What's new

Rohingya migrants raped at Thai-Malaysia border camps

Ohhh the mighty mighty... :cray:

I am emotional now....

132746991_21n.jpg

Emotional people, aren't you.

Recognised the people who massacred the Arakanese during the war and tried to breakaway into East Pakistan in 1948? Are you stupid?

It's irrelevant because the majority started to come after 1962.

Then do explain why some of them still have their citizen card before your lunatic dictator took power in the 80's. It's almost like they recognized the Rohingya at some point...

Then do explain why some of them still have their citizen card before your lunatic dictator took power in the 80's. It's almost like they recognized the Rohingya at some point...

It was very easy to get a citizenship card in those days. Just needed a bribe. Why do you think we would recognise these people? We never have and likely never will.

LOL.. you are trying logical debate which is foreign to the Burmese..

It was very easy to get a citizenship card in those days. Just needed a bribe. Why do you think we would recognise these people? We never have and likely never will.

So let me get this straight your government back then just give citizenship to every wankers with money that walk into Burma? That's not Corruption that's just plain stupidity on the Burmese part. Hardly the fault of the Rohingya then.

132746991_21n.jpg

Emotional people, aren't you.

Ohh the burmese.. afraid of these beautiful poor ladies to loose the country to...
Bow before the mighty Indians for protection...

Last edited:
So let me get this straight your government back then just give citizenship to every wankers with money that walk into Burma? That's not Corruption that's just plain stupidity on the Burmese part. Hardly the fault of the Rohingya then.

It wasn't government policy. Just rampant corruption and thus we have the problem we have now. This is why half of Mandalay, our old royal capital, speaks Chinese.

Ohh the burmese.. afraid of these beautiful poor ladies to loose the country to...
Bow before the might Indians for protection...

Beautiful?

It wasn't government policy. Just rampant corruption and thus we have the problem we have now. This is why half of Mandalay, our old royal capital, speaks Chinese.

I was being sardonic. No country is that stupid & ahem...

Article 4 (2) of the Union Citizenship Act, 1948 (as amended up to 1960) states: “Any person descended from ancestors who for two generations at least have all made any of the territories included within the Union their permanent home and whose parents and himself were born in any of such territories shall be deemed to be a citizen of the Union.”

Oh, it really is a relative term judging from your choice of profile photo.

Ohh i got it now.. Its my picture which makes you to quote me every time I write something nice about burmese..

Rohingya was once citizens of Burma, they deserves to be one once more.

LOL.. Rohingyas got stuck in Burmese a$$ and they wont be able to get rid of them, no matter what. We outsider should make sure that the glue remain there.

LOL.. Rohingyas are stuck in Burmese a$$ and they wont be able to get rid of them, no matter what. We outsider should make sure that the glue remain there.

I think there are some plans of USA to invade Myanmar in the name of saving Rohingyas. Backed by KSA and Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom