What's new

'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan

No you don't. After killing thousands and thousands of Kashmiris you have no moral standing. But then we know you guys very well. You are the most shameless creature God created in this world ever so you won't stop. And we won't listen you for the reasons stated.

if Indian soldiers are targeted they will retaliate, there is no doubt. Similar way, pakistani soldiers kidnapped many people in Azad Kashmir accusing them working for India.

I'm from there. Nothing has happened covertly.
my friend is also from there, he is a punjabi born in lahore got migrated to mirpur in 1980's

(ii) In Jammu and Kashmir, the line of control resulting from the ceasefire of December 17, 1971, shall be respected by both sides without prejudice to the recognized position of either side. Neither side shall seek to alter it unilaterally, irrespective of mutual differences and legal interpretations. Both sides further undertake to refrain from the threat or the use of force in violation of this line.

this what Shimla agreement says..

In order to achieve this objective, the Government of India and the Government of Pakistan have agreed as follows:

(i) That the principles and purposes of the Charter of the United Nations shall govern the relations between the two countries.

(ii) That the two countries are resolved to settle their differences by peaceful means through bilateral negotiations or by any other peaceful means mutually agreed upon between them. Pending the final settlement of any of the problems between the two countries, neither side shall unilaterally alter the situation and both shall prevent the organization, assistance or encouragement of any acts detrimental to the maintenance of peace and harmonious relations.

Now India already violated this agreement when Indian Occupier terrorists occupied Siachen Glacier.

Learn the history before opening f@rted mouth.

my dear pakistani friends, you guys do know that Kashmiri's let alone Indians claim for gilgit and baltistand

Recently, Molvi Umar Farooq, the leader of the separatist Hurriyat Conference, while talking to the media in Pakistan’s capital Islamabad, reiterated Kashmir’s claim over Gilgit-Baltistan. Similar assertions have come from the political and religious leaders of Diamer district of Gilgit-Baltistan including the members of Gilgit-Baltistan National Alliance. These differing thoughts on the fate of Gilgit-Baltistan strain the already polarized and charged discussion among various stakeholders who strive to build alliances across sectarian, linguistic and ethnic lines.

The Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan Dispute

ask the intel, they will also not give any why would i share here even if i have any thing? lol. give me one good reason of sharing it here.

Give me one good reason for your participation in this thread.

Now India already violated this agreement when Indian Occupier terrorists occupied Siachen Glacier.

Learn the history before opening f@rted mouth.

@Emmie One can make it's point without Ranting and posting loathe of crap. I had reported this member in pas too. In every other posts of his he calls Indian Army as Terrorist & uses profanity- which is against Forum's Rule. If you wan't I provide screenshots of as many posts as you want. Please look into it.

my dear pakistani friends, you guys do know that Kashmiri's let alone Indians claim for gilgit and baltistand

Recently, Molvi Umar Farooq, the leader of the separatist Hurriyat Conference, while talking to the media in Pakistan’s capital Islamabad, reiterated Kashmir’s claim over Gilgit-Baltistan. Similar assertions have come from the political and religious leaders of Diamer district of Gilgit-Baltistan including the members of Gilgit-Baltistan National Alliance. These differing thoughts on the fate of Gilgit-Baltistan strain the already polarized and charged discussion among various stakeholders who strive to build alliances across sectarian, linguistic and ethnic lines.

From your own source,

The majority of the people in Gilgit-Baltistan maintain that their forefathers liberated the region from the despotic rulers of Kashmir in 1947 and subsequently declared allegiance with the newly created state of Pakistan. Therefore they expect Pakistan to merge their region as its fifth province.

@Emmie One can make it's point without Ranting and posting loathe of crap. I had reported this member in pas too. In every other posts of his he calls Indian Army as Terrorist & uses profanity- which is against Forum's Rule. If you wan't I provide screenshots of as many posts as you want. Please look into it.

@Emmie If they are terrorizing innocent civilians, what do you expect me to call them? Angels?

I' am a human who feels the pain of fellow humans, in this case Kashmiris who are terrorized, killed, kidnapped, r@p3d, fake encountered, etc daily in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom