will bring in new tech home.
3. Pakistan can ask for ToT or/and local production.
4.it will be boost for paf

i think if russia offers pakistan mig-35s ,they should buy it. Atleast in a few numbers,say 20 or 25.
Because,
1. It will improve the relationship between the two nations.
2. It will bring in new tech home.
3. Pakistan can ask for ToT or/and local production.
4.it will be boost for paf

ok , let me put it straight :
if PAF has a choice of buying MIG-35 or J-20 offered at the same cost....which one will be picked ......isn't it J-20 !

if PAF has a choice of buying MIG-35 or J-20 offered at the same cost....which one will be picked ......isn't it J-20 !
i am saying is that,paf should choose mig 35 atleast in small numbers. They can by
J-20 too!

J20, becuase its stealth, batter avionics and radar. and ofcourse its 5th generation

Back
Top Bottom