What's new

Russia Agrees to Sell 6 su 30 Fighter Jets to Myanmar

If thinking that helps you sleep better. :lol: But i can't let you sleep, can i?? :chilli: I won the 2nd round too!! :cheesy: Now i dare you to show us few photos of your Mig-29 with full armament and also all operational Mig-29 with serial number.

53085_1457899192.jpg
57599_1514492517.jpg
80814_1514383168.jpg
60580_1513945691.jpg
MiG-29-3_BAF-1024x647.png
slide_6.jpg
523556_277807925660662_156035986_n2.jpg
36100_Bangladesh_Air_Force_MIG-29_Landing_%288141598272%29.jpg
99801_1498237089.jpg
MiG-29-18.png
MiG-29-4.png
MiG-29-21.png
MiG-29-9.png
MiG-29-16.png
MiG-29-26.png
MiG-29-7.png
MiG-29-6.png
MiG-29-20.png
10821_1513600413.jpg

It's pretty clear, none of the mig 29s of Myanmar airforce is operational because of their awful maintenance, which is why you can see both BAF and Royal Thai Airforce don't really take them seriously.

It's pretty clear, none of the mig 29s of Myanmar airforce is operational because of their awful maintenance, which is why you can see both BAF and Royal Thai Airforce don't really take them seriously.
ha ha. funniest joke. crazy guy.

No Myanmar members are talking about BAF which is the small and negligible air force with 3rd gen aircrafts.

But . . . Almost all the BD members are talking about MAF. (Read your J 10C thread.)

Even this thread is opened by a BD member.

BAF is just nothing to us. That's why we don't deploy our fighters in Rakhine.

A few battries of KS 1B medium range SAMs deployed in Rakhine State are just more than enough to take down your mighty 3rd gen aircrafts.

ha ha. funniest joke. crazy guy.

No Myanmar members are talking about BAF which is the small and negligible air force with 3rd gen aircrafts.

But . . . Almost all the BD members are talking about MAF. (Read your J 10C thread.)

Even this thread is opened by a BD member.

A few battries of KS 1B medium range SAMs deployed in Rakhine State are just more than enough to take down your mighty 3rd gen aircrafts.

And we are still waiting for photos of Myanmar Airforce's mig 29s. :lol:

I said it before, Myanmar is hardly seen in the threat perception for Bangladesh military. You can say only the Army division at Ramu is targeted at Myanmar while the rest don't even count Myanmar.

Even in the threads here, most of our discussions involves India, not Myanmar.

Rakhine is effectively detached from the rest of Myanmar because of the Arakan hills, so there are logistic issues which is why they don't deploy fighters in Rakhine.

It is the job for your Defence Attache in Yangon.

I told you it is the job of your DA in Yangon and DGFI in Dhaka to gather information.
Not our job. We are not dumb.

No it's not, don't try to avoid giving your fighters photo by blaming us. Almost every country have spotters and websites to show their fighters to world and netizens. Does MAF even have a website?? You can see our aircrafts photos in BAF's site and in Jetphotos, Flickr. Don't act like your Mig-29 some sort of super secretive thing. Cause their photos in the internet too. You could easily provide some pics.

then prove that these all are taken within 1 year. i said recent photos :P

Stop playing childish game to divert the topic. If you are so eager to check the date go to Jetphotos.

BAF pilots are good at destroying own aircraft. 3 new aircrafts in just 6 months. It is the world record.

but we dont destroy 3 brand new yak within 2 months. it's a proof of ur poor maintenance record or pity pilots skill which may be lower than us. lol

Yeah, your maintenance is so higher that you crash your brand new cargo plane in 1 year after buying it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/08/myanmar-plane-goes-missing-with-120-on-board

How's the maintenance going for these trainer under European sanctions and arms embargo?? Still operating these or are these grounded??

20 x Mig 29SE
10 x Mig 29B

I guess you have one fighter short. Also some of your Mig-29s are second hand bought from Ukraine and Belarus.

https://democracyforburma.wordpress.com/2014/06/12/burma-myanmar-mig-29-crash-down/

You are acting you have 10th gen fighter in your inventory. You have the same aircraft like us. You like to copy us in fighter procurement. How's your 6th gen A-5, F7M and F-6 doing??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myanmar_Air_Force

@Aung Zaya @tarpitz if you have nothing constructive or informative to say then stop, no need to listen your ranting.

Those SAM with 25km range and only 500 meter altitude?? Good luck with that.

@Aung Zaya @tarpitz you won't give us photo?? We can find it ourself, don't need DGFI or our defense guy in Yangon. why did you two act like your Mig-29 so secretive and special?? Why did you blame our guy?? It's all in the internet and these are even posted by your people. See those photo-shopped and sticker of your country?? None of those are taken by our guy, a british name Andy took it. Lets see, only 7 photos. So............ Oh there's a SMT too, congrats. So you two; shall i say the same thing you said about our Migs?? Like can those fly or are those 1 year old pic?? Or should i say you only have 7 migs operational now?? :azn: :azn: o_O :what:

16797154_1235336313189003_6268452204619853005_o.jpg

1484377-large.jpg
1280430.jpg
MyanmarMig-29.jpg
ho-so-tiem-kich-mig29-cua-khong-luc-myanmar.jpg
Myanmar_Air_Force_MiG-29_MRD.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

@UKBengali see this thread is now in world affairs forum. ভূত আছে নাকি এই সাইটে?? :undecided: :o:

Stop playing childish game to divert the topic. If you are so eager to check the date go to Jetphotos.
nah. as u guys act like childish game so we response with the same way.
Yeah, your maintenance is so higher that you crash your brand new cargo plane in 1 year after buying it.
we already used it 1 year. and it's 1 cargo plane. but for BD , 3 yaks within 6 months. do maths urself.
How's the maintenance going for these trainer under European sanctions and arms embargo?? Still operating these or are these grounded??
excellence condition. lol we brought them officially under the sanction from Germany by G to G process. so no need to worry about them in even next 10 years.
You have the same aircraft like us. You like to copy us in fighter procurement. How's your 6th gen A-5, F7M and F-6 doing??
lol then cancel k-8W procurement which copy our AF.
you have nothing constructive or informative to say then stop, no need to listen your ranting.
then stop tagging us again and again. we will response in the same way u does.
Those SAM with 25km range and only 500 meter altitude?? Good luck with that.
it's not FN-90 short range SAM.
FYI
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KS-1_(missile)
we have 3 different medium range SAM and enough to short down current BD's whole AF.
you won't give us photo?? We can find it ourself, don't need DGFI or our defense guy in Yangon. why did you two act like your Mig-29 so secretive and special?? Why did you blame our guy?? It's all in the internet and these are even posted by your people. See those photo-shopped and sticker of your country?? None of those are taken by our guy, a british name Andy took it. Lets see, only 7 photos. So............ Oh there's a SMT too, congrats. So you two; shall i say the same thing you said about our Migs?? Like can those fly or are those 1 year old pic?? Or should i say you only have 7 migs operational now?? :azn: :azn: o_O :what:
all of our MiGs are grounded. so we have to photoshop to please our people and to scare our neighbours. lol dont believe that photoshopped pics. all are fakes. :P

3 yaks within 6 months. do maths urself

The first one was crashed because of faulty FBW, last two's investigations isn't finished yet so nothing can be said now. So if we count only first crash it's not BAF's fault. But your new cargo crashed because of poor maintenance. If we really measure an air force's quality based on quantity of crash then Indian Air Force is supposed to be the worst among all. But they are not. So don't troll an air force just after 3 crashes.

LOL we will gladly do it if you stop buy Su-30 which copy our AF and cancel the order for remaining Yak-130. How about that?? :azn::azn:

we have 3 different medium range SAM and enough to short down current BD's whole AF.

Those all have maximum 30km range. Some are even from old soviet era.

nah. as u guys act like childish game so we response with the same way.

we already used it 1 year. and it's 1 cargo plane. but for BD , 3 yaks within 6 months. do maths urself.

excellence condition. lol we brought them officially under the sanction from Germany by G to G process. so no need to worry about them in even next 10 years.

then stop tagging us again and again. we will response in the same way u does.

it's not FN-90 short range SAM.
FYI
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KS-1_(missile)

all of our MiGs are grounded. so we have to photoshop to please our people and to scare our neighbours. lol dont believe that photoshopped pics. all are fakes. :P
Jealousy make them shamelss men.
It reminds me of our high school girls in high school days.
So childish and womanish.
Let them keep dreaming on their hoax news of J 10C and frigates.
Everyone is laughing by those hoax.

The first one was crashed because of faulty FBW, last two's investigations isn't finished yet so nothing can be said now. So if we count only first crash it's not BAF's fault. But your new cargo crashed because of poor maintenance. If we really measure an air force's quality based on quantity of crash then Indian Air Force is supposed to be the worst among all. But they are not. So don't troll an air force just after 3 crashes.

LOL we will gladly do it if you stop buy Su-30 which copy our AF and cancel the order for remaining Yak-130. How about that?? :azn::azn:

Those all have maximum 30km range. Some are even from old soviet era.
Read more. Learn more.

Investigation of Y 8F200 was done by investigators from Australia Air Force and Myanmar, coz Myanmar don't have enough facilities to conduct such air crash investigation.

There was an official announcement from Australia officials.

The cause of the crash was bad weather.

China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation also announced the same thing.

For your Yak 130 crahes, who conduct investigation?

No official results were announced yet.

No official result from Russian side.

Only the cover up stories appeared.

Shame.

BTW. MAF is our business and BAF is your business.

We Myanmar are happy with MAF.

Are you happy with your BAF? It is your business not mine. Try to be happy with your BAF. May your BAF dreams come true.

If BAF don't buy any new fighters, they are just nothing to MAF.

It is the truth and reality.
IMG_20180130_071916.png

ok post flying photos of at least 10 of the myanmar migs. It's an open secret, almost all of the migs of myanmar airforce are out of service, apart from perhaps the 6 that went to Russia for upgrades.
Silly question.
You can google it.
If you think those MiG 29 are grounded, proof it.
If you don't know how to google, just ask somebody to help.

If thinking that helps you sleep better. :lol: But i can't let you sleep, can i?? :chilli: I won the 2nd round too!! :cheesy: :victory1: Now i dare you to show us few photos of your Mig-29 with full armament and also all operational Mig-29 with serial number.

53085_1457899192.jpg
57599_1514492517.jpg
80814_1514383168.jpg
60580_1513945691.jpg
MiG-29-3_BAF-1024x647.png
slide_6.jpg
523556_277807925660662_156035986_n2.jpg
36100_Bangladesh_Air_Force_MIG-29_Landing_%288141598272%29.jpg
99801_1498237089.jpg
MiG-29-18.png
MiG-29-4.png
MiG-29-21.png
MiG-29-9.png
MiG-29-16.png
MiG-29-26.png
MiG-29-7.png
MiG-29-6.png
MiG-29-20.png
10821_1513600413.jpg
30 years old Soviet era MiGs with Soviet era R 27 missiles.
Probably the last remaining user of unupgraded MiG 29.
Nice photos though.

Silly question.
You can google it.
If you think those MiG 29 are grounded, proof it.
If you don't know how to google, just ask somebody to help.

As you can see in my previous thread i got only 7 photos of your Mig29 from internet. Shall we assume these all you have now??

30 years old Soviet era MiGs with Soviet era R 27 missiles.
Probably the last remaining user of unupgraded MiG 29.
Nice photos though.

LOL says who?? What's the base of your claim?? Unlike your second hand Mig-29 form Belarus our Migs were brand new, upgraded to SE and will be upgraded to SMT. Even if those R-27 missiles are soviet era at least we have it and fly with it. Unlike yours Mig which can't be seen with full armament.

upload_2018-1-30_7-58-31.png

Source-wiki
Note- Belarus doesn't produce Mig-29 AFAIK.

Last edited:
As you can see in my previous thread i got only 7 photos of your Mig29 from internet. Shall we assume these all you have now??

LOL says who?? What's the base of your claim?? Unlike your second hand Mig-29 form Belarus our Migs were brand new, upgraded to SE and will be upgraded to SMT. Even if those R-27 missiles are soviet era at least we have it and fly with it. Unlike yours Mig which can't be seen with full armament.

View attachment 450653

Source-wiki
Note- Belarus doesn't produce Mig-29 AFAIK.

Another ''WILL BE'' again?

We are just tired of seeing ''GOING TO'' and ''WILL BE'' again and again.

Is it also the part of a ''Goal without any goals 2030''?

BTW. . . other BDshi revealed the truth.

Autually those planes are sitting idle since 2002.
BD has also tried to sell all MiG 29 in 2002.

IMG_20180120_154936.png

IMG_20180130_085405.png

If so how did i provide those photos?? Don't make yourself anymore stupid by talking like this. If you have that much doubt you can go and screw yourself in this site.

https://www.jetphotos.com/showphotos.php?airline=Bangladesh - Air Force

No. I don't need to go to that site.

Only 6 MiG 29s old model (2 are no BVR capable MiG 29UB with no radars) are just nothing to MAF, whether idle or operational.

We are not interested in your tiny airforce.

We are just doing our job.

Our modernization programme are not a threat-based. (anyway BD is not a threat at all.) It is rather effect-based.

If your mighty BD Military wants to go arms race against MM, go ahead. It is up to you. For us, BD is just nothing.

No. I don't need to go to that site.

Only 6 MiG 29s old model (2 are no BVR capable MiG 29UB with no radars) are just nothing to MAF, whether idle or operational.

We are not interested in your tiny airforce.

We are just doing our job.

Our modernization programme are not a threat-based. (anyway BD is not a threat at all.) It is rather effect-based.

If your mighty BD Military wants to go arms race against MM, go ahead. It is up to you. For us, BD is just nothing.
Well said.
BD are thinking that they are big fish.
Actually they are just a lone big fish in a small pond.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom