What's new

'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan

No doubt the Karachi airport was attacked by TTP,here the DAWN report says the attackers were speaking Urdu,Phasto & Shina languages.It could be the handiwork of some locals,well I assume.

Today the main threat to Pakistan is the extremist (TTP,Laskhar E- Jhangvi)

What about the sectarian voilence in Gilgit Baltistaan. I have read in DAWN newspaper about the gruesome attacks on shias in Astore,Chilas.It seems to me the same people were involved in both the attacks

What was I saying? TTP, BLA or LeJ all are same thing. In fact TTP supports LeJ on their atrocities against Shias.

BTW TTP have supporters from every region...so it isn't any surprise if they were speaking Shina language.

What was I saying? TTP, BLA or LeJ all are same thing. In fact TTP supports LeJ on their atrocities against Shias.

BTW TTP have supporters from every region...so it isn't any surprise if they were speaking Shina language.
It Is the ideology of extreme fundamentalism, which is not wrong but becomes wrong when its armed sectarian violence emerges out. This situation is a product of 20 years old mistake of joining in afhhanistan. it will be now touhh to control as it has multi influence structure.

It Is the ideology of extreme fundamentalism, which is not wrong but becomes wrong when its armed sectarian violence emerges out. This situation is a product of 20 years old mistake of joining in afhhanistan. it will be now touhh to control as it has multi influence structure.

Everything will be controlled by Pakistan in few years. If Pakistan can manage to crush world's most brutal terrorist group (supported by Pakistan's hostile neighbors & their intel agencies) like TTP then these small groups are piece of cakes.

Everything will be controlled by Pakistan in few years. If Pakistan can manage to crush world's most brutal terrorist group (supported by Pakistan's hostile neighbors & their intel agencies) like TTP then these small groups are piece of cakes.

you are able to handle them because you created them. And it is shame for you that it went out of control. And it is not the most brutal!!

LTTE had the drones and they were all highly qualified in all aspects of war. Unlike some newbies.

you are able to handle them because you created them. And it is shame for you that it went out of control. And it is not the most brutal!!

Are you r3t@rd or what? Saying that TTP is creation of Pakistan only shows how dumb & stupid one could be. And yes it is most brutal terrorist organization of the world.

LTTE had the drones and they were all highly qualified in all aspects of war. Unlike some newbies.

haha LTTE was Indian product launched against SriLakna to fight Sinhalese. LTTE is a joke in front of TTP. Check out TTP brutalities how they brutally kill people or soldiers & play soccer with their heads.

haha LTTE was Indian product launched against SriLakna to fight Sinhalese. LTTE is a joke in front of TTP. Check out TTP brutalities how they brutally kill people or soldiers & play soccer with their heads.

That doesn't make the ttp good fighters and good planners. LTTE was proper military.

Back
Top Bottom