What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

I said you give the notion that turks are better than arabs

Only you are responsible for your thinking -- but to clarify the best things about arabia was turks and they are gone, now if that's racist that you are no the best thing about Arabia, well, it is what it is .

Only you are responsible for your thinking -- but to clarify the best things about arabia was turks and they are gone, now if that's racist that you are no the best thing about Arabia, well, it is what it is .

Umm. hasn't accord to you that maybe the best thing about Arabia was the prophet Muahmmed?

Wanna bet??? 5 nucks say we make it before the cattle in their sheds.

The bet is on, I say the Saudis can't build nukes in the next 20 years! And I also bet that Pakistan is not so stupid not to realise the consequence of selling its nukes, that will only establish what the US has long been trying to prove.

The bet is on, I say the Saudis can't build nukes in the next 20 years! And I also bet that Pakistan is not so stupid not to realise the consequence of selling its nukes, that will only establish what the US has long been trying to prove.

Will we build nukes in 20 years time that depends on the Iranians. So I am not going to bet on that since I still do not know if they are going to build nukes with their nuclear program or not.
However the cattle is sooooo oooon

Will we build nukes in 20 years time that depends on the Iranians. So I am not going to bet on that since I still do not know if they are going to build nukes with their nuclear program or not.
However the cattle is sooooo oooon

The cattle refers to the absurdity of the quoted statement, I know you don't understand that.

The cattle refers to the absurdity of the quoted statement, I know you don't understand that.

I do not understand sarcasm Because I am saudi and thus I am both fat and stupid ^_^

Iranian are a real country, Arbis are just tribals, so I don't really look to them for building anything - they may buy - My guess is that they will probably seek Israeli devices or they may opt for a israeli shield to protect their princes - either way, Sodies are a basket case - bu tof course the threat they represent to Muslims cannot be over stated.

I do not understand sarcasm Because I am saudi and thus I am both fat and stupid ^_^

That's not the point...

Can you guys manufacture a simple fridge? A car? Software? Iran happens to be the largest car manufacturer in the Middle East.

Anyways, Saudi can develop nukes, but only with foreign help. They have always had money, and if they had the expertise as in 'in-house' development, they would have acquired nukes a pretty long time ago. Remember, Israel has always been a competitor to many of its Arab neighbors, including Saudi Arabia. Especially ever since the humiliating defeat of the Arabs by tiny Israel.

And even if Saudi Arabia get nukes now, it won't change the overall equation in the Middle East much.

Iranian are a real country, Arbis are just tribals, so I don't really look to them for building anything - they may buy - My guess is that they will probably seek Israeli devices or they may opt for a israeli shield to protect their princes - either way, Sodies are a basket case - bu tof course the threat they represent to Muslims cannot be over stated.

....Israeli devices?? seriously?? muse.....congratulations you have topped yourself yet again. everyone give him a round of applause. He earned the title.."Funny man of the day" now everyone hail muse.

That's not the point...

Can you guys manufacture a simple fridge? A car? Software? Iran happens to be the largest car manufacturer in the Middle East.

Anyways, Saudi can develop nukes, but only with foreign help. They have always had money, and if they had the expertise as in 'in-house' development, they would have acquired nukes a pretty long time ago. Remember, Israel has always been a competitor to many of its Arab neighbors, including Saudi Arabia. Especially ever since the humiliating defeat of the Arabs by tiny Israel.

And even if Saudi Arabia get nukes now, it won't change the overall equation in the Middle East much.
go to future of Saudi arabia thread immediately.... we have a serious case of someone stuck in the past here.

....Israeli devices?? seriously?? muse.....congratulations you have topped yourself yet again. everyone give him a round of applause. He earned the title.."Funny man of the day" now everyone hail muse.

You never know :rofl:

Where do you think the Israelis get the oil to power their tanks and aircraft during their campaigns in Palestinian territories?

maso

Israeli devices - yes, reality is that the Sodie state is in cahoots with Israel and US against Iran - I think even you will agree that it's unprecedented that a state which holds a brotherly state such as Iran, is any other than a threat to Muslims. It's unbelievable that a bunch of tribals should even think that they can conspire with israel and hope to get away with it.

To you, it's clear that it's a revelation of sorts, bu tis the Sodie policy any different from that of Israel??

What the tyrant frinces of house of Saud realize all to well, is that the common persons identifies with the policies that Iran have articulated and instead of joining with Iran, because of their unique political and so called religious ideology, the Sodies have instead chosen to ally with israel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom