What's new

'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan

I think, and I am saying this on the basis of a casual reading of Article 256, the two Articles are entirely different in scope. While Article 370 effectively makes J & K an autonomous region, Article 256 legitimizes J & K accession to Pakistan, if it should happen.

article 256 of?

I am terribly sorry. I meant Article 257.

there is one more agreement between Azad Kashmir and Pakistan which is also known as Karachi agreement or Karachi pact. Under this agreement Pakistan has deployed its military.

But when Pakistan is supporting the plebiscite, then without a plebiscite as per article 257 of Pak const. all the agreements with Azad Kashmir are illegal, as Azad Kashmir says they are part of greater Kashmir.

there is one more agreement between Azad Kashmir and Pakistan which is also known as Karachi agreement or Karachi pact. Under this agreement Pakistan has deployed its military.

But when Pakistan is supporting the plebiscite, then without a plebiscite as per article 257 of Pak const. all the agreements with Azad Kashmir are illegal, as Azad Kashmir says they are part of greater Kashmir.
OK. I get it now. I have to look into it before I can comment. I wonder if Pakistan as a State can enter into any agreement with AJK government, because, per UN, AJK doesn't even have a legal status.

Last edited:
OK. I get it now. I have look into it before I can comment. I wonder if Pakistan as a State can enter into any agreement with AJK government, because, per UN, AJK doesn't even have a legal status.

that means their military is there illegally :)

that means their military is there illegally :)
India's position is that Pakistan is illegally occupying P0K and UN tacitly accepts that. However, till a final decision on withdrawal is made, Pakistan can hold it's position and on this point @HRK is correct.

India's position is that Pakistan is illegally occupying P0K and UN tacitly accepts that. However, till a final decision on withdrawal is made, Pakistan can hold it's position and on this point @HRK is correct.

Stop fooling yourself...UN views whole Kashmir region as disputed territory...unfortunately GB which was never part of Kashmir includes in it too even when it's population joined Pakistan.

Stop fooling yourself...UN views whole Kashmir region as disputed territory...unfortunately GB which was never part of Kashmir includes in it too even when it's population joined Pakistan.

UN views whole Kashmir region as disputed territory...
Explain then, if UN doesn't accept Pakistan's occupation as illegal, why is it that UN requires only Pakistan to withdraw completely and unconditionally, while allows India to maintain her presence.

Skardu is located in Gilgit.What about the sectarian voilence in Gilgit.Many of the victims were Shias

Skardu is located in Baltistan. You know shit about that region. If you don't know anything about it then move on instead of proving yourself an idiot.

This agreement is NOT VALID!!! Because it has been violated by Pakistan in 1965!!!! and 1971!!!!!! This was changed and substituted by Shimla Agreement!!!!

Karachi agreement is Invalid, because in 1965 and 1971 Pakistan violated it.

You guys signed it. The two wars don't abroate your signatures. Stop being an idiot.

Explain then, if UN doesn't accept Pakistan's occupation as illegal, why is it that UN requires only Pakistan to withdraw completely and unconditionally, while allows India to maintain her presence.

There is no such thing as Pakistan's Occupation...learn proper history first. It is Azad Kashmir or IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

their Constitution is flawed then. remove article 257 and article 2 clause (D) from ajk constitution

But Constiution of Azad Kashmir(azad kashmir says) through article 2 that Azad Kashmir Azad Kashmir is a part of greater Jammu and Kashmir. That means article 257 is also for Azad Kashmir.

The bold part clearly shows that it is your personal interpretation of our constitution. And I think @HRK has asked you about a dozen times that nobody is interested in your interpretations. Come up with clear clauses with appropriate links.

If you think you can come up with your own interpretations and then mix it with some other interpretations and then keep repeating them again and again till the other party quits then you are seriously wrong. We can do the same till you are banned from this forum. The time and the conditions are on our side. This policy won't work here buddy. ;)

Skardu is located in Baltistan. You know shit about that region. If you don't know anything about it then move on instead of proving yourself an idiot..

Here the only idiot is u. It is Gilgit Baltistan.This is what I read in Wikipedia

Skardu
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Skardu (Urdu: سکردو, Balti: སྐརདུ་་ from Tibetan (Balti): skar rdo སྐར་རྡོ་ — "star stone, meteorite") is a town and capital of Skardu District, in Gilgit–Baltistan, Pakistan. Skardu is in the 10 kilometres (6 miles) wide by 40 kilometres (25 miles) long Skardu Valley, at the confluence of the Indus and the Shigar River.[1]

Here the only idiot is u. It is Gilgit Baltistan.This is what I read in Wikipedia

Skardu
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Skardu (Urdu: سکردو, Balti: སྐརདུ་་ from Tibetan (Balti): skar rdo སྐར་རྡོ་ — "star stone, meteorite") is a town and capital of Skardu District, in Gilgit–Baltistan, Pakistan. Skardu is in the 10 kilometres (6 miles) wide by 40 kilometres (25 miles) long Skardu Valley, at the confluence of the Indus and the Shigar River.[1]

haha @Areesh look at this cl0wn post...he clearly don't know $h1t about that region.

Shows how weak is their education system...poor guy now tried to take support of wiki but still failed.

Skardu is located in Gilgit.What about the sectarian voilence in Gilgit.Many of the victims were Shias

The bold part clearly shows that it is your personal interpretation of our constitution. And I think @HRK has asked you about a dozen times that nobody is interested in your interpretations. Come up with clear clauses with appropriate links.

If you think you can come up with your own interpretations and then mix it with some other interpretations and then keep repeating them again and again till the other party quits then you are seriously wrong. We can do the same till you are banned from this forum. The time and the conditions are on our side. This policy won't work here buddy. ;)

I am only quoting the law. simple. lol.

Back
Top Bottom