What's new

'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan

Aww are we deflecting again.

Sir, with all due respects...this sounds girlish - no offense intended just wanna know who I' am talking to.

Aww are we deflecting again.

Not at all, I educate you pretty good but you seems like you don't want it.

Local or not they work for Pakistan. Your puppet regime in P.OK can make any number request but did Pakistani govt run these request by UN? Get them approved..if so when?

If not, you are violating the resolution!!

Working for Pakistan & becoming part of Pakistan is their local demand. The fact remains there that they are locals of that area.

Puppet regime is in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir and even then it threatens the central govt to break away because even those puppets know that they are illegally occupied by India. Even your army bribe the local politicians to not create hurdles & pretend all is well.

Pakistan is not violating any resolution, and that is the reason it had not integrated GB into Pakistan out of UN's resolution respect.

Rest of your post is just ,unadulterated bile, mixed with twisting of facts not even worth rebutting.

Your all posts are "unadulterated bile, mixed with twisting of facts".

Pakistan is signatory of shimla agreement. The LOC runs till point NJ9842.
NJ9842 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Siachen was no man's land, but after receiving intel inputs of possible Pakistani misadventure in siachen, India deployed its troops.

Dear nor I am asking about Siachen or denying that Pakistan is signatory of Shimla Agreement, in your post you said

Pakistani Constitution recognizes LOC as de facto till Point NJ9842
want to know defecto what .....???
what are you implying here ..... ????

plz post supportive documents ......

Please do not play games which can be revealed so easily.

The NLI are an integral part of the Pakistan Army, irrespective of its composition. Hence the Resolution's wording covers the case precisely:

That too is a violation.

The UN knew all these excuses. The Resolution was passed knowing these arguments and these pleas.

Sir, No comments unless your apology & unless you declare/accept yourself with the names that you called me.

Not particularly.

Mendacity, beyond a limit, demands rebuttal, even by decent people who would normally deal with the mendacious as vermin.

OooOooO...Sir it is funny that how you trying to be saint...Seems like those idioms are jumping & forcing me to put them in their place...if you know what I mean, Sir.;)

Sir, with all due respects...this sounds girlish - no offense intended just wanna know who I' am talking to.

Not at all, I educate you pretty good but you seems like you don't want it.

Working for Pakistan & becoming part of Pakistan is their local demand. The fact remains there that they are locals of that area.

Puppet regime is in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir and even then it threatens the central govt to break away because even those puppets know that they are illegally occupied by India. Even your army bribe the local politicians to not create hurdles & pretend all is well.

Pakistan is not violating any resolution, and that is the reason it had not integrated GB into Pakistan out of UN's resolution respect.

Your all posts are "unadulterated bile, mixed with twisting of facts".

Facts will remain facts...and I ll keep repeating them, until they get through that thick skull.

By maintaining troops in Kashmir, without UN's prior approval, you are violating the it!!

And this is what is happening by the locals(civilians) in Indian occupied Kashmir after the occupied forces killed a militant.

BrxioeHCAAIXokb.jpg large.jpg

BrxiiNxCcAACD77.jpg large.jpg

BrxiX3qCAAAAwmx.jpg large.jpg

Is it also a violations of UN resolutions or mockery of Indian claims on Kashmir? atoot ang :lol:

Facts will remain facts...and I ll keep repeating them, until they get through that thick skull.

By maintaining troops in Kashmir, without UN's prior approval, you are violating the it!!

how so my dear under which UN article or resolution you have adopted this stance ....... ??

my friend is also from there, he is a punjabi born in lahore got migrated to mirpur in 1980's

Sorry I think there is more to do this. Did they have roots originally from there? There have been people who migrated from AJK to Punjab during the Mangla dam build (1960's), as compensation from the government. These people then migrated back, but they are very, very few in number. Absolutely no settlement from outside AJK is allowed.

If your friend has no link to AJK then I simply don't believe you as will anyone else from AJK. Where does he live in AJK? What's his family name? Do you know any posts they hold within the AJK administration?

UN resolution 47, Part 2 Truce Agreement...August 13, 1948.

That's fine but he AJK regiment stays. That is entirely comprised of AJK's native sons.

Last edited:

I'll keep educating you & other Indians unless the facts reach that brain washed thick brains.

Kashmiris & Gilgit/Baltistanis joined Pakistan at their will hence no violation by Pakistan.

Pakistani troops are there to protect the innocent Kashmiris who are liberated from Indian Occupier terrorists otherwise Indian occupiers will unleash their barbarism on innocent souls & terrorize them.

Almost half of Kashmir has been liberated from Indian occupation , liberation of other half is just a matter of time

Kashmir is not part of india , never was and never will be

Indian Occupier terrorists must be flushed out of Kashmir. They do not belong their. They are continuing with their state sponsored terrorism & unfortunately the world & UN is acting blind. Barbarism of India must be held accountable by the world & UN.

No these guys are not there to celebrate 15th August. It is the funeral of a militant. :rolleyes:

View attachment 37696

If this is not barbarism & terrorism of Indian state then what is this?

@Emmie @pakdefender @DESERT FIGHTER @Hazzy997 @al-Hasani @Leader @HRK @Patriots @KingMamba @kalu_miah

Last edited:
pls post related excerpt from these mention documents .....

That's fine but he AJK regiment stays. That is entirely comprised of AJK's native sons.

If AJK regiment works for Govt of Pakistan i.e Pakistani army, they can not stay.

"As the presence of troops of Pakistan in the territory of the State of Jammu and Kashmir constitutes a material change in the situation since it was represented by the Government of Pakistan before the Security Council, the Government of Pakistan agrees to withdraw its troops from that State."

However if they work for local AJK/ GB authorities, they can stay.

"Pending a final solution, the territory evacuated by the Pakistani troops will be administered by the local authorities under the surveillance of the commission."

But we already know the answer to that one, don't we.

Back
Top Bottom