What's new

Russia Agrees to Sell 6 su 30 Fighter Jets to Myanmar

That is the point.
All aircrafts are on the ground except for the bottom photo.

ok post flying photos of at least 10 of the myanmar migs. It's an open secret, almost all of the migs of myanmar airforce are out of service, apart from perhaps the 6 that went to Russia for upgrades.

ok post flying photos of at least 10 of the myanmar migs. It's an open secret, almost all of the migs of myanmar airforce are grounded, apart from perhaps the 6 that went to Russia for upgrades.
I told you it is the job of your DA in Yangon and DGFI in Dhaka to gather information.
Not our job. We are not dumb.

I told you it is the job of your DA in Yangon and DGFI in Dhaka to gather information.
Not our job. We are not dumb.

I just got my answers.

Myanmar Airforce has an extremely poor record of aircraft maintenance and our intelligence surely knows about it. Which is why nobody really takes the airforce seriously.

Yup, i can do that as i did the same few days ago. Oh!! You challenged the wrong guy!! :omghaha:

MiG-29-13.png
95280_1470274719.jpg
MiG-29-14.png
MiG-29-24.png

Serial No- 503

68536_1492852725.jpg
60580_1513945691.jpg

There you go, all 8 Mig-29 of BAF. Happy? :-)
then prove that these all are taken within 1 year. i said recent photos :P

I just got my answers.

Myanmar Airforce has an extremely poor record of aircraft maintenance. Which is why nobody really takes the airforce seriously.
BAF pilots are good at destroying own aircraft. 3 new aircrafts in just 6 months. It is the world record.

then prove that these all are taken within 1 year. i said recent photos :P

You can post 5 years old photos no problem. Come on, at least prove you really have migs or not. :lol:

BAF pilots are good at destroying own aircraft. 3 new aircrafts in just 6 months. It is the world record.

Yep, and Russia is going to repay the costs.

Are you getting repaid as well? Guess not, because the fault lies on Myanmar Airforce.

I just got my answers.

Myanmar Airforce has an extremely poor record of aircraft maintenance and our intelligence surely knows about it. Which is why nobody really takes the airforce seriously.
but we dont destroy 3 brand new yak within 2 months. it's a proof of ur poor maintenance record or pity pilots skill which may be lower than us. lol

but we dont destroy 3 brand new yak within 2 months. it's a proof of ur poor maintenance record or pity pilots skill which may be lower than us. lol
They also tried to kill a foreign airforce chief. But he was luck to be alive.

As I said, since Russia is going to repay the costs as the manufacturer, it's quite clear where the fault lies.

Btw still waiting for photos of Myanmar's out of service migs. :lol:

You can post 5 years old photos no problem. Come on, at least prove you really have migs or not. [emoji38]

Are you getting repaid as well? Guess not, because the fault lies on Myanmar Airforce.
another ''GOING TO'' ?

lol post the source here. there is no refund for poor pilots skill. lol :P if the plane's fly by wire system have error , Russia will give u the check for the whole fleet. also post here if BAF recieve recheck by Russian for ur yak fleet. :P

As I said, since Russia is going to repay the costs as the manufacturer, it's quite clear where the fault lies.

Btw still waiting for photos of Myanmar's out of service migs. :lol:
tell me the sources. and post them here if u have. lol nope.? then come back if u received.

ok ok. none of these are operational.now feel good. ? :rofl:
After the arrival of first batch of Su 30SME, the inventory of MAF will be like this:-

Multirole Fighter
6 x Su 30SME

Frontline Fighter
20 x Mig 29SE
10 x Mig 29B

Light Multirole/Strike
14 x JF 17 block 2
2 x JF 17 B

Lead In Fighter Trainer
12 x Yak 130

Advanced Trainer
32 x K 8W

Trainer
20 x G 120TP

lol post the source here. there is no refund for poor pilots skill. lol :P if the plane's fly by wire system have error , Russia will give u the check for the whole fleet. also post here if BAF recieve recheck by Russian for ur yak fleet. :P

They have been posted multiple times you can check the sticky thread on BAF.

Btw since we are talking about skills I doubt any pilot is as careless as this one, losing 122 military officers in a single crash is nothing small.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Myanmar_Air_Force_Shaanxi_Y-8_crash

And we are still waiting for photos of Myanmar's legendary migs. :lol:

Frontline Fighter
20 x Mig 29SE
10 x Mig 29B

Everybody knows, none of these migs are operational, futile to count them in.

lol post the source here. there is no refund for poor pilots skill. lol [emoji14] if the plane's fly by wire system have error , Russia will give u the check for the whole fleet. also post here if BAF recieve recheck by Russian for ur yak fleet. [emoji14]

tell me the sources. and post them here if u have. lol nope.? then come back if u received.

All the Yak 130 users will also be notified.
Do not forget that Myanmar is also operating the same bird.

That is the point.
All aircrafts are on the ground except for the bottom photo.

If thinking that helps you sleep better. :lol: But i can't let you sleep, can i?? :chilli: I won the 2nd round too!! :cheesy: :victory1: Now i dare you to show us few photos of your Mig-29 with full armament and also all operational Mig-29 with serial number.

53085_1457899192.jpg
57599_1514492517.jpg
80814_1514383168.jpg
60580_1513945691.jpg
MiG-29-3_BAF-1024x647.png
slide_6.jpg
523556_277807925660662_156035986_n2.jpg
36100_Bangladesh_Air_Force_MIG-29_Landing_%288141598272%29.jpg
99801_1498237089.jpg
MiG-29-18.png
MiG-29-4.png
MiG-29-21.png