What's new

Rohingya migrants raped at Thai-Malaysia border camps

then even u cant , why did u talk us letting them to go every where what they want..? r u drunk..? Now our arakan and ur Chittagonian are also in different countries.. got it..!!

My point will not get into your thick skull. Burmese are known for down syndrome as far as i heard.

In Thai webboard, people is asking the name Rohingya in Siam history records. Found none...

Does it really matter??? I never heard of Siam history record. I could not find Siam term either...

My point will not get into your thick skull. Burmese are known for down syndrome as far as i heard.

Does it really matter??? I never heard of Siam history record. I could not find Siam term either...

Would you like Chittagong to be reunited with Myanmar, iadjani?

why we will..? how do u prove they all born in Myanmar..? LOL

We are inviting your gov to sit together and solve this issue. We have records to verify whom are our citizens or not. Clearly your gov dont stand a chance of fair discussion. Thats why they hide from us. Just you guys Internet trolls and butchers around the streets killing people in the name of Bengali/Muslims.

No you're not.You're the opressive Asian regime hell bent on genociding a minority.Others have been bombed to smitherens for less than that,lucky for you that you're sitting in a "safe,non rich in oil region".Anyway,what you're doing is disgusting,those people are from your nation not boat people.

I would say we are winning the PR war in the court of international opinion.

,those people are from your nation not boat people.

You'll find that the majority of them were not and now the world knows they are not. And like I said, the 'genocide' was by the people traffickers on the Thai-Malay border.

Here's an article about the boat people from a small media outlet called the BBC:

Bangladeshi boat migrants doomed from the start - BBC News
Bangladeshi boat migrants doomed from the start

Justin Rowlatt South Asia correspondent
  • 28 May 2015
  • From the section Asia

Over the last couple of weeks, the world has woken up to the horrific trade in human beings being conducted in the seas of South East Asia.

We've learned a lot about the end of the journey, the slave camps and mass graves in the jungles of Thailand and Malaysia.

What we haven't heard so much about is how these journeys begin.

We travelled to southern Bangladesh, where many of the migrants set off on their perilous voyages.

What we have discovered brings a shocking new dimension to this story that speaks of the terrible desperation that is driving this vast movement of people.

We met one of the people smugglers on what Bangladeshis proudly boast is the world's longest beach - a vast stretch of sand that runs for more than 120km along the southern coast.

Let's call him Kamrul Rahman.

He appeared to be in his early 30s. He said he used to be a fisherman and started in the people smuggling racket greedy for money after his business went belly up.

The migrants leave on fishing boats, similar to these, before being transferred to larger trawlers
They are packed into the vessels with little food or water
The smuggler told the BBC that prison camps were part of their business model
As the surf crashed down on the beach beside us, he calmly explained in chilling detail how the business worked.

He said the prison camps were an essential part of the business model and all the migrants knew about them.

It seems they are part of what amounts to a sinister and hideously cynical marketing trick the people smugglers have evolved: they offer the voyage for virtually no upfront cost.

Before they leave from here, we tell them if they don't pay they will be put in a prison
Kamrul Rahman, Human trafficker
He said the deal was straightforward and understood by everyone involved. You only pay the main charge - about £1,500 ($2,300) when you arrive in southern Thailand.

I was amazed. "So the migrants know they will be held in camp before they get to Malaysia?" I asked.

"Before they leave from here we tell them if they don't pay they will be put in a prison. You won't get any rice and you will die of hunger", he told me, without any sign of emotion.

"If you pay, you will be able to start for Malaysia with honour."

We spoke to many migrants and relatives of migrants in southern Bangladesh.

They all confirmed his account. Without exception, they said they knew migrants would be held in Thailand until full payment was made.

The majority of the migrants are male, but entire families have decided to travel too
What this suggests is that for the most part this phenomenon isn't strictly human trafficking - where people are bought and sold against their will - but rather a perverted business transaction to which most of the migrants and their families are actually party.

The so-called "ransoms" migrants who have been rescued from the camps in Thailand say their captors are actually part of the deal they sign up to when they make the journey.

Take a moment now to think about what that tells us about the people who make these journeys.

They are so desperate for a better life that they are willing to go with the people smugglers even though they know that they may end up starving to death in a jungle prison camp.

Stina Ljungdell, the UN refugee agency representative in Bangladesh, agrees that many migrants do know what they are getting into.

'Risky and selfish hope'
If you think about it objectively, it makes a kind of sick business sense for both the smugglers and their customers.

The migrants are assured that they only pay the full cost if they actually arrive in Thailand - cash on delivery, if you like.

Meanwhile, the smugglers have leverage to guarantee that they get paid.

The model has the added advantage, from the perspective of the smugglers at least, of making the decision to attempt the trip much easier.

Rohingya villagers desperately await news of their migrant relatives
It seems many young men, and it is predominantly young men who seem to make the journey, are lured in the risky and selfish hope that their family will find a way raise the money once they arrive in Thailand.

But other migrants make the decision to leave together with their families, judging that it is the only way to lift them out of poverty.

We were told that a successful migrant can send as much as 30,000 taka (£260/$400) back to his family each month.

But many, many migrants don't make it.

Within minutes of arriving in an unofficial camp for Rohingya refugees further up the coast, I was surrounded by parents showing me pictures of their missing sons (and occasionally daughters).

Some said their sons had left for Malaysia without telling them. Many others, however, said they had sent them off in the hope that they would send money back for the family.

According to the smuggler, one in five of the migrants he takes don't make it to Malaysia.

Many die before they even reach the camps, he told me.

"Some die because of the suffering, some die because of of tension, some die thinking about how to escape from the situation and some people die of hunger after they run out of food.

"All people have to die", he said, "that is fate."

Would you like Chittagong to be reunited with Myanmar, iadjani?

I want Arakan to be returned to its glory.

You'll find that the majority of them were not and now the world knows they are not. And like I said, the 'genocide' was by the people traffickers on the Thai-Malay border.

Here's an article about the boat people from a small media outlet called the BBC:

"
Are you conflicting yourself?

Ok lets say majority are not.. What about the minority? Are they going back to Myanmar as a bonafide citizen of Arakan?

No you're not.You're the opressive Asian regime hell bent on genociding a minority.Others have been bombed to smitherens for less than that,lucky for you that you're sitting in a "safe,non rich in oil region".Anyway,what you're doing is disgusting,those people are from your nation not boat people.

Brother, they are lucky that they have a neighbour like Bangladesh who is ruled by some women... Last time we had a man and he kicked their navy back to senses.

Ok lets say majority are not.. What about the minority? Are they going back to Myanmar as a bonafide citizen of Arakan?

Let's not say anything. That's a fact. And since they are not, the 'boat people' problem clearly isn't our problem. Added to that, the Bengali 'Rohingyas', who should be repatriated to BD anyway, are sharing boats with the Bangladeshi brothers, means that BD should take the bulk of the responsibility.

What's really telling is they are referred to as 'Bangladeshis'. A couple of years ago, they would have inaccurately been called Burmese refugees.

Let's not say anything. That's a fact. And since they are not, the 'boat people' problem clearly isn't our problem. Added to that, the Bengali 'Rohingyas', who should be repatriated to BD anyway, are sharing boats with the Bangladeshi brothers, means that BD should take the bulk of the responsibility.

What's really telling is they are referred to as 'Bangladeshis'. A couple of years ago, they would have inaccurately been called Burmese refugees.
So you kept on your circular logic being an A$$

Still that incident is nothing compared to the riots we see in India and Myanmar

Sure how can it be worse than those 2 non Islamic countries. sure sure

Same kind of rape case can be seen in Indian NE recently. Where an innocent Indian Muslim was killed brutally by the mob.

Yes that was wrong and everyone criticize it ,i have decency enough to accept the wrong doing by those mobs.

I want Arakan to be returned to its glory.

Brother, they are lucky that they have a neighbour like Bangladesh who is ruled by some women... Last time we had a man and he kicked their navy back to senses.
ahh so male superiority bigot found who think women are subhumans.

Well that's only to blame yourself. Siam is well known by old day China, Japan, Ryokyu, Burma, Mon,Cham, Malayu, Lanna, Lao,Viet, Protugese, Spanish, etc.

Rohingya? Please find ancient Chinese. Vedic text describing them.

we have problem also but our Muslim doesn't believe in ummah and plenty of them becoming atheist by nature as they give importance to nation and their life (like food , education of childern and house ) than religion.

But we do have problem with few fanatics groups who are more arabs than themselves.I suppose you have them in Xinjiang too so must know too.

there is a saying "If muslim are in minority then they never stop calling about human rights etc but if majority then there is no minority left."

Have you no shame boy?
Indonesian Vesak Celebration Promotes Religious Harmony
By SP/Ari Rikin on 03:17 pm May 25, 2013

Thousands of Buddhists celebrate Vesak at a Buddhist temple in Jakarta on Saturday. (SP Photo/Ari Rikin)

As Buddhists worldwide today celebrated the birth, enlightenment and death of Guatama Buddha, about 8,000 Jakartans joined in festivities organized by the Bhante Indonesia Buddhist Center at the Ekayana Arama Temple.

Ekayana Arama Temple spokesman Nyanagupta asked fellow Buddhists to celebrate the 2,557th Vesak holiday by promoting harmony in the world.

“So there would be no conflict,” said Nyanagupta.

Nyanagupta said the message to bring peace was derived from this year’s Vesak theme, “Buddha’s love shines all over the world.”

Buddhists, according to him, should practice love for all beings every day and should avoid discrimination in their interactions with others.

The peak of the celebration was at 11:24:39 a.m., when Buddhists worldwide meditated to commemorate the three holy events: Buddha’s birth, enlightenment and death.

Former Vice President Jusuf Kalla, who attended the ceremony, asked Indonesians to use Vesak to enhance religious tolerance across the country. Kalla added that this year’s Vesak theme stated that there is a way to live in peace and harmony.

“There is enlightenment in Buddha, there’s also enlightenment in Islam and also illumination in Christianity,” Kalla said. “Religion gives the best way, an enlightenment to live together in harmony. In this life, we should respect all people in the equal way.”

Indonesian Vesak Celebration Promotes Religious Harmony - The Jakarta Globe

Click le here for pictures:
Buddha’s Birthday - The Jakarta Globe

Well that's only to blame yourself. Siam is well known by old day China, Japan, Ryokyu, Burma, Mon,Cham, Malayu, Lanna, Lao,Viet, Protugese, Spanish, etc.

Rohingya? Please find ancient Chinese. Vedic text describing them.

Apparently you forget that this is about basic human decency. Which are sorely lacking in the region at the moment.

Last edited:

May be infected from BD... :D

it does matter..!! Coz we have a long relation from thousand years ago.. Most of Myanmar tribe names can be seen in also in Siam History.. Now find that name in Myanmar history.. result= Null..!! in Neighboring country 's history... None..!!
what're u asking for..!! always shouting like a Blind " they live in Myanmar for Thousand years"..? what a nut..!!

then how can u prove..? :D

Back
Top Bottom