What's new

'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan

So you think this game of repeating the same BS can save you and hide your lies? :azn:

if the agreement with AJK(Azad Kashmir) is valid even when article 257 says NO. Then Instrument of accession with Maharaja is also valid. :coffee:

100 proofs have been given by a lot of indian members here. read them. again. I am telling you since the beginning.

"Proofs" like clause 257 being contradictory. Sorry this "proof" has be debunked too much now. :)

if the agreement with AJK(Azad Kashmir) is valid even when article 257 says NO. Then Instrument of accession with Maharaja is also valid. :coffee:

As I said this tactic of repeating same thing again and again isn't going to work here. It is time you realize it and change the strategy.

"Proofs" like clause 257 being contradictory. Sorry this "proof" has be debunked too much now. :)

As I said this tactic of repeating same thing again and again isn't going to work here. It is time you realize it and change the strategy.

Pakistan's agreements are valid when article 257 says NO, and Indian agreements are not valid? Seems like you are high on charas. At least Pakistan should follow article 257 of their own constitution :) Thats bad to the republic.

when article 257 says, no relations can be made until plebiscite, the agreement is by default Invalid. What is there which you are not understanding?

hope you remember Karachi Agreement (link from UN website to download the full document)

View attachment 37698
View attachment 37699

Now you can understand why the presence of Pakistani troops in Kashmir is not the violation of any of UN resolution...... and 'Indian government is in agreement to this'

I am sorry, but it does not confer legitimacy on the presence of Pakistani troops; that impression of yours is due to a misreading of the documents and of the situation.

That the cease fire line was to be defined and set out in separate meetings does not in any way imply that Pakistani troops might stay on, for instance; the original intent of the Resolution remains.

Yup. Never in the history of PDF so many Indians lies on Kashmir are busted in one single thread. :lol:

I emphatically do not agree with the approach of certain Indian posters, who have taken liberties with the facts, who have interpreted existing facts in order to make a case.

However, some of the Pakistani posters have posted an account of matters which needs correction.

Hey genius.

Gilgit and Baltistan are two different divisions present in the same province.

There is a difference between quoting and interpreting. You are doing the later thing.
I am not a resident of Gilgit or Baltistan,for me the only source of Information is Internet,Newspapers,Media. I have quoted the source from Wikipedia. Even in Pakistan websites it is written as Gilgit Baltistan

Got it? Now don't waste our time with your ignorant posts and leave the thread to others. We already have Indians who are trying to drag this thread with their bullsh!t interpretations of our constitution. Leave the thread to them.

We Indians have ample of time. About u,U are more then right,it is only Indians who come out with Bull shit Interpretations

Pakistan's agreements are valid when article 257 says NO, and Indian agreements are not valid? Seems like you are high on charas. At least Pakistan should follow article 257 of their own constitution :) Thats bad to the republic.

I am not discussing agreements at the moment. I am just saying your propaganda about clause 257 is pure lie and deceit. You have failed to show the contradiction while it is obvious that only contradictions that remains is in your mind and position of Indian state on Kashmir issue.

Or else article 257 is pretty simply and clear. We are following article 257 in its complete and true sense.

when article 257 says, no relations can be made until plebiscite, the agreement is by default Invalid. What is there which you are not understanding?

No relations to be made without the wishes of the people of Kashmir with the state of kashmir after the plebiscite. Before that AJK's defense is Pakistan's responsibility conferred upon it by the constitution and the government of AJK.

It is pretty simple. As I said. This tactic of repeating the old BS won't work here. You can't prove or refute anything here with this policy instead getting ridicule by us Pakistani members. At this point we are also feeling sorry at your despair and failure. :lol:

I am sorry, but it does not confer legitimacy on the presence of Pakistani troops; that impression of yours is due to a misreading of the documents and of the situation.

That the cease fire line was to be defined and set out in separate meetings does not in any way imply that Pakistani troops might stay on, for instance; the original intent of the Resolution remains.

I think you failed to understand the context of the post by @HRK that you quoted. :)

I emphatically do not agree with the approach of certain Indian posters, who have taken liberties with the facts, who have interpreted existing facts in order to make a case.

However, some of the Pakistani posters have posted an account of matters which needs correction.

Sure. Nothing wrong there. But it should be based on proofs and valid links instead of personal misinterpretations and manipulations.

I am not a resident of Gilgit or Baltistan,for me the only source of Information is Internet,Newspapers,Media. I have quoted the source from Wikipedia. Even in Pakistan websites it is written as Gilgit Baltistan

It is called Gilgit Baltistan because both the divisions of Gilgit and Baltistan are amalgamated into a single province. It doesn't mean Skardu is present in gilgit. :lol:

We Indians have ample of time. About u,U are more then right,it is only Indians who come out with Bull shit Interpretations

In the case of this particular. It is true. Indians have only contributed with bull sh!t here.

Last edited:
I am not discussing agreements at the moment. I am just saying your propaganda about clause 257 is pure lie and deceit. You have failed to show the contradiction while it is obvious that only contradictions that remains is in your mind and position of Indian state on Kashmir issue.

Or else article 257 is pretty simply and clear. We are following article 257 in its complete and true sense.

No relations to be made without the wishes of the people of Kashmir with the state of kashmir after the plebiscite. Before that AJK's defense is Pakistan's responsibility conferred upon it by the constitution and the government of AJK.

It is pretty simple. As I said. This tactic of repeating the old BS won't work here. You can't prove or refute anything here with this policy instead getting ridicule by us Pakistani members. At this point we are also feeling sorry at your despair and failure. :lol:

Excuse me.

This poster is emphatically sui generis. Nothing to do with the general run of Indian comment.

I think you failed to understand the context of the post by @HRK that you quoted. :)

Educate me. Where did I go wrong?

Sure. Nothing wrong there. But it should be based on proofs and valid links instead of personal misinterpretations and manipulations

As I said earlier, one poster has managed to put off many Indians and many Pakistanis.

It is called Gilgit Baltistan because both the divisions of Gilgit and Baltistan are amalgamated into a single province. It doesn't mean Skardu is present in gilgit. :lol:

In the case of this particular. It is true. Indians have only contributed with bull sh!t here.

This last statement is exaggerated. Quite a lot.

Pakistan has not given them is, "provincial status" which is strong demand of the people of GB.
Unlike India where new states are made to facilitate administration, Pakistanis are bit sentimental about increasing the number of provinces. Thus, creating new provinces is a sensitive issue. Though this is highly absurd approach, More provinces will mean better governance, justice at door step, faster development and lesser red tapeism.

Having said that, creation of new provinces has to be in piece meal. GB has been given provincial status by having its own chief minister. own governor and assembly. Ultimately it will be fully functional province. In fact we should look into the aspect of creating even more provinces. However, these politicians keep exploiting people emotionally against it. Solution to a number of our problems lies in increasing the number of provinces. To avoid lingual or ethnic rift, just upgrade divisions to provinces..

Baita pehlai apnai liye toilet to bana lo phr barhai barhai khwab daikhna. Poori qaum khait main ja kar hagti hai aur khwab daikho itnai barhai barhai. :D

:)
saeen jihamari chinta mat karo hum agar kheto me jate hain to usme bhi "khaad"ke paise bacha lete hain ;)

rahi baat khwaab dekhne ki to bhai ji hum unki tabeer ke liye mehnat bhi kerte hain pakistan ki tarah sirf mazee ke oopar uchal ker aur USA , West & saudi arabia se bheek mangke apni masheehat nahi chalte aur agar kuch galat ho gaya ho to uski jimedaari leke use theek kerne ki koshish bhi kerte hain khali "yahood-o-hanood/nasara sazish bata ke ret me sir nahi chupate shutur murg" ki tarah

abhi to khel shuru bhi nahi hua hai abhi se kya ronaabhi to dekhte jao :D

They even stormed Karachi airport 3 weeks ago...your point being?
Pakistan is currently at war.

The attacker were speaking Urdu, Pashto and Shina languages and also accused the policemen of being the puppets of America,this means they were locals. The report in the DAWN newspaper doesn't tell anything abut the karachi airport,u read it properly. The karachi airport attack was carried by IMU terrorist.

Unlike India where new states are made to facilitate administration, Pakistanis are bit sentimental about increasing the number of provinces. Thus, creating new provinces is a sensitive issue. Though this is highly absurd approach, More provinces will mean better governance, justice at door step, faster development and lesser red tapeism.

Having said that, creation of new provinces has to be in piece meal. GB has been given provincial status by having its own chief minister. own governor and assembly. Ultimately it will be fully functional province. In fact we should look into the aspect of creating even more provinces. However, these politicians keep exploiting people emotionally against it. Solution to a number of our problems lies in increasing the number of provinces. To avoid lingual or ethnic rift, just upgrade divisions to provinces..

Interesting argument.

their demand was right,such type of small riots keep happening here which don,t achieve anything,al-jazeera is an american weapon and cannot be fully trusted.

The attacker were speaking Urdu, Pashto and Shina languages and also accused the policemen of being the puppets of America,this means they were locals. The report in the DAWN newspaper doesn't tell anything abut the karachi airport,u read it properly. The karachi airport attack was carried by IMU terrorist.

TTP speaks Urdu & Pushto too. They accuse GoP of being puppets of West. The Karachi Airport was attacked by TTP's ally & TTP accept it on record.

TTP speaks Urdu & Pushto too. They accuse GoP of being puppets of West. The Karachi Airport was attacked by TTP's ally & TTP accept it on record.

No doubt the Karachi airport was attacked by TTP,here the DAWN report says the attackers were speaking Urdu,Phasto & Shina languages.It could be the handiwork of some locals,well I assume.

Today the main threat to Pakistan is the extremist (TTP,Laskhar E- Jhangvi)

What about the sectarian voilence in Gilgit Baltistaan. I have read in DAWN newspaper about the gruesome attacks on shias in Astore,Chilas.It seems to me the same people were involved in both the attacks

Back
Top Bottom