What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

KSA also had permanent Pakistan military forces stationed in the kingdom for years and no one thought it is any one business except KSA and Pakistan.

saudi rely on both usa+pak for its survival. pak too is an usa ally. pak troops are less than 1/4 of the usa military and mostly are retired but re-hired by saudis. pak do not control saudi policies.

where have i said that i support saudi arabia? and beside im not hiding behind flags, i show my true face. i would die for MY country no matter what, not for iran!

and he would die for Iran?
what is the matter with you? I could be defending Mozambique regarding a certain issue, does that mean I would die for that country? How would I be less Iranian for defending Mozambique?

what situation are you thinking on when you "turkey used by nato to attack another country"?

this all will become off topic. :offtopic: syria was too much pressurized by nato turkey. this is discussed inanother thread in turkey defence.

what is the matter with you? I could be defending Mozambique regarding a certain issue, does that mean I would die for that country? How would I be less Iranian for defending Mozambique?

well said. its simple logic.

:rofl:
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

this all will become off topic. :offtopic: syria was too much pressurized by nato turkey. this is discussed inanother thread in turkey defence.

do you know the economical ties between syria and turkey? i dont think so. and assad can destroy that, turkey doesnt move it's head because of nato but because of national interests!

well, he defends an idiot like a religious leader being able to launch nuclear bombs in the midle east! i know that even you dont want that! he defends iran in a strange way that he actually would join iran armed forces and fight for them against pakistan because pakistan gets support from USA.

well, he defends an idiot like a religious leader being able to launch nuclear bombs in the midle east! i know that even you dont want that! he defends iran in a strange way that he actually would join iran armed forces and fight for them against pakistan because pakistan gets support from USA.

silko you debate someone only to a certain point. after that it becomes apparent that they were not debating to find the truth but only arguing for the sake of arguing. Then you leave the conversation because it is a waste of time. Muhammad (PBUH) said: "I am the leader of a house in heaven for the one who leaves arguing even if he was right" .

Saudie Royal family are a disgrace and have made saudi a non entity. The country is just their cash cow. They have no interest in their people, muslims or anyone. All they are interested in is preserving the status quo and if it means buying a nuke cos there is no way in hell they will be allowed to produse their own they can buy one. you could always supply a model to them saying it was a nuke. Unlikely they could tell it was real lol

Saudie Royal family are a disgrace and have made saudi a non entity. The country is just their cash cow. They have no interest in their people, muslims or anyone. All they are interested in is preserving the status quo and if it means buying a nuke cos there is no way in hell they will be allowed to produse their own they can buy one. you could always supply a model to them saying it was a nuke. Unlikely they could tell it was real lol

Okay lets see here "They have no interest in their people" OMG I was tricked O.O all the free education the reward money I get for simply going to college the free healthcare reducing the inflation as much as possible. while also increasing everyone's standard of living to have a better life is fake? :O

"They have no interest in muslims" Oh then the fact that Saudi Arabia is the country that gives the most out of its GDP as charity is also a lie? :O
And your last statement. No comment.

Okay lets see here "They have no interest in their people" OMG I was tricked O.O all the free education the reward money I get for simply going to college the free healthcare reducing the inflation as much as possible. while also increasing everyone's standard of living to have a better life is fake? :O

"They have no interest in muslims" Oh then the fact that Saudi Arabia is the country that gives the most out of its GDP as charity is also a lie? :O
And your last statement. No comment.

40% revenues of saudis go to one family. They are feeding you crumbs to keep your mouth shut. saudies provide charites like mosques in uk i know. They insist that their very harsh version of islam is taught and propaganda that saudies are good guys. And my last comment so you agree they couldnt tell if it was a nuke or not lol. I mean what good have all the weapons they have bought zero.

40% revenues of saudis go to one family. They are feeding you crumbs to keep your mouth shut. saudies provide charites like mosques in uk i know. They insist that their very harsh version of islam is taught and propaganda that saudies are good guys. And my last comment so you agree they couldnt tell if it was a nuke or not lol. I mean what good have all the weapons they have bought zero.

Oh so all the building and projects I see everyday driving around are a lie?? And you last comment I did not agree but I wont argue with someone like you. I rather not waste my time on the likes of you.

silko you debate someone only to a certain point. after that it becomes apparent that they were not debating to find the truth but only arguing for the sake of arguing. Then you leave the conversation because it is a waste of time. Muhammad (PBUH) said: "I am the leader of a house in heaven for the one who leaves arguing even if he was right" .

you have not given even a single valid reason for your claims while Holy Quran and Hadiths insists for reasoning.

Infact you lack reasoning and you can only deceive retarted people who do not understand the importance of reasoning and logic.

infact you have made my position further strengthened and i am convinced that a regime that is supported by the people like you has no choice but to look for someone else for its protection. And the same is being done by your king who is therefore depending on the usa and its allies for its survival and has put his trust on foreigners instead of you people. here is what the problem lies and it cannot be corrected and you people are centuries away from independence and self-reliance.

you have not given even a single valid reason for your claims while Holy Quran and Hadiths insists for reasoning.

Infact you lack reasoning and you can only deceive retarted people who do not understand the importance of reasoning and logic.

infact you have made my position further strengthened and i am convinced that a regime that is supported by the people like you has no choice but to look for someone else for its protection. And the same is being done by your king who is therefore depending on the usa and its allies for its survival and has put his trust on foreigners instead of you people. here is what the problem lies and it cannot be corrected and you people are centuries away from independence and self-reliance.

It is funny how after all I wrote and answered all your questions and gave you all my opinions regarding them you come now and tell me that I lack reasoning and logic. And further more you call me an "idiot" but in a politer more lengthened form.

do you know the economical ties between syria and turkey? i dont think so. and assad can destroy that, turkey doesnt move it's head because of nato but because of national interests!

what a logic. :rofl:

for sake of your own interest you want to invade and destroy another???? keep it up and only disgrace will be the result in the end.

as per your logic, you are not in position to blame anyone if someone interfere with others matter for sake of their interests.

:rofl: check your collar. it is you who is defending and justifying your stance of threats and interfering in other neighbouring nation just like retarded religious leaders. come on man be reasonable and do not change the topic of discussion and stick to the riyadhs threats to iran.

الظاهر ان الناس هنا حتخليك تكسب عدد كثير من المشاركات و تصير من المراقبين :P

Back
Top Bottom