What's new

'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan

India learnt about Violating Pacts/Resolutions from Pakistan. Pakistan didn't hold Referendum as per UN Resolutions. Further, it violated them by waging in wars with India...;)

Pakistan only retaliated against Indian naked aggressions. But Pakistan learn something from Siachen occupation.

Lol we are getting better day by day but you are still with the same begging bowl. Do you feel a bit ashamed or you people left with no shame at all ?

Falling at your level I can say,

Just yesterday I read an article in Fox about Indian r@p3 epidemic going out of control.

And what begging bowl are you talking about? The money Pakistan get is much lesser than the services it provides, i.e NATO & ISAF heavy convoys of 22wheelers using Pakistani highways daily.

if Indian soldiers are targeted they will retaliate, there is no doubt.

Who they were targeting in Kunan Poshpura. Kashmiri women? Looks like they were just following their culture.

Similar way, pakistani soldiers kidnapped many people in Azad Kashmir accusing them working for India.

Still Pakistan's own Kashmir is far more peaceful than Mumbai or Delhi. :D

It was part of Kashmir & India occupied it back stabbing Pakistan. Therefore Shimla is nullified.

See that is why I call your argument (and by extension you ) foolish..because it basically hangs on your interpretation of an agreement between two countries !

Show me where govt of Pakistan claims that Shimla agreement has been nullified??!!

Shimla agreement clearly defined LOC and its limits and LOC did not get altered by Siachen.

And what begging bowl are you talking about? The money Pakistan get is much lesser than the services it provides, i.e NATO & ISAF heavy convoys of 22wheelers using Pakistani highways daily.

Providing services since independence eh ? Remember what Bush said about you ?

See that is why I call your argument (and by extension you ) foolish..because it basically hangs on your interpretation of an agreement between two countries !

Show me where govt of Pakistan claims that Shimla agreement has been nullified??!!

Shimla agreement clearly defined LOC and its limits and LOC did not get altered by Siachen.

The occupation altered the regions under controlled.

And no rapes happen in India. :rolleyes:

Same like it never happened or happen in Pakistan. Do you want me to provide link about rapes and honor killing in Pakistan lol ? We need not to bring four witness like you to prove it :D

Well Kashmiri freedom fighter leaders says that India is bringing in Indians disguising them as Kashmiri Pandits, they welcomed Kashmiri Pandits but not Indians. This could be true as Indian govt has said that they will revole article that prevent Indians from living in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

There is a big COULD
i mean the process hasnt even started yet, it will be done with consultation of Govt of J&K, which is anti BJP for your information

Verbal Diarrhea . Nothing worth engaging was found in this codswallop! :whistle: :wave:

Same like it never happened or happen in Pakistan. Do you want me to provide link about rapes and honor killing in Pakistan lol ? We need not to bring four witness like you to prove it :D

Still we were discussing Pakistan's own Kashmir. Not Karachi. But anyways. I think I have presented my point to your senseless post.

Again I would like to see a statement from Pakistani govt claiming that Shimla agreement has been nullified, not interested in your personal opinion!

Have you ever see Pakistani leader jumping for Shimla pact? Why they raise the issue in UN? Why they involve UN because they believe Shimla pact was nullified soon after Indian occupation of Siachen.

Back
Top Bottom