What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

I don't know about that, after all is it treason to do with your property as you wish - The serfs that make of the population of Arabia of the House of Saud, lets face it, they own it as if it was a possession --- and arbi is not to be blamed for being a arbi, that's their culture - they are a tribal bunch, but at least the Turks left something of themselves there.

Saudie leaders are as bad as pakistani leaders. They should all be tried for treason and hung. As far as the arab leaders go they cant make a bow and arrow never mind a nuke. If they can geet away from their harems they might just be able to buy one.

tunisian dictator flee to saudi, yemeni dictator flee to saudi, saudi tried to keep mubarak, it is now protecting dictator in bahrain by sending its troops there, it offered jordan and morroco to join GCC so that it can deploy its troops to crush people when needed. saudi itself is heading towards a collapse as it is loosing support from the arab masses. Enough looting they have done of the poor muslims resources.

Here is me trying to bridge the gap between us and maybe meet each other half way somehow.
And here is you calling Arabs Tribal and retarded attacking a whole nation based on what and where they are born.

I think we all know where this conversation is going. And I don't like where it is going.

Here is me trying to bridge the gap between us and maybe meet each other half way somehow.
And here is you calling Arabs Tribal and retarded attacking a whole nation based on what and where they are born.

I think we all know where this conversation is going. And I don't like where it is going.

I agree with you Mosamania I am sorrey that at times it seems that we dislike the arab people. this is not the case arabs are our brothers. However sometimes we fail to distinguish arab people from their leaders. I have no problem with arab people whatsoever. Its your leadership which sucks as do ours.

I don't understand how you can say that you are attempting to reach us halfway, even as you home is the fountain head of religious radicalism in Pakistan, is the fountain head of funding for terrorism -- I don't want to you to be offended but I want you to understand, the only reason you are safe from us is that you are Arab and live in the peninsula - what your so called religious leaders have done is declare war on all who are not Wahabi - and you've somehow got to realize that this is going to come back to you guys -- you see that I hope, you should be concerned, cause payback is a you know what.

You are supposed to internailze, to understand how it went sour -- not comment on it -- and tel your friends, we have had enough of your wahabi, we know there God loving and God fearing among them, but all we know of them is jihad against Muslims, terrorism and bombings

You are supposed to internailze, to understand how it went sour -- not comment on it -- and tel your friends, we have had enough of your wahabi, we know there God loving and God fearing among them, but all we know of them is jihad against Muslims, terrorism and bombings

And you haven't asked yourself the question is that perhaps not all Saudis grow up in a day care center for terrorists of the future?? That perhaps not all of them bearded long haired shmocks who were brain washed by a similar long bearded long haired shmock?

You haven't asked yourself that maybe the Saudi government is fighting these people too. that since 9/11 10,000 arrests have happened and that those same shmocks killed many Saudi people too??who were a victim just as Pakistani people are??

And never use the term "wahabi" I am a muslim and I will never consider myself wahabi or shia or sunni or whatever of this nonsense. I am a Muslim period. I believe in shahadat. I pray 5 times a day. I fast Ramadan. And I give my zakat. and I will go to hajj once in my life. again period.

And this is the belief of the majority of Saudis who just want to live obey God and go to heaven. and I will never ever allow some "shmocks" to be representative of my religion, race or nationality.

Whether you like it or not, what I have told you is the truth --- I encourage you to travel -- go to Central Asia, and see for yourself what they think of Wahabis -- You don't know it perhaps, perhaps you don't realize it, but Wahabis have declared war on Muslims, on all who are not Wahabi --- I don't want you to be hurt, I want you to be conscious of what is happening to Muslims at the hands of Wahabis.

Whether you like it or not, what I have told you is the truth --- I encourage you to travel -- go to Central Asia, and see for yourself what they think of Wahabis -- You don't know it perhaps, perhaps you don't realize it, but Wahabis have declared war on Muslims, on all who are not Wahabi --- I don't want you to be hurt, I want you to be conscious of what is happening to Muslims at the hands of Wahabis.

Okay let us review your logic here for a second.
1-You used muslims and wahabi in the same sentence to declare that these two are opposite to each other making the term wahabi meaning kafir.
2-Saudi= Wahabi now due to successful propaganda of a certain someone who shall remain nameless.
3-since Wahabi and muslim are different and Saudi=wahabi. thus we come to the conclusion that Saudi = Kafir....

well played (certain someone who shall remain nameless) well played...........

The (certain someone who shall remain nameless) have successfully justified a war with Saudi Arabia and is quickly gaining favor to do so. The (certain someone who shall remain nameless) is cleverer than I thought.

What you should try and do is simply travel - you said you wanted to escape from the arabia of the house of Saud and then you contradicted yourself and said it was your country, whereas it is Arabia of the house of Saud, it belongs to the house of Saud, right ? - Anyway, serve whomever you wish but travel, see what havoc Wahabis have caused in the while world -- through out the Middle East , through out Central Asia, the defamation caused to Muslims in the West at the hands of the Wahabi, the chaos caused in Indonesia at the hands of the wahabis -- I think you should not be emotional, you should internalize what so many Pakistanis have told you -- think how it came to be that Pakistanis who were willing to defend you with their blood now want some of yours as pay back for the betrayal of their trust and friendship

There you are again blaming a whole nation for the actions of one loony criminal who happened to be responsible for many deaths and suicide bombings within Saudi Arabia itself ignoring the fact that Osama and the ones like him are being hated for their false ideology that does not represent Islam nor Arabs or Saudi Arabians .

Al-Dhawahiri is the one in charge of Al-Qaida now .. that does not make Egyptions responsible for what ever he does .

Let me break this to you , as a what you call Wahabi Muslim ( even though we believe Wahab is one of God's names and we're not in a place to claim it but some ignorants choose to refer it to us ) , Killing yourself leads straight up to hell . It does not matter for what purpose you kill yourself , even blowing yourself up and knowing by doing that you take Satan himself with you , you'd still face the conquenses of disobeying God's lows by ending your life which does not belong to you in the first place .

And by saying all we know of them is this and that is simply because you don't bother knowing a little bit more about them yourself . Instead you repeat what the Media is telling you and generalizing the whole country by the actions of few .

What you should try and do is simply travel - you said you wanted to escape from the arabia of the house of Saud and then you contradicted yourself and said it was your country, whereas it is Arabia of the house of Saud, it belongs to the house of Saud, right ? - Anyway, serve whomever you wish but travel, see what havoc Wahabis have caused in the while world -- through out the Middle East , through out Central Asia, the defamation caused to Muslims in the West at the hands of the Wahabi, the chaos caused in Indonesia at the hands of the wahabis -- I think you should not be emotional, you should internalize what so many Pakistanis have told you -- think how it came to be that Pakistanis who were willing to defend you with their blood now want some of yours as pay back for the betrayal of their trust and friendship

Ummm. I go to turkey and spend a month there each summer at my grandma's that's one.

And OMG ROFLCOPTOR at your post. Wanted to escape house of saud but contradicted yourself then now serve and blah blah blah.

Wow that was a good laugh. dude if you want to somehow take my post and restructure to put it out of context then at least pleeeease...do not make it so obvious? LoL I am still laughing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom