What's new

Russia Agrees to Sell 6 su 30 Fighter Jets to Myanmar

Numbers are quoted to include the entire costs, be it weapons, infra, ToT or anything. Refer to India's Rafale deal. Correct me if I'm wrong
ahh i means others like T-72s or naval assets. it would include separate deal. not this 400m deal.
Since they quoted $200 million that includes everything that Myanmar is receiving. No matter what loan package Russia will offer, it won't change the costs, the financing would just determine the time and interest to repay the loan
lol they calculated base amount from wiki's price so that people in Myanmar can know the value of this deal. not from any source. only few russian news disclosed it's $400m deal.
IMG_20180126_175100.jpg

ahh i means others like T-72s or naval assets. it would include separate deal. not this 400m deal.

lol they calculated base amount from wiki's price so that people in Myanmar can know the value of this deal. not from any source. only few russian news disclosed it's $400m deal.
View attachment 451013

You have a poor comprehension ability.

Your screenshot says about a single deal between Russia and Myanmar that costs about $400 million. Which means the deal includes both the Su-30s and other equipment like T-72s etc. Read the entire article, it also mentions about other stuff aside from Su-30 that are included in the deal. The source says, the two sides will negotiate a loan package for the said deal which means as of now Russia hasn't extended any credit and the money is supposed to come from Myanmar's own exchequer.

And no, wiki says the unit cost of Su-30s to be at $37.5 million while the news claimed it to be $34 million.
https://frontiermyanmar.net/en/myanmar-to-buy-russian-fighter-jets-in-deal-worth-more-than-200m

You have a poor comprehension ability.

Your screenshot says about a single deal between Russia and Myanmar that costs about $400 million. Which means the deal includes both the Su-30s and other equipment like T-72s etc. Read the entire article, it also mentions about other stuff aside from Su-30 that are included in the deal. The source says, the two sides will negotiate a loan package for the said deal which means as of now Russia hasn't extended any credit and the money is supposed to come from Myanmar's own exchequer.

And no, wiki says the unit cost of Su-30s to be at $37.5 million while the news claimed it to be $34 million.
https://frontiermyanmar.net/en/myanmar-to-buy-russian-fighter-jets-in-deal-worth-more-than-200m
lol.
Your screenshot says about a single deal between Russia and Myanmar that costs about $400 million. Which means the deal includes both the Su-30s and other equipment like T-72s etc. Read the entire article, it also mentions about other stuff aside from Su-30 that are included in the deal.
lol u skipped the important points from SS what i want to show.
1. the Su-30 supposed to be brand news and its SM (SME) version. so burn ur idea of K version.
2. It will arrive in next year. may be the first batch.
3. experts can calculate only the price of 6+ the Su-30 SM and other staffs like T-72 , TOS-1 are still in negotiation and the numbers is not approved yet. even we havent decided we will buy them or not. so how they can calculate the value of that ?
4. yes. Myanmar newspaper calculated based on wiki price. that's why they added the word 'at least'.

Why are you Bangladeshis hating?

Let Burma do its thing.

Maybe Bangladesh will respond soon.

Wait and see what the haters response will be then.

lol.

lol u skipped the important points from SS what i want to show.
1. the Su-30 supposed to be brand news and its SM (SME) version. so burn ur idea of K version.

2. It will arrive in next year. may be the first batch.

3. experts can calculate only the price of 6+ the Su-30 SM and other staffs like T-72 , TOS-1 are still in negotiation and the numbers is not approved yet. even we havent decided we will buy them or not. so how they can calculate the value of that ?

4. yes. Myanmar newspaper calculated based on wiki price. that's why they added the word 'at least'.

Actually no details are announced from both side.

Only the speculations are there. No one know the exact value of the contract.

There are almost no transparency in weapons acquisition programme between Myanmar and Russia.

So I wonder why are they so sure that we are buying Su 30K. PDF got CIA guys now.[emoji1]

How's the maintenance going for these trainer under European sanctions and arms embargo?? Still operating these or are these grounded??
Grop G 120TP were inducted just 2 years ago.
We acquired those birds even under the EU arms embargo.
RIP arms embargo.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom