What's new

'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan

Please talk about Gilgit region of Kashmir, what have you done, snatched their rights, snatched their future.

Secondly according to Shimla agreement, Pakistani Constitution recognizes LOC as de facto till Point NJ9842. So article 257 is not valid in Kashmir because it is also NOT valid in Azad Kashmir(AJK) but AJK says that AJK and Azad Kashmir are part of greater Jammu and Kashmir.

So ultimately article 257 collapses in Kashmir.

Shimla Agreement has to be respected by both the countries. You should ask your government and they will give the same answer what I am writing it here.

would you pls support your claim with National or International documents, in addition to this I want to know which plz don't refer IOK as AJK

Whatever makes you sleep better, Sir.

Pakistan Army is not present in IOJ&K/Maqbooza Kashmir. In Siachen it is mostly NLI troops to protect GB from Occupiers.
That is not accurate.
The NLI is an integral part of the Pakistan Army.

NLI is made up of locals from GB. NLI was a separate force until 99.

...but is not a separate force any longer. This is not 1999, but 2014; your statement was not very truthful, if you knew this all along.

NLI is made up of locals from GB. NLI was a separate force until 99.

Composed of Local Baltistanis soldiers.

Unlike the other regiments dominated by Pushtuns, Punjabis & Balochs - NLI consists of local ethnic groups.

Irrelevant, since they NLI works for Pakistan army(which works for Govt of Pakistan) and not Baltistan army, hence a violation of UN resolution...so does UN res stand void now?

It is again a fail on your part.

My dear friend NLI is a regular regiment of Pakistan army.

Unlike the other regiments dominated by Pushtuns, Punjabis & Balochs - NLI consists of local ethnic groups.

The majority of this regiment's personnel come from native Gilgitis, Baltis, Brushos, Wakhis, Khowars, Baltees, Shins, Yashkuns, Mughals, Kashmiris, Pathans, Ladakis and Turks.

Of the NLI sepoys, 49 per cent are Shias and 18 per cent Sunnis, while the Ismailees and Noor Bakhshis make up 23 and 10 per cent respectively.Fifty-five per cent of the sepoys come from Gilgit while 35 per cent hail from Baltistan.

On partition, the Gilgit agency was handed over to the Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir by the British government. Brigadier Ghansara Singh arrived at Gilgit to implement the charge, as Governor. Subsequently Major General H L Scott the chief of military staff of Kashmir joined him. The troops of the Gilgit Scouts, being 100% Muslim, were in favour of accession to Pakistan. On 31 October 1947, in the afternoon, Honorary Captain Muhammad Baber Khan called a meeting of the Junior Commissioned Officers of the Gilgit Scouts in their mess, where it was unanimously decided to over throw the Dogra rule.

@Joe Shearer

I remember few months ago in one thread you didn't wanted to reply/quote my posts calling me a troll & other similar names. What happened now, Sir?

Irrelevant, since they NLI works for Pakistan army(which works for Govt of Pakistan) and not Baltistan army, hence a violation of UN resolution...so does UN res stand void now?
Violation ? Lmao did u read the article sunshine ? Oh wait we should exclude NLI from the Army .. Leave the border n let indian occupy it ? Right? Than u can kill Baltistanis .. N commit attrocities like IOK..

image.jpg
image.jpg

How is that irrelevant? NLI is part of Pak Army today but 100% of it's forced comes from local Gilgit Baltistanis. Plus they are there to stop Indian Occupiers who can flood & terrorize the local population from Siachen heights.

BTW Many members of your own country(In various threads) have repeatedly claimed several times that Pakistan does not have any troops on Siachen.

Violation ? Lmao did u read the article sunshine ? Oh wait we should exclude NLI from the Army .. Leave the border n let indian occupy it ? Right? Than u can kill Baltistanis .. N commit attrocities like IOK..

That is what the UN resolution(which you people keep harping on about) asked for.

Pending a final solution, the territory evacuated by the Pakistani troops will be administered by the local authorities under the surveillance of the commission.

would you pls support your claim with National or International documents, in addition to this I want to know which plz don't refer IOK as AJK
Pakistan is signatory of shimla agreement. The LOC runs till point NJ9842.
NJ9842 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Siachen was no man's land, but after receiving intel inputs of possible Pakistani misadventure in siachen, India deployed its troops.

ITS because, previously it was a paramilitary force and had to be recruited from the locals so that it may know the area well.bul now numerous officers and jawans are also recruited from all of pakistan

How is that irrelevant? NLI is part of Pak Army today but 100% of it's forced comes from local Gilgit Baltistanis. Plus they are there to stop Indian Occupiers who can flood & terrorize the local population from Siachen heights.

BTW Many members of your own country(In various threads) have repeatedly claimed several times that Pakistan does not have any troops on Siachen.

Their composition is irrelevant, because of who they work for i.e. Govt of Pakistan.

And Govt of Pakistan is not suppose to have any troops in territory of J&K as per UN res.

ITS because, previously it was a paramilitary force and had to be recruited from the locals so that it may know the area well.bul now numerous officers and jawans are also recruited from all of pakistan

Please read the post # 169 again. Read the quoted part I took from neutral/non Pakistani source.

Their composition is irrelevant, because of who they work for i.e. Govt of Pakistan.

And Govt of Pakistan is not suppose to have any troops in territory of J&K as per UN res.

They are troops from GB & GB merged that territory with Pakistan back in late 1940's after defeating Britishers, DOG ras & Indians. Read post # 169.

Correct!! Even Pakistani constitution article 257 does not allow them to send troops in any part of Kashmir.

Hey more than 50 year old UN resolution can't be applied today as local population composition of GB has been compromised willingly by allowing settlements of non-local population ie. by Pakistani population.

It totally changed the
demography of the locals. In the 1990s the ratio of locals to non-locals was 4:1 but now it has been raised to 4:3.

Sectarian killings in Gilgit Baltistan - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Pakistan is signatory of shimla agreement. The LOC runs till point NJ9842.

Siachen was no man's land, but after receiving intel inputs of possible Pakistani misadventure in siachen, India deployed its troops.
Siachen was infact a part of pakistan till indians occupied it.
i cant provide a source bcz my number of posts are not enough for tha purpose

Back
Top Bottom