MM:
31- Mig 29
16 -JF 17
6 - Su30
BD:
8 - Mig 29
16+ J10C (48 at least)
16 Su30 (32 at least)

So a procurement budget of only 0.5 billion dollars a year on total, including profits from military enterprises?
lol nope. that data is for 6 months and excluding
profits from big company which is directly report to president and commander in chief.
What are you thoughts on the report that 16 J-10C(Eurofighter/Rafale peer) are coming to BAF
let them ground to BD land first. then i will tell u :P BTW i still waiting BAF's C130J , C27 , Y-20 since last year and even now it's not concrete yet. :P
Want to play with BAF now?
anytime. :P
Damn, a single J-10C squadron will shoot all the Mig-29s/JF-17s and SU-30s down with ease.
lol :rofl: i have never seen like that even from China members.
Of course you will say still to be confirmed, like how the indigenous frigates that BDmilitary.com reported on last summer have just been confirmed by BD Navy this month.
let them start and complete a frigate in time. do u even choose a partner for this project. ? :P our new 135m kyan sitt thar flight 2 Frigate will be ready at the start of next year. :P

BTW i still waiting BAF's C130J

Yeah you can wait for this, i can assure you about that. This is 100% confirm. Even BAF official confirmed that last year in November. But you won't understand Bengali.

ok ok. none of these are operational.now feel good. ? :rofl:

Can you provide all the photos of 29 operational Mig-29 with serial number?? Didn't say 31 cause last i checked 2/1 Mig crashed.

If you do this will stop this old argument.

Burmas is on right track they are not making a clown airforce :)

lol nope. that data is for 6 months and excluding
profits from big company which is directly report to president and commander in chief.

let them ground to BD land first. then i will tell u [emoji14] BTW i still waiting BAF's C130J , C27 , Y-20 since last year and even now it's not concrete yet. [emoji14]

anytime. [emoji14]

lol :rofl: i have never seen like that even from China members.

let them start and complete a frigate in time. do u even choose a partner for this project. ? [emoji14] our new 135m kyan sitt thar flight 2 Frigate will be ready at the start of next year. :P
@Aung Zaya
Whatever they siad is true. Accept it.
LoL. Die laughing.
They are saying that this photo is the concrete evidence that BD has acquired J 10C.
tapatalk_1517219549583.jpeg

Yeah you can wait for this, i can assure you about that. This is 100% confirm. Even BAF official confirmed that last year in November. But you won't understand Bengali.

Can you provide all the photos of 29 operational Mig-29 with serial number?? Didn't say 31 cause last i checked 2/1 Mig crashed.

It is the job for your Defence Attache in Yangon.
He is there to analyse and gather information.
Better ask him.
We are not dumb enough to answer your question.

lol if so , can BD also provide RECENT clear photos of BAF with serial no. ?
last time i checked , only one MiG29 UB of BAF is operational.

@Aung Zaya
Whatever they siad is true. Accept it.
LoL. Die laughing.
They are saying that this photo is the concrete evidence that BD has acquired J 10C.
View attachment 450528
lol just grab the pop corn and let's see how they will entertain us. :P

Last edited:
lol if so , can BD also provide a RECENT clear photos of BAF with serial no. ?
last time i checked , only one MiG29 UB of BAF is operational.

Yup, i can do that as i did the same few days ago. Oh!! You challenged the wrong guy!! :omghaha:

MiG-29-13.png
95280_1470274719.jpg
MiG-29-14.png
MiG-29-24.png

Serial No- 503

68536_1492852725.jpg
60580_1513945691.jpg

There you go, all 8 Mig-29 of BAF. Happy? :-)

@Aung Zaya
View attachment 450528
only brainless will make the picture "pilot in training" as any proof of J10 purchase. It goes to show juvenile fantasy of bdmilitary.com propaganda site and PDF is now mouthpiece of that propaganda.

Yup, i can do that as i did the same few days ago. Oh!! You challenged the wrong guy!! :omghaha:

MiG-29-13.png
95280_1470274719.jpg
MiG-29-14.png
MiG-29-24.png

Serial No- 503

68536_1492852725.jpg
60580_1513945691.jpg

There you go, all 8 Mig-29 of BAF. Happy? :-)
That is the point.
All aircrafts are on the ground except for the bottom photo.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom