What's new

'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan

Please read the post # 169 again. Read the quoted part I took from neutral/non Pakistani source.

They are troops from GB & GB merged that territory with Pakistan back in late 1940's after defeating Britishers, DOG ras & Indians. Read post # 169.

You are running out of arguments.

Again I would quote you, UN resolutions and the fact that GB is actually disputed.

It has been conclusively proven that you are flouting UN resolution, so as per your logic (per se Shimla agreement) does UN resolutions stand void too?

You flaut every one of the decree of UN resolutions and then keep harping about them too.

Correct!! Even Pakistani constitution article 257 does not allow them to send troops in any part of Kashmir.
I dont know what u mean.pakistan army is on the borders of kashmir and every one knows that.And please make ur statement clear

Siachen was infact a part of pakistan till indians occupied it.
i cant provide a source bcz my number of posts are not enough for tha purpose

Pakistan does NOT consider as a part of its dominion. Please get your facts clear. Pakistan is still waiting for a plebiscite, but I am sorry to say, after Shimla pact , UN resolution is NOT Valid.

You are running out of arguments.

Again I would quote you, UN resolutions and the fact that GB is actually disputed.

It has been conclusively proven that you are flouting UN resolution, so as per your logic (per se Shimla agreement) does UN resolutions stand void too?

You flaut every one of the decree of UN resolutions and then keep harping about them too.

GB has already joined Pakistan long ago. They fought Britishers, Dog ras & Indians & joined Pakistan. Yes UN call it disputed territory & so out of UN's respect Pakistan does not grant them provincial status.

Pakistani troops enter Kashmir after Indian troops enter. Pakistan had to save the territories liberated by Kashmiris, Gilgit Baltistanis & Pushtun tribes.

Unlike the other regiments dominated by Pushtuns, Punjabis & Balochs - NLI consists of local ethnic groups.

@Joe Shearer

I remember few months ago in one thread you didn't wanted to reply/quote my posts calling me a troll & other similar names. What happened now, Sir?

I haven't changed my opinion. But you are going on and on with one wrong fact after another, so I felt it necessary to intervene.

Sadly, you remain a troll, a prominent one.

GB has already joined Pakistan long ago. They fought Britishers, Dog ras & Indians & joined Pakistan. Yes UN call it disputed territory & so out of UN's respect Pakistan does not grant them provincial status.

Pakistani troops enter Kashmir after Indian troops enter. Pakistan had to save the territories liberated by Kashmiris, Gilgit Baltistanis & Pushtun tribes.

Again not interested in your own interpretation of the events, answer the question.

Sadly, you remain a troll, a prominent one.

Sir, your opinions on me are not even worthy of wiping my $h1t. In simple words it doesn't matter what your insignificant opinions are. This is my personal opinion.

Thank you.

Again not interested in your own interpretation of the events, answer the question.

My interpretation? You mean all those quotes I posted from neutral sources were written by me? Read them again instead of repeating one line again & again like a parrot.

My interpretation? You mean all those quotes I posted from neutral sources were written by me? Read them again instead of repeating one line again & again like a parrot.

I have a fairly good knowledge of the events that actually transpired..I do not need read your posts again.

A simple question is asked, yet you are unable to answer it, I ll repeat the question in case, you are one of the slow kids.

Does presence of Govt Pakistani forces in Kashmir,(NLI, rangers on the LOC etc) a violation of the decree of UN res?

Does this violation now nullify the resolution as it should according your own logic vis-a-vis Shimla agreement?

Sir, your opinions on me are not even worthy of wiping my $h1t. In simple words it doesn't matter what your insignificant opinions are. This is my personal opinion.

Thank you.

And how does that change matters in any way? You remain a troll, a particularly obnoxious one at that, whether or not in your personal opinion, my views are whatever they are.

I have a fairly good knowledge of the events that actually transpired..I do not need read your posts again.

A simple question is asked, yet you are unable to answer it, I ll repeat the question in case, you are one of the slow kids.

Does presence of Govt Pakistani forces in Kashmir,(NLI, rangers on the LOC etc) a violation of the decree of UN res?

Does this violation now nullify the resolution as it should according your own logic vis-a-vis Shimla agreement?

You only have the knowledge that is taught to you by bharat verma, swami, indian army, etc. You guys are totally brainwashed & made feel that occupying other lands & justifying that act is correct...feel pity for you souls.

I answered you already that NLI consists of the locals of that region & so it is not a violation of any resolution...as for Pakistan Army in Azad Kashmir...they are there on requests of Azad Kashmir govt & most of the locals are in those brigades that are present in Azad Kashmir.

Besides Pakistan Army enter after Indian Army so that the liberated parts are not occupied by Indian Occupier terrorists so it is Indians who first need to get lost from IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir if they want Pakistani forces out. After Indian occupation of Siachen, India has proved that it cannot be trusted.

And how does that change matters in any way? You remain a troll, a particularly obnoxious one at that, whether or not in your personal opinion, my views are whatever they are.

And Sir, does your views effect me a single bit? I repeat that your opinions on me are not worthy of even wiping my $h1t.

Now you see you are continuously quoting me when in one other thread few months ago you refused to, calling me a troll & other similar names...In Urdu we say "thuk kay chatna" or "Naak ragarwadena"...don't you think these idioms/phrases define it all?

You only have the knowledge that is taught to you by bharat verma, swami, indian army, etc. You guys are totally brainwashed & made feel that occupying other lands & justifying that act is correct...feel pity for you souls.

I answered you already that NLI consists of the locals of that region & so it is not a violation of any resolution...as for Pakistan Army in Azad Kashmir...they are there on requests of Azad Kashmir govt & most of the locals are in those brigades that are present in Azad Kashmir.

Besides Pakistan Army enter after Indian Army so that the liberated parts are not occupied by Indian Occupier terrorists so it is Indians who first need to get lost from IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir if they want Pakistani forces out. After Indian occupation of Siachen, India has proved that it cannot be trusted.

Aww are we deflecting again.

Local or not they work for Pakistan. Your puppet regime in P.OK can make any number request but did Pakistani govt run these request by UN? Get them approved..if so when?

If not, you are violating the resolution!!

Rest of your post is just unadulterated bile, mixed with twisting of facts, not even worth rebutting.

I answered you already that NLI consists of the locals of that region & so it is not a violation of any resolution...

Please do not play games which can be revealed so easily.

The NLI are an integral part of the Pakistan Army, irrespective of its composition. Hence the Resolution's wording covers the case precisely:

As the presence of troops of Pakistan in the territory of the State of Jammu and Kashmir constitutes a material change in the situation since it was represented by the Government of Pakistan before the Security Council, the Government of Pakistan agrees to withdraw its troops from that State.

as for Pakistan Army in Azad Kashmir...they are there on requests of Azad Kashmir govt & most of the locals are in those brigades that are present in Azad Kashmir.

That too is a violation.

The UN knew all these excuses. The Resolution was passed knowing these arguments and these pleas.

And Sir, does your views effect me a single bit? I repeat that your opinions on me are not worthy of even wiping my $h1t.

Now you see you are continuously quoting me when in one other thread few months ago you refused to, calling me a troll & other similar names...In Urdu we say "thuk kay chatna" or "Naak ragarwadena"...don't you think these idioms/phrases define it all?

Not particularly.

Mendacity, beyond a limit, demands rebuttal, even by decent people who would normally deal with the mendacious as vermin.

Back
Top Bottom