What's new

Rohingya migrants raped at Thai-Malaysia border camps

I think there are some plans of USA to invade Myanmar in the name of saving Rohingyas. Backed by KSA and Turkey.

I have a feeling Hasina Ji is conspiring something with Modi Ji. 2 days ago Indian soldier were doing operation inside Burma. Burma turned into a soft ball for its neighbors..

I have a feeling Hasina Ji is conspiring something with Modi Ji. 2 days ago Indian soldier were doing operation inside Burma. Burma turned into a soft ball for its neighbors..

It seems invading Myanmar is now imminent from all sides. China may invade its North rebel prone area. While India may invade Arakan and join it with Manipur to secure NE a sea access. Also India and China can do some joint work to get the the Myanmar North portion till sea area of Arakan to secure both their sea access in BoB
While USA may get a base in Arakan by invading Myanmar to keep in check the regional power India and China. While conspiracy sources indicates all the fuss in Thai-Malayasia border is CIA sponsored to create a cause to attack MM.

It seems invading Myanmar is now imminent from all sides. China may invade its North rebel prone area. While India may invade Arakan and join it with Manipur to secure NE a sea access. Also India and China can do some joint work to get the the Myanmar North portion till sea area of Arakan to secure both their sea access in BoB
While USA may get a base in Arakan by invading Myanmar to keep in check the regional power India and China. While conspiracy sources indicates all the fuss in Thai-Malayasia border is CIA sponsored to create a cause to attack MM.

I think BD can influence India and USA to invade north Arakan and later ask India to come as peace keeping force for the sothern Arakan. We get what we want and India gets what it really need ie sea access.

I think BD can influence India and USA to invade north Arakan and later ask India to come as peace keeping force for the sothern Arakan. We get what we want and India gets what it really need ie sea access.

India option seems better. Indic people will be treated better than under monkeys. Also there wont be any religious fanatics in our southern border which will be opposite under USA.

search

One of you is pretty funny. Two of you together is hilarious. 200million and you get Bangladesh.

:rofl::sick::rofl:

India option seems better. Indic people will be treated better than under monkeys. Also there wont be any religious fanatics in our southern border which will be opposite under USA.

then welcome ur brothers... 1 st step of 1 millions bangladeshi returned back... :D

Myanmar to start transferring migrants to Bangladesh - Yahoo News

One of you is pretty funny. Two of you together is hilarious. 200million and you get Bangladesh.
... :omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom