What's new

Rohingya migrants raped at Thai-Malaysia border camps

Btw !! So now Pakistanis are advising Myanmar nowadays
First look deep into what's happening in your own country before pointing fingers at others

Why don't you look into yours ? Another eat zone in Haryana as we speak!

The killing fields of Muzafarnagar .. Orissa etc etc ..

And if Myanmar is that bad why are you even trying to sell them your JF-17 Thunder jets.
Burma to Purchase Chinese-Pakistani JF-17 Fighter Jets | The Diplomat

It isn't my fuking decision .. I don't make decisions do I?

it does matter..!! Coz we have a long relation from thousand years ago.. Most of Myanmar tribe names can be seen in also in Siam History.. Now find that name in Myanmar history.. result= Null..!! in Neighboring country 's history... None..!!
what're u asking for..!! always shouting like a Blind " they live in Myanmar for Thousand years"..? what a nut..!!
:D

Myanmar history /= Arakan History.
Rohingya is native to Arakan not Burma. Now back off...

Its just too unbearable to see those scary pics of poor dead Rohingya Muslims circulating on social media:(...I just cant see those pics uff...

Shame on all of us for being a Human....Shame on Humanity...on Human Rights Organizations...UNO ...Each and Everyone of us for doing Nothing and just Watching them die everyday in such miserable way!:disagree:

Im Sorry RoghniyaZ!

It is quite funny. But I don't think that JF17 deal was genuine and I for one am quite glad.
In glad too.. apart from human rights abuses .. You can't afford it either.. 30+ million dollars a pop... That could be better used to buy "boots" for flip flop soldiers ... No more soft loans either specially after you bombed chinese territory ... So be happy with the watered down version of MBT-2000... The VT-1A.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back off off our own country? Idiot bengali strikes again.

In glad too.. apart from human rights abuses .. You can't afford it either.. 30+ million dollars a pop... That could be better used to buy "boots" for flip flop soldiers ... No more soft loans either specially after you bombed chinese territory ... So be happy with the watered down version of MBT-2000... The VT-1A.

View attachment 227772

Oh I think Ill be able to sleep at night. How many JF 17s is the PLAAF operating?

Oh I think Ill be able to sleep at night. How many JF 17s is the PLAAF operating?

I don't know about PLAAF .. But nobody uses flip flops ..

Also I find it funny that a Burmese is talkin about PLAAF and a 4th gen fighter meanwhile his army troops are running around in flip flops.

LOL... i didnt say.. "Burmese History".. just say " Myanmar History" including all Mon , Pyu , ava, arakan 's history... :D :pleasantry::pleasantry: Now u know who should be back off.. :D

I find it ironic when a Burmese talks nonsense...Buys export models of our tanks .. And talks about 4th gen fighter JVs...

Meanwhile :

image.jpg

This is not about internal affairs of Burma any more, this is state sanctioned persecution of Rohingya people, if they weren't facing dire situation in Burma, then they probably wouldn't be trying to escape Burma and end up in the hands of human trafficking scums.

Media went haywire when it was Muslim extremists oppressing Non Muslims but media stays silent when Rohingyas are persecuted.

I find it ironic when a Burmese talks nonsense...Buys export models of our tanks .. And talks about 4th gen fighter JVs...

Meanwhile :

View attachment 227783

That soldier in flip flops is a Cambodian.

Your tank and the Burmese one are both export models of a Chinese tank, am sure you know that already.

It isn't my fuking decision .. I don't make decisions do I?
No more soft loans either specially after you bombed chinese territory ...

then No more soft loan may be Chinese decision.. Are u chinese..? :D

Meanwhile :

View attachment 227783

LOL
why do u show us a Cambodia soldier..? do u think we're Cambodian...? :D
go...
http://www.manager.co.th/IndoChina/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9510000084275

That soldier in flip flops is a Cambodian.

Your tank and the Burmese one are both export models of a Chinese tank, am sure you know that already.

Stfu ... AK is a joint venture (AK being the Pak variant).. MBT-2000 is the high end export version ... VT-1A is the watered down version... Profits of exports are divided between NORINCO & HIT...

You should go back to talking retarded shit in other threads...

This is not about internal affairs of Burma any more, this is state sanctioned persecution of Rohingya people, if they weren't facing dire situation in Burma, then they probably wouldn't be trying to escape Burma

Nope.. Even native citizens went Thailand and Malaysia to seek better earnings...
Then those people trying to escape may be also to get better income or may be to get a better life as asylum in the name of Famous rohingya...

Nope.. Even native citizens went Thailand and Malaysia to seek better earnings...
Then those people trying to escape may be also to get better income or may be to get a better life as asylum in the name of Famous rohingya...

Migrants do face dangerous situations, specially if they are trying to enter a country illegally, it puts them in the hands of criminals. But I was specially referring to the conditions of Rohingya people.

Back
Top Bottom