What's new

The Monster Breathes Air

abey yeh BD DEFENSE SECTION hai......itna SERIOUS kyo hogya bhai????
Serious kaun hai ? Don't disturb me. Mera twitter block kar diya govt. ne. :(
Time pass nahi ho raha.

Serious kaun hai ? Don't disturb me. Mera twitter block kar diya govt. ne. :(
Time pass nahi ho raha.

Bhai agar TIMEPASS nhi ho rha toh idhar ek thread chalu kar dey like - BD the next to next Superpower or BD the 5th rising dragon or BD is the most powerful nation on earth come 2450 AD. something like that......

tere saath hum sabka bhi TIMEPASS ho jayega.....PLEASSSSEEEEE.

Either i am underage or you are not ready to face the reality just yet.

I don't sugarcoat things, if i like or don't like something, i say it exactly how it needs to be said.

I understand that some of my Indian friends don't like they way i say things. However i'd like to say that, if we really want an understanding to be developed, we need to respect and work with the strong opinions of each other.

Being nice is all good fun, however the purpose of a debate id to 'say strong opinions' and 'hear strong replies'.

You can only work out the middle ground when both ends of extreme are known and mapped.

This post is dedicated to my vatican agent friend. @seiko :kiss3:

Aeronaut, Indians did not asked you to be nice or sugarcoat things for us.. There are plenty of anti Indian posters here which earn respect from Indians.. Your posts are getting so much sub standard now a days.. Bringing religion with out any reason or some times posting like a delutioned mind.. Its so unlike of you.. You were saying rounding up all minorities in your country.. Think about those people who loves your country or are you saying that they all are traitors just because they are Hindus?? You have an additional responsibility of a moderator in this forum.. Posts like this are seriously questioning your ability to have decent discussion.. Your posts can seriouly affect the credibility of this forum management too.. A random person can think that what was the webby thinking when he select a bigot like you..

@seiko

You just would have to put up me in that case, and no, i'm not here to be in the 'good books'. :coffee:

Lets just round up all Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh in concentration camps.

I'm sure Indians will love a mass migration by the millions. They'll repeat that to their 200 million Muslims......thats exactly what we want to see.

Why? Pakistani & Bangladeshi Hindus are not citizen of their country?

Don't worry, migration of Hindus from both the countries are happening constantly, in a couple of decades both the countries will be "Minority free".

And no, we won't push our Muslim citizens to Pakistan or Bangladesh, we never did that after partition, they are citizens of India, and unlike you, we don't consider our minorities as cattle who can be rounded up and pushed towards some direction.

Truth pisses you off before it sets you free.

@KRAIT
Our Land our way... :cheers:
Its not about the truth, its about your thinking.

I didn't say kill Pakistani civilians when Mumbai blasts happened. I always show respect to dead innocent Pakistanis, civilians and soldiers.

That's the difference between you and me and I am glad it is there. :pop:

Lets just round up all Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh in concentration camps.

I'm sure Indians will love a mass migration by the millions. They'll repeat that to their 200 million Muslims......thats exactly what we want to see.
@Aeronaut delete this off topic post :D

Truth pisses you off before it sets you free.

@KRAIT

Our Land our way... :cheers:

Oh Bhai...teri JUNG @KRAIT sey hai....meri toh abhi khelne khudney ki umar hai.....why are you spoiling my fun???

aur yeh English mey kya likha hai - Truth piss you...blah blah???

twitter kaise block hogaya ? kya reason hai ?
Ek baar Shashi Tharoor se question kiya, unke reply pe dubara question kiya tab, aur ek baar AAPtards ne shayad report kar diya. :(

Its not about the truth, its about your thinking.

I didn't say kill Pakistani civilians when Mumbai blasts happened. I always show respect to dead innocent Pakistanis, civilians and soldiers.

That's the difference between you and me and I am glad it is there. :pop:

Its not about 'you' and 'me'. Its about making people understand extreme ends of the narrative in order to find a middle ground.

Nothing more, nothing less. And no i don't want the Hindus to be locked up in concentration camps, we had 70 years to do that.

I'm just putting the 'thought out there' so it can be rejected. If same thing had been done before the holocaust, which would have resulted in the 'rejection of the narrative of the holocaust'..the actual holocaust might not have taken place.

Obviously you didn't understand what i did here, nor do i expect you to. People's power lies in their narratives, only way to take away extreme narratives is to make them visible.

We don't hate 'hindus'.
We don't hate 'Indians'
We don't hate 'India'

Our 'hatered' is 'political'...

And that political hatred is against all of the above.

However, good if you mean it.

Back
Top Bottom