What's new

Rotherham sex abuse monster flies to Pakistan and says: I'm living the high life

WAR-rior

Reaction score
Country
India
This is freaking pathetic. What da problem with our neighbours? What else do we expect now from u guyz? This loser went out of Pakistan and dint even think bout its people. Every expat is responsible and representative of his/her country. We Indians always take care of it but why not Pakistan?

I am really frustrated with all anti social activities by Pakistanis abroad. Their activities mostly are only anti social but most of da time its unique in nature. Like if there is some competition for most innovative shit one can come out with.

Now why am I so much talking bout it? NO I AINT IN TROLLING MODE. Rape is something any Indian will never make fun about.

I am talking coz we both Indians and Pakistanis' lives are interconnected outside subcontinent. What you wanna do inside ur country is your concern but once outside, it affects others too.

Some shit done by an Indian gets a Pakistani targeted and vice versa. Its coz of our color and looks. No matter how much u wanna be Arab, U are an Indian origin person and a white guy cares a horse's *** bout ur desperation to be different from India. Even trying so much doesnt refrain a pissed off white guy from labeling an Indian as ****. Why should other face coz of your misdeeds?

Do you guyz even know how much abuse Indian kids and students got in schools and colleges after this incident coz Europeans dont know nor they care bout the whole Indo-Pak thing? For them we all are same.

Why? What is our mistake?

It will be foolish to blame all Pakistanis for such shit but again, even you guyz know that even outside Pakistan more and more Pakistanis are getting into anti social stuff and thats alarming. Even if I dont talk selfish, atleast for your own country's image and for the sake of nationalism, STOP BEING A DORK IN OTHER'S COUNTRYS. HUMBLE REQUEST.

Once again, My intention is not to insult someone but a grave concern affecting lives of Indians abroad. Hence, my locus standi and outburst on this.

Rotherham sex abuse monster flies to Pakistan and says: I'm living the high life - Mirror Online

Aug 28, 2014 22:04
By Jeremy Armstrong, Alun Palmer, Lucy Thornton

Sick Umar Razaq – released from jail after appealing the length of his sentence – posted a picture of himself in sunglasses on Facebook
Umar-Razaq.jpg

One of the abusers at the heart of the Rotherham child sex scandal today boasted he was “living the high life” – leaving his victim distraught.

Sick Umar Razaq – released from jail after appealing the length of his sentence – posted a picture of himself in sunglasses on Facebook as he flew off to Pakistan.
Umar-Razaq-tweet.jpg

Earlier he had boasted: “Can’t wait... Roll on to the lifetime holiday.”

He added: “Three days and I’m outta this country for a very long time. Feeling happy.”

Taunt: Razaq’s online boast sickened victim

The 28-year-old sex attacker, one of the ring leaders of the child grooming gang, also whinged about women crying rape in a disgusting dig at his victim.

The taunt left the girl – now 19 and named only as Lizzie – in tears.

She sobbed: “This is beyond disgusting. How can he be allowed leave the country?

"He shouldn’t have a passport or be on Facebook. This man beat me, strangled me and abused me.

"He has stalked me since he got out.”

She went on: “Umar was the worse one. He was really violent. He strangled me twice and threatened to kill me.

"It’s disgusting he can do this to us. It’s horrible.”

Monsters: Zafran Ramzan, Umar Razaq, Adil Hussain, Mohsin Khan and Razwan Razaq

Umar – who lived close to a park where the Asian gangs preyed – left the message online just hours after police revealed there were 173 live investigations into grooming in South Yorkshire.

Umar was one of five vile predators jailed in 2010 for grooming school children in Rotherham.

Lizzie, who described the men as “pure evil” said she was 12 the first time she was raped and she was “abused hundreds of times”.

Rotherham sex abuse monster flies to Pakistan and says: I'm living the high life - Mirror Online

This is freaking pathetic. What da problem with our neighbours? What else do we expect now from u guyz? This loser went out of Pakistan and dint even think bout its people. Every expat is responsible and representative of his/her country. We Indians always take care of it but why not Pakistan?

I am really frustrated with all anti social activities by Pakistanis abroad. Their activities mostly are only anti social but most of da time its unique in nature. Like if there is some competition for most innovative shit one can come out with.

Now why am I so much talking bout it? NO I AINT IN TROLLING MODE. Rape is something any Indian will never make fun about.

I am talking coz we both Indians and Pakistanis' lives are interconnected outside subcontinent. What you wanna do inside ur country is your concern but once outside, it affects others too.

Some shit done by an Indian gets a Pakistani targeted and vice versa. Its coz of our color and looks. No matter how much u wanna be Arab, U are an Indian origin person and a white guy cares a horse's *** bout ur desperation to be different from India. Even trying so much doesnt refrain a pissed off white guy from labeling an Indian as ****. Why should other face coz of your misdeeds?

