What's new

'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan

Here the only idiot is u. It is Gilgit Baltistan.This is what I read in Wikipedia

Skardu
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Skardu (Urdu: سکردو, Balti: སྐརདུ་་ from Tibetan (Balti): skar rdo སྐར་རྡོ་ — "star stone, meteorite") is a town and capital of Skardu District, in Gilgit–Baltistan, Pakistan. Skardu is in the 10 kilometres (6 miles) wide by 40 kilometres (25 miles) long Skardu Valley, at the confluence of the Indus and the Shigar River.[1]

Hey genius. Skardu is in Baltistan division. It is far from Gilgit which is in Gilgit division.

There are two divisions and nine districts in GB.

Skardu is in Baltistan division while Gilgit is in Gilgit division.

Gilgit and Baltistan are two different divisions present in the same province. They have different culture, different sect and also share different languages. Gilgitis speak Shina while Skardu guys speak Balti.

Got it? Now don't waste our time with your ignorant posts and leave the thread to others. We already have Indians who are trying to drag this thread with their bullsh!t interpretations of our constitution. Leave the thread to them.

I am only quoting the law. simple. lol.

There is a difference between quoting and interpreting. You are doing the later thing.

haha @Areesh look at this cl0wn post...he clearly don't know $h1t about that region.

Shows how weak is their education system...poor guy now tried to take support of wiki but still failed.

Pata nahi yaar. Kahan kahan sai aa jatai hain time waste karnai.

The good thing however is that these Bharatis don't now but sh!t about their so called "atoot ang". Shows how close they are to that region as compared to us. ;)

it requires mere understanding to understand a law. Please read what I have quoted.

Stop interpreting the clauses and laws. No. Clause 257 isn't contradictory to anything. Just don't manipulate it.

please read post #325

but ist their own constitution which says. That means their constitution if flawed or they have overruled the constitution. Where as India has maintained its promise with article 370.

This is my argument past 4 days.

i have read the mention post # 325, if you have flawed understanding & you don't want to learn or understand then its your personal issue nobody els can teach you .......

India's position is that Pakistan is illegally occupying P0K and UN tacitly accepts that. However, till a final decision on withdrawal is made, Pakistan can hold it's position and on this point @HRK is correct.

sorry Sir UN has not termed Pakistan involvement as illegal, UN just accepted Indian stance that Kashmir is a Disputed matter which has to be resolve as per will of Kashmiries

Stop interpreting the clauses and laws. No. Clause 257 isn't contradictory to anything. Just don't manipulate it.

it says Pakistan will discuss later after plebiscite is given to state of Jand k what kind of relation will be made. But Pakistan has deployed its Military in Azad Kashmir, which is Part of Kashmir!

This is illegal!!

Explain then, if UN doesn't accept Pakistan's occupation as illegal, why is it that UN requires only Pakistan to withdraw completely and unconditionally, while allows India to maintain her presence.

'Only Pakistan had to withdraw forces' I thing you need to refresh yourself regarding the sub.

20Jan1948resolution1.jpg

20Jan1948resolution2.jpg

IndianObligations.jpg

official link from UN website: http://www.un.org/en/sc/repertoire/46-51/Chapter 8/46-51_08-16-The India-Pakistan question.pdf

'Only Pakistan had to withdraw forces' I thing you need to refresh yourself regarding the sub.

20Jan1948resolution1.jpg

20Jan1948resolution2.jpg

IndianObligations.jpg

official link from UN website: http://www.un.org/en/sc/repertoire/46-51/Chapter 8/46-51_08-16-The India-Pakistan question.pdf

Look who the F*** is talking about legal documents who illegally crossed LOC and entered in Kargil, and it was India who reminded the F*** out of Pakistan Military what these agreements are. LOL.

India and pakistan believes in Bilateral talks only. Plebiscite and UN resolution is not possible. As stated in Shimla Agreement and mentioned here 1000 times.

it says Pakistan will discuss later after plebiscite is given to state of Jand k what kind of relation will be made. But Pakistan has deployed its Military in Azad Kashmir, which is Part of Kashmir!

This is illegal!!

It said once the plebiscite would be held in all of Kashmir state and if it decides to join Pakistan only then Pakistan would have to establish relations with that state according to the will of the people of Kashmir state. Till then AJK and its constitution has allowed the state of Pakistan to take care of few departments and areas including defense.
Nothing contradictory, Nothing confusing. Its all very simple.

If you don't want to understand it or want to keep ranting about its so called confusion again and again for obvious reasons then it is your problem buddy. Not ours.

Look who the F*** is talking about legal documents who illegally crossed LOC and entered in Kargil, and it was India who reminded the F*** out of Pakistan Military what these agreements are. LOL.

India and pakistan believes in Bilateral talks only. Plebiscite and UN resolution is not possible. As stated in Shimla Agreement and mentioned here 1000 times.

Bold part. Again trying to hold on to straws and lame excuses when exposed by legal documents and hard facts?? Looks to be an old habit of all Indians. :azn:

It said once the plebiscite would be held in all of Kashmir state and if it decides to join Pakistan only then Pakistan would have to establish relations with that state according to the will of the people of Kashmir state. Till then AJK and its constitution has allowed the state of Pakistan to take care of few departments and areas including defense.
Nothing contradictory, Nothing confusing. Its all very simple.

If you don't want to understand it or want to keep ranting about its so called confusion again and again for obvious reasons then it is your problem buddy. Not ours.
AJK is not different from Jammu and Kashmir, it is a part of Jammu and Kashmir, and according to world's knowledge the plebiscite is not held yet. :)

Bold part. Again trying to hold on to straws and lame excuses when exposed by legal documents and hard facts?? Looks to be an old habit of all Indians. :azn:

told you they are flawed, because Pakistan and India agrees on Bilateral talks only!!

AJK is not different from Jammu and Kashmir, it is a part of Jammu and Kashmir, and according to world's knowledge the plebiscite is not held yet. :)

Obviously AJK is not different from Jammu and Kahsmir and when we would have plebiscite we would establish relations according to the wishes of the people of that region. Till then we are asked to take care of issues related to security and defense by the AJK and we will keep doing that.

See. No contradictions. :)

told you they are flawed, because Pakistan and India agrees on Bilateral talks only!!

Flawed because they discredit your lies viz a viz Kashmir issue?

Obviously AJK is not different from Jammu and Kahsmir and when we would have plebiscite we would establish relations according to the wishes of the people of that region. Till then we are asked to take care of issues related to security and defense by the AJK and we will keep doing that.

See. No contradictions. :)

any agreement with AJK(Azad Kashmir) contradicts article 257 :)

@Areesh .......

I am enjoying buddy ..... :lol:

India and Pakistan believes in Bilateral talks only. Plebiscite and UN resolution is not possible. As stated in Shimla Agreement and mentioned here 1000 times.

plz post any official document which say Pakistan has withdrawn from its official stance ..... You have no right to talk on our behalf ......

BTW I have also post Shimla agreement number of times in this very same thread just search it out and read the first clause load and clear voice it may help you to understand ..... Shilam Agreement ....... :lol:

@Areesh .......

I am enjoying buddy ..... :lol:

plz post any official document which say Pakistan has withdrawn from its official stance ..... You have no right to talk on our behalf ......

BTW I have also post Shimla agreement number of times in this very same thread just search it out and read the first clause load and clear voice it may help you to understand ..... Shilam Agreement ....... :lol:

100 proofs have been given by a lot of indian members here. read them. again. I am telling you since the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom