What's new

'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan

Siachen was illegally occupied by Indian occupier terrorists, hence violation of Shimla pact.
Azad Kashmir is illegally occupied by Pakistan. Siachen is Kashmir, so no violation as we call in integral part of India. we own kashmir, you are illegal.

Pakistan should hold a plebiscite & integrate GB as 5th province. The demand to become 5th province is massive over there...saw that on various shows including Hamid Mir's "Capital Talk".

When there is final plebiscite in entire Kashmir, this part's % would be counted too in favor of Pakistan.

Actually, there is a general dissent and dissatisfaction amongst the population with Punjabi monopoly. We desperately need more provinces/administrative units to pacify and satisfy the general population, for growth, harmony, peace and prosperity.

Sir, i'm not interested in debating with you, as it's of no use. I wanted to bring something to @Emmie 's Notice which I did. I'm sure he'll take care of it. Please don't quote my post. I'll appreciate it. :wave:

Sir you quote my post, you should report by not quoting my post.

@Emmie As a human I feel the pain of innocent Kashmiris who are terrorized, killed, r@p3d, killed in fake encounters, kidnapped, tortured, etc on daily basis. For me whoever does this is a terrorist.

!947 friend,

Even today, Pakistan’s federal institutions including the Supreme Court, Office of the President, Office of the Prime Minister, cabinet members, chiefs of the armed forces, and heads of different parliamentary committees maintain that Gilgit-Baltistan is a UN declared disputed area and her residents cannot be declared citizens of Pakistan until India and Pakistan resolve the issue of accession of Jammu and Kashmir.

from the same article

Azad Kashmir is illegally occupied by Pakistan. Siachen is Kashmir, so no violation as we call in integral part of India. we own kashmir, you are illegal.

No it was liberated by people of those areas & they merged it with Pakistan.

Actually, there is a general dissent and dissatisfaction amongst the population with Punjabi monopoly. We desperately need more provinces/administrative units to pacify and satisfy the general population, for growth, harmony, peace and prosperity.

That is because the govt is not granting them provincial status & someone from Punjab province is appointed as minister to handle Azad Kashmir & GB affairs with Pakistan.

!947 friend,

Even today, Pakistan’s federal institutions including the Supreme Court, Office of the President, Office of the Prime Minister, cabinet members, chiefs of the armed forces, and heads of different parliamentary committees maintain that Gilgit-Baltistan is a UN declared disputed area and her residents cannot be declared citizens of Pakistan until India and Pakistan resolve the issue of accession of Jammu and Kashmir.

from the same article

Yes out of UN resolution respect unlike India.

Siachen was illegally occupied by Indian occupier terrorists, hence violation of Shimla pact.

Do whatever you as a nation or a national of a failed state can do. You cannot do a jack other than living on pieces thrown by developed countries.

also includes Azad Kashmir:rofl:

I am enhancing my knowledge by distributing knowledge

So when will you start?

So far, you have distributed no knowledge, only mysterious references to information known only to government of India and to RAW and the Indian military (different things at different times). Everyone can make out that you are lying, that some immature schoolboy could not possibly have access to classified information.

If you are not distributing knowledge, presumably you are not enhancing your knowledge.

So then what are you doing here?

Back
Top Bottom