Do you guyz even know how much abuse Indian kids and students got in schools and colleges after this incident coz Europeans dont know nor they care bout the whole Indo-Pak thing? For them we all are same.

Why? What is our mistake?

It will be foolish to blame all Pakistanis for such shit but again, even you guyz know that even outside Pakistan more and more Pakistanis are getting into anti social stuff and thats alarming. Even if I dont talk selfish, atleast for your own country's image and for the sake of nationalism, STOP BEING A DORK IN OTHER'S COUNTRYS. HUMBLE REQUEST.

Once again, My intention is not to insult someone but a grave concern affecting lives of Indians abroad. Hence, my locus standi and outburst on this.

he will feel at home with the "Democratic" leaders who will find a lot in common with him

he will feel at home with the "Democratic" leaders who will find a lot in common with him
I get the humor in that but again its a serious issue. We Indians hate each other in sub continent but outside we are each other's support, either directly or indirectly. Pakistanis are mostly into small businesses and hence cater to majority Indian diaspora abroad. Indians too feel comfortable dealing with a Pakistani than a white guy.

An Indian will never bitch bout a Pakistani abroad nor degrade em, coz if you guyz feel the heat, its passed on to us this way or that way.

I only hope Pakistanis too start thinking bout others coz responsibility of their actions doesnt end with them. It gets passed.

KHUD KA NAHI TO DOOSRO KA SOCHO.

Do you think we other Pakistanis support this kind of crap? Our name is being insulted too. This disgusting prick should be punished, unfortunately Pakistani authorities are too deep in their own shit to do anything about it, just like most under-developed countries (including India) What upsets me more is that the "superior" British law enforcement didn't do anything proper about it. Then they blame it on "Racism Fears". Racism fears my ***.

I only hope Pakistanis too start thinking bout others coz responsibility of their actions doesnt end with them. It gets passed.

KHUD KA NAHI TO DOOSRO KA SOCHO.
pupoo yar please dont overcook it.
that guy fell below the human level so nationality doesnt apply. your words of wisdom are welcome but you are preaching the converted.

to him .. only the animalisitc lust made sense to him and he is bragging about it he wont think about nationality and ethnicity at the moment. as its not in his priority list.
something which some Indian youths repeatedly forget as well when they molest Western visitors in India.

pupoo yar please dont overcook it.
that guy fell below the human level so nationality doesnt apply. your words of wisdom are welcome but you are preaching the converted.

to him .. only the animalisitc lust made sense to him and he is bragging about it he wont think about nationality and ethnicity at the moment. as its not in his priority list.
something which some Indian youths repeatedly forget as well when they molest Western visitors in India.

I agree. Even we lose humanity with tourists. And we have some high profile campaigns working against it. We are atleast catering to the problem. Everyone wud respect a retrospective action.

But I am making a slightly different point. One can for a sec forgive a person if he shits in his own house. But it becomes equally unforgivable if the same is done abroad. Even u understand the difference in consequences. I wont complain if same thing happen within Pakistani boundries.

I only expect some on ground actions from other innocent Pakistanis abroad and if required even Indians will aid them in condemning this shit and fighting the battle within to clean it. No matter a Pakistani or Indian, its our region thats on stake.

I believe this POS was covered by JEW NATO police to make the muslims look ugly
They also send beheaders to make the muslims look like psychos

Do you think we other Pakistanis support this kind of crap? Our name is being insulted too. This disgusting prick should be punished, unfortunately Pakistani authorities are too deep in their own shit to do anything about it, just like most under-developed countries (including India) What upsets me more is that the "superior" British law enforcement didn't do anything proper about it. Then they blame it on "Racism Fears". Racism fears my ***.
simply incompetence which allowed the criminals to destroy 1400 lives over so many years. the entire British setup in that place shares the blame including schools, police, hospitals, social services.

I feel that the British government has sent us this piece of dump and a waste of life for some reason. Should his high life be interrupted? Should we find out where he lives and make facebook posts of that instead of candy crushing for a bit? This british weakness should look like a God send to us because we can assure that no human being especially Pakistani takes advantage of a minor. Comb your beards and do this Jihad first.

So you think a rapist will think about the bad impression he will leave for Pakistani, let alone Indian?
The guy who didnt care for his religion, his family would care about the image of his country and their neighboring country.
By the way I am asked If Pakistan is rape infested as India is, so stop raping your woman!

British Authorities ARE to be blamed. No ones excusing them off their duty.

But its all bout cleaning ur house.

When a dork rapes a tourist in India, we not only talk bout stringent laws but also sense of responsibility withing common indian.

Back
Top Bottom