What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

We all know

Yes, maso, in the controlled environment, well, you can't really have any position other than what the house of Saud decides for you --- but why a educated person like you want to be associated with the lies of the House of Saud?

Is the policy of the Sodie any different from that of the Israeli ? Clearly there are same and that's rather sad but you have to give your conscience t House of Saud -- and of course the Wahabi.

go to future of Saudi arabia thread immediately.... we have a serious case of someone stuck in the past here.

Yes, I have read that. What does it prove exactly?

Most of those projects are all infrastructure and energy projects. And that's not a problem if one has all the money, and a relatively small population. I have noticed some industrial and technological related developments. What are they? How do you see that they can make a difference in the future?

We all know this is a lie. And an Iranian state media reported it to attract more hate towards Saudi Arabia "and apparently it is successful".

Yeah, apparently your leaders even begged the Americans to bomb Iran :lol:

maso

Israeli devices - yes, reality is that the Sodie state is in cahoots with Israel and US against Iran - I think even you will agree that it's unprecedented that a state which holds a brotherly state such as Iran, is any other than a threat to Muslims. It's unbelievable that a bunch of tribals should even think that they can conspire with israel and hope to get away with it.

To you, it's clear that it's a revelation of sorts, bu tis the Sodie policy any different from that of Israel??

What the tyrant frinces of house of Saud realize all to well, is that the common persons identifies with the policies that Iran have articulated and instead of joining with Iran, because of their unique political and so called religious ideology, the Sodies have instead chosen to ally with israel.

OMG really?? *i am in revelation of some sorts" we are very tribal people and very stupid like OMG O.O. I will go now and kill myself Q.Q

Cahoots....lol always liked this word "Cahoots" Isn't it funny this is the same words Iranian media keeps saying?? just think it is funny.

Lol .. from time to time i read some PressTV articles just for a laugh ..

Gosh now now I'm lost .. I thought u guys see us as the home of Muslim extremism .

Now we're friends with the Zionist ?

Waw just waw .

He was referring to your government. And by the way, The Times is a UK based and a reputed newspaper, not an Iranian one :D

Yes, maso, in the controlled environment, well, you can't really have any position other than what the house of Saud decides for you --- but why a educated person like you want to be associated with the lies of the House of Saud?

Is the policy of the Sodie any different from that of the Israeli ? Clearly there are same and that's rather sad but you have to give your conscience t House of Saud -- and of course the Wahabi.

Save me plox :(

He was referring to your government. And by the way, The Times is a UK based and a reputed newspaper, not an Iranian one :D

"said a US defence source in the area" yeeeah those are pretty reliable huh?

"said a US defence source in the area" yeeeah those are pretty reliable huh?

So you are saying that the US is a friend of Iran? Do you really think that the US would just make things up like that to please Iran? Come on.

Only you can save yourself - the greater your distance from the ideas of the Wahabi, the greater your chances at saving yourself - seriously

Oh please master teach me your ways :cheesy:

China and Saudi Arabia are 2 well off countries where human rights is non prevalent.

Pls check: freedomhouse.org

Saudi Arabia has a very repressive society.

So you are saying that the US is a friend of Iran? Do you really think that the US would just make things up like that to please Iran? Come on.

No they are doing it to piss off Iran because we are drifting from the US sphere of influence and they do not like it as we are starting to go more Chinese. so they are dropping oil into the fire so Iran will build up even more strongly and thus for our need of security trap us into their net.

Drifting away from US sphere? After they have fought two wars to keep you safe?? Arbi to the end - Sodies are in bed with Israel and US and they are gong nowhere, the Princes know what will happen to them without the US and israel to protect them. Iran is linked by pipeline to China - and Sodies?

Drifting away from US sphere? After they have fought two wars to keep you safe?? Arbi to the end - Sodies are in bed with Israel and US and they are gong nowhere, the Princes know what will happen to them without the US and israel to protect them. Iran is linked by pipeline to China - and Sodies?

Oh yes I am very much in bed with the US and Israel. It is a very sexy threesome....sorry you are not invited.

Thanks but no sloppy seconds for me, anyway, you are used to the US and Israeli

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom