What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

It is funny how after all I wrote and answered all your questions and gave you all my opinions regarding them you come now and tell me that I lack reasoning and logic. And further more you call me an "idiot" but in a politer more lengthened form.

Better you wage your jihad against americans in your own country rather than going to other countries and creating chaos and killing innocents there.

الظاهر ان الناس هنا حتخليك تكسب عدد كثير من المشاركات و تصير من المراقبين :P

OH! look at another genious. :thinktank:

instead of talking of here and here better post things realted to the thread title.

الظاهر ان الناس هنا حتخليك تكسب عدد كثير من المشاركات و تصير من المراقبين :P

ههههه ما ابغا اصير مرقب انا هنا بس جاي اخدم بلدي و امشي

Better you wage your jihad against americans in your own country rather than going to other countries and creating chaos and killing innocents there.

It is you who is inconsistent.
Who are you against exactly? The government who eradicated all the people you mean by this comment and made them escape to other countries so by your logic it should be more easy on them and invite them here?.
And your generalization in this post just shows exactly how are you stereotyping everyone based on their race and nationality by calling me a jihadist too. During this entire conversation I have not attacked you based on your country because I believe in the Pakistani people.

اصابع الايد مش كلها سواسية.

عسى ما تأخذ فكرة مختلفة عن الباكستانيين.

لا مستحيل الباكستانيين هما عصبة راسي و ما راح تغير فكرتي فيهم واحد زي ذا.
باكستان البلد الثاني لاي سعودي فاهم لكن فيه جهله من الطرفين ما يعرفوا التاريخ صح.

It is you who is inconsistent.
Who are you against exactly? The government who eradicated all the people you mean by this comment and made them escape to other countries so by your logic it should be more easy on them and invite them here?.
And your generalization in this post just shows exactly how are you stereotyping everyone based on their race and nationality by calling me a jihadist too. During this entire conversation I have not attacked you based on your country because I believe in the Pakistani people.

you are ignoring posts by several pakistanis inthis thread. and you yourself wished to be with jihadis and now denying it. so instead of discussing here and there please come back to thread title

:lol: you are confused and out of touch.

instead of discussing here and there please come back to thread title

Umm. excuse me?? werent you the one who started the accusations?? I have been on the defensive position in this entire argument. So it is irrational that you suggest that I was the one who begun misleading.

Umm. excuse me?? werent you the one who started the accusations?? I have been on the defensive position in this entire argument. So it is irrational that you suggest that I was the one who begun misleading.

infact it started when you mentioned that you want to wage jihad in other country and you do not like to do jihad in your own country against americans as it will create chaos in your own country. this was so illogical standing of yours that even annoyed other pakistani memebers and you can see from their posts.

hence It is my conclusion after discussion with you that a you people cannot achieve independence and self-reliance for another century and your kings have to depend on foreigners for their protection. It is too hard and rather impossible for you to prove something opposite otherwise.

infact it started when you mentioned that you want to wage jihad in other country and you do not like to do jihad in your own country against americans as it will create chaos in your own country. this was so illogical standing of yours that even annoyed other pakistani memebers and you can see from their posts.

hence It is my conclusion after discussion with you that a you people cannot achieve independence and self-reliance for another century and your kings have to depend on foreigners for their protection. It is too hard and rather impossible for you to prove something opposite otherwise.

You are right. but I would never join jihad anywhere because that is not a true jihad and when i said i wouldn't do it in my country to create chaos that also was true for Pakistan. and I failed to point that thing out and I apologize for my poorer way of writing my intentions.

And your conclusion to me is irrelevant as I stated before all discussions with you were reduced to pickering on your choice which is why I also concluded that I should stop trying to debate with you and I said why.

You are right. but I would never join jihad anywhere because that is not a true jihad and when i said i wouldn't do it in my country to create chaos that also was true for Pakistan. and I failed to point that thing out and I apologize for my poorer way of writing my intentions.

thanks. and I wish other saudis too be like this but currently we have problem with saudi jihadis fighting our military as you can see from posts by other pakistani members.

And your conclusion to me is irrelevant as I stated before all discussions with you were reduced to pickering on your choice which is why I also concluded that I should stop trying to debate with you and I said why.

no problem if it is irrelevant to you, but the fact is that your kings instead of relying on their own people always rely on foreigners for their protection.

thanks. and I wish other saudis too be like this but currently we have problem with saudi jihadis fighting our military as you can see from posts by other pakistani members.

no problem if it is irrelevant to you, but the fact is that your kings instead of relying on their own people always rely on foreigners for their protection.

If you know anything about modern Saudi Arabia you wouldn't have said this statement.

If you know anything about modern Saudi Arabia you wouldn't have said this statement.
Saudi Arabia should go for Nuclear Weapons but not to use it against Iran but its focus should be Israel and Europe and Saudi Arabia should go for the building of Nuclear Plants

Saudi Arabia should go for Nuclear Weapons but not to use it against Iran but its focus should be Israel and Europe and Saudi Arabia should go for the building of Nuclear Plants

We do not want any nuclear weapon in any part of the world. A nuclear free world is a better world that is one. Second do you know what fallout is? We can not use it against Israel because it will make even jerusalam our third holiest place not livable for decades. Besides Nuclear weapons kill more civilians than soldiers and military so it is Haram to use in Islam.

Islam teaches us not to even cut a tree how about a nuclear bomb? Nuclear weapons will be Saudi Arabia's last option if Iran gets one and it points it at us. then we will have no choice but to get one too. It is not like we are going to use it anyways but just for having a nuclear deterrence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